18+ 1x1 fantasy rp (arekushisu / kitkat-san)

kitkat-san

Koi stared at it for a whils, he sighed, freeing one of his hands to rest it on Ayuta's cheek." It doesn't look great.." He mumbled, staring at the unstitched, bloody wound, he looked away sharply." Do you have any first aid kits?"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• kitkat-san

He blushed still feeling Koi inside of him one move would make him moan out. "H-hn...hun would you mind pulling out first....i have one but its in the bathroom." he said looking at him then blushing again. He moved slightly and moaned again slightly getting more excited.

" ah- sorry," he gently pulled out, a little saddened that the sensation had gone, he grabbed a few tissues by the side of the couch and wiped up a few splatters of their release." Want me to get it for you?" He asked, re-doing his belt.

Ayuta moaned again feeling Koi pull out and he nodded, "Nn...yea..i'll just stay here.." He said weakly falling from Koi's lap and onto his stomach on the couch. He hurt all over and he hated it though now he was sad Koi's warmth had left him. "I-its in the cabnit above the toilet." He whimpered out before closing his eyes exhausted.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta moaned again feeling Koi pull out and he nodded, "Nn...yea..i'll just stay here.." He said weakly falling from Koi's lap and onto his stomach on the couch. He hurt all over and he hated it though now he was sad Koi's warmth had left him. "I-its in the cabnit above the toilet." He whimpered out before closing his eyes exhausted.

Koi shakily opened the cabinet and fumbled about the medications and such till he found it hidden at the back." Coming," koi stated as he headed back, setting himself down on the coffee table infront of Ayuta ." Ok, this might sting," he winced as he applied the alcohol, he didn't want Ayuta getting any infections.

Ayuta let out another moan gripping the side of the couch hard as he felt the alcohol on the wound. He felt a tear fall down his cheek and he didnt care though. He couldnt tell the diffrence anymore. All pain felt the same to him right now.

Koi tried re-stitching his wound, koi had previously taken a medical course and finished quickly, he bandaged over it and ended up gently stroking ayuta's cheek, catching the tear and smiling." You ok?" He turned into a slight panicked tone of voice.

Ayuta breathed out feeling slightly better. He sat up and held out his hands, "C-carry me?" he asked looking sleepy up at Koi. He couldnt walk without all the seed that Koi had shot into him dripping out. He could feel it slipping out of him but he didnt say anything.

Koi nodded, getting up, lifting Ayuta and gently, taking him around the house till he eventually found Ayuta's room, setting him on the bed and sitting on the edge." Tired, huh?" He raised his eyebrow, re-buttoning up his shirt that he had carried with him.

Ayuta nodded and curled up in bed his purring was on full. He pulled on Koi's hand wanting him to sleep with him. "Nn...Koi...sleep with me.." he said whimpering lightly.

Koi couldn't resist laying himself down beside the purring ball of a guy, he resting his arm behind ayuta's head, Koi had left the too few buttons of his shirt open, exposing his chest as a warm pillow for the Neko." How could i say no?" He smiled warmly, his eyes already closed.

Ayuta curled up agianst Koi his head on his chest. He sighed happy and closed his eyes happy they could enjoy the after sex without it getting interuppted with guns. He dozed off happily purring away his tail flicking absently.

Koi opened one eye to look at Ayuta, the sight of the sleeping neko made koi smile gleefully. He opened both us and stared at the ceiling. Koi was fully relaxed, his tail thumping softly on the matress, his breathing even and his body taken over by a relaxing satisfactional feeling. " thankyou.. Ayuta." He whispered, and fell asleep.

Ayuta woke to the feel of warmth next to him. He moaned lightly and moved his back making pain shoot up it. Tears pricked up and he sighed laying his head back down on the still sleeping Koi's chest. He kissed his chest and pushed him lightly. "Nn....wake up." he said kissing his neck lightly biting it.

