18+ 1x1 fantasy rp (arekushisu / kitkat-san)

kitkat-san

Koi raised his eyebrow and chuckled once." If its as safe as you say, may i ask why you are checking for people?" He winked at Ayuta and then turned around to look at Where the neko lived, Koi being facinated with every single thing he lay his eyes on." Is your mother home.?" He questioned curiously, his tail lightly tapping against his own thighas he watched Ayuta

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• kitkat-san

Ayuta laughed seeing one of his friends down there telling him it was all clear before he turned to Koi. "I was looking to make sure those men didnt follow us." He said going to the kitchen and pulling out a water bottle. He winced, he had forgotten all about the two wounds. He sighed and went back to Koi catching the last of his sentence. "No my mom doesnt live here. Just me." He said laying down on the sofa his back to the cieling. He groaned and his ears went back at the movement.

Ayuta laughed seeing one of his friends down there telling him it was all clear before he turned to Koi. "I was looking to make sure those men didnt follow us." He said going to the kitchen and pulling out a water bottle. He winced, he had forgotten all about the two wounds. He sighed and went back to Koi catching the last of his sentence. "No my mom doesnt live here. Just me." He said laying down on the sofa his back to the cieling. He groaned and his ears went back at the movement.

Koi looked down at Ayuta." Really? Oh- ... How's your wounds?" He asked, hearing the groaning noises from the nekos mouth." Just take it easy, and let me do all the work. Just sit there." He smiled, implying that koi would be doing all the cooking, work, and cleaning, koi chuckled to himself, it would be a first.

Ayuta smiled sitting up and pulling Koi down onto the couch. He put an arm around his good shoulder and leaned he head on his chest. "Thanks." he said wrapping on of his arms around Koi's waist. He was happy he wasnt alone anymore. He curled his feet up under him smiling up at Koi. He loved all of him...he didnt want anything to happen to that wonderful face of his.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta smiled sitting up and pulling Koi down onto the couch. He put an arm around his good shoulder and leaned he head on his chest. "Thanks." he said wrapping on of his arms around Koi's waist. He was happy he wasnt alone anymore. He curled his feet up under him smiling up at Koi. He loved all of him...he didnt want anything to happen to that wonderful face of his.

Koi smiled." It's no problem, it was mainly my fault anyway, shouldnt of provoked em'" he sighed then smiled at the neko." Here..." He gentky lifted Ayuta off his chest and turned him around so his back was to him, he gently massaged the neko's shoulders, careful not to touch his wound." My apology," he smiled as he went.

Ayuta winced lightly at the sudden movement and purred feeling his hands on his back. "It wasnt your fault. Around here so many men are looking for me i need underground help." He giggled lightly pushing his hands of his back and holding his hands leaning over kissing him. "You dont have to do that Koi." He said pulling his leg over his lap straddling him.

Ayuta winced lightly at the sudden movement and purred feeling his hands on his back. "It wasnt your fault. Around here so many men are looking for me i need underground help." He giggled lightly pushing his hands of his back and holding his hands leaning over kissing him. "You dont have to do that Koi." He said pulling his leg over his lap straddling him.

Koi smiled softly." Felt like i needed to" he chuckled once then rested his hands on Ayutas waist gingerly, trying still not to hurt him." Still cant beleive they shot you." He grumbled moodily, leaning forward and resting his forehead on Ayutas collar bone.

Ayuta winced lightly. He smiled putting his fingers through Koi's hair. "Yea well...i was infront of you though...so they were trying to shoot you. I saved your life." He said smiling down at him. he was happy he was hurt for him he didnt like it if he was shot...he would have jumped infront of him before anyway. "I would do it again if i had to." He said stroking Koi's cheek.

Koi frowned slightly, stopping his hand and holding onto instead." Look, i don't want you to do that for me again, although it means a lot, don't think i can take you getting hurt again." He watched their fingers intertwine gently, gripping on Ayutas shirt tightly.