Koi's sleep-heavy eyes flicked slowly open." Ehhh... Five more minutes." He groaned, gently hitting Ayuta with a pillow, his voice was hoarse with the morning.

Ayuta giggled and winced. "B-but i'm hugry Koi." he said passingo f the cuteness. He was hungry though and a growl following his words proved it. "Koi....feed me!" He yelled pushing the inu.

Koi sat himself up on his elbows, then sluggishly went to the door." Youre a pain." He said jokingly." Wait here." Koi wondered off, the scent of waffles and warm milk wafting through the air soon afterwards, onc he had finished, he plated it up, wonering back in, his hair still a mess, his shirt half undone, and his pants seeping down." Bon appetite." He poaced it on the neko's lap gently.

Ayuta sat in bed waiting for Koi. He smiled seeing him walk in with food. He hugged him as he sat next to him. "Thank you Koi." he said kissing his chest that was bared from the shirt he wore. He blushed feeling himself that he didnt have anything on. He felt his legs move and he blushed darker picking up the fork and starting to eat it. He looked at Koi ever so often.

Koi smiled." What should we do today then," he asked curiously, hoping that whereever they would end up wouldnt be face to face with that gang. " now that we're in hiding." He chuckled, he liked the mysterious rebellious feeling that they shared, to koi Ayuta meant more than that mansion anyway.

Ayuta looked at Koi and smiled. He really didnt know what they were going to do all day and Ayuta didnt think he could do much. Everytime he moved his back hurt and pain shot up his sides and down his arm. He set the fork down finished with the food in which he had scarfed down. He looked down saddened, "Koi...what about your family...and the mansion...and the life you can no longer have if you stay with me?" he asked a tear running down his cheek. He didnt want him to say he was going back...that last night was really the last time. He wanted to be with Koi forever. He didnt care they had just met and really didnt know alot about each other but he still loved him with all of his heart and wanted him to stay...tell him he was special and that he was worth ten million mansions to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta looked at Koi and smiled. He really didnt know what they were going to do all day and Ayuta didnt think he could do much. Everytime he moved his back hurt and pain shot up his sides and down his arm. He set the fork down finished with the food in which he had scarfed down. He looked down saddened, "Koi...what about your family...and the mansion...and the life you can no longer have if you stay with me?" he asked a tear running down his cheek. He didnt want him to say he was going back...that last night was really the last time. He wanted to be with Koi forever. He didnt care they had just met and really didnt know alot about each other but he still loved him with all of his heart and wanted him to stay...tell him he was special and that he was worth ten million mansions to him.

Koi lifted his head, his expression was plain and stern." Look at me." He lifted the males chin." I'm not going anywhere, ok? That life was painful, it was all about rules, looking perfection, being lonely, taxes and numbers." He sighed." I'd sell it all in a heartbeat just to simply kiss your cheek." He smiled suddenly, his eyes following it." Youre worth more than i could possibly own, mansions, diamonds and all of it."

Ayuta blushed and felt the tear fall down his cheek as his face was lifted. Hearing all that made him want Koi more and he couldnt stand it. "T-thank you..." He said not caring about his shoulder and threw his arms out hugging around Koi's neck giggling happily. "I love you Koi." He said in his ear kissing his cheek.

Koi smiled, his hands tightly gripping Ayuta's shirt." I love you too." Koi bit his lip, he was a strong willed person, but hearing Ayuta say that made his eyes tear a little, no one had ever said that to him, not even his family. Koi released him to turn and wipe away his tears with his sleeve, trying to not let the neko see.

Ayuta touched hit shoulder seeing the tears. "Are you crying...' He asked getting worried he was missing his family. That he wanted to go back home. "I-is it cause i said i love you..." He asked worried if Koi didnt love him back ike he said he did. They did such wonderful things last night that if he didnt it would hurt.

Koi chuckled once." No, no, well yes, but in a good way, happy tears is all." He answered, he turned back to look at Ayuta, and kissed his temple gently." I want last night to continue with you forever," he smiled geniuine.