Ayuta smiled and bent down kissing him gently sqeezing his fingers, "Okay love...i wont..." He said not to convincing. He wanted to be there for him. He smiled pulling away lightly wincing feeling Koi's fingers close to his side.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta smiled and bent down kissing him gently sqeezing his fingers, "Okay love...i wont..." He said not to convincing. He wanted to be there for him. He smiled pulling away lightly wincing feeling Koi's fingers close to his side.

Koi bit his lip." Sorry, ay." His hand jumped backwards into koi's lap." I needa be careful, huh?" He smiled, rubbing his own neck nervously. Koi was happy though, he didn't want the neko to sacrifice anything as meaningful as his life for him, although he would gladly do the same if the situation was switched.

Ayuta laughed "Ay? Dont worry love i'm fine." He kissed him gently looking up at him. "Dont worry okay?" smiles kissing Koi's neck biting it gently.

Koi made a few breathy noises, his neck was pretty sensitive, he closed his eyes relaxedly though." Ay, i gave you a nickname, ay as in Ayuta.." He crookedly smiled, gently pressing Ayutas smaller frame closer.

Ayuta giggled lightly moving his hips against Koi's. He bite his neck gently looking up at him. "Hn? I dont mind...just wondered why you called me it." he smiled sucking on his neck letting his tongue travel over the small patch of skin he had now under his mouth. He moaned lightly pushing closer to Koi.

Koi rested his head back onto the back of the couch, a groan escaping his lips as he felt Ayutas lips against his neck." Ah," he gasped, sensations running head to toe, his toes curled slightly in his socks, he ran one hand up the inside of Ayuta's shirt, gently brushing over his skin.

Ayuta winced lighty feeling his hand move over his side next to the bandages covering the bottom of his waist. His shoulder was bandaged too. He smiles lightly though at the sight of Koi moaning under him. He moved his hips faster grinding against him forgetting about the pain shooting up his back.

Koi gently started to move his hips along with Ayuta's his breath pacing, he tilted his head to the side, exposing more to his neck for the neko." Ah, Ayuta.." He spoke deeply and softly, His whole body shuddered, his hands tightening themselves on the collar of Ayuta's shirt instead, trying to avoid pain to ayuta.

Ayuta moaned letting go of his neck a moment lifting his shirt over his head exposing the bandages. He moaned again going back to Koi's neck kissing it. His tail flicked as he bbit down on his neck gently moaning again.

Koi looked at Ayuta's bandages, his hands hesitating to rest directly below." If i hurt you just say..." He whispered, still feeling sorry and guilty for Ayuta. koi reached up to trail his other hand's fingers over where he had been bit, a trickle of blood had rolled down his neck towards his collarbones, koi smiled, not at all phased by it, he pulled his neck back up and locked his lips together with ayuta, his hand going back down and gently squeezing his thigh.

Ayuta licked the blood off his neck then followed up kissing him deeply as if he was hungry. He moaned gently at the feel of his hands on his legs. he missed him already. "Koi..." he said breathing it out in a small moan into the kiss. He licked Koi's lip biting the bottom one.

Koi opened eyes eyes so he could gaze into ayutas as he strengthened their kiss, his warm hand traced every inch of the bare skin of ayuta's chest." Ayuta.." He whispered back softly, his other hand neared The males crotch and he broke their kiss to gently lick over Ayuta's collarbones.

Ayuta moaned feeling Koi's hands gently going over his chest. Not much of the skin was bare for the bandages on his shoulder and the bottom half of his torso. He wrapped his arms around Koi's neck pulling him closer to him. He fisted his hands in his hair wanting to feel all of him. "C-careful..." he said closing one eye feeling his hand go right over the wound.

Koi dropped his hand so he wouldnt accidentally touch any of his wounds."sorry," he apologised, unbuttoning his own shirt slowly as he kissed Ayuta again, parting his lips slightly and gently biting Ayutas bottom lip. He let his shirt hang unbuttoned loosely as he gently rubbed his hand over the neko's crotch.