Which character you are from 'Love Stage!!'?

Saga

Made this quiz :3

Enjoy it ;D Sadly since creator of it, I can't take it because I know how I put the things >.>'

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karin

• andreanitzoo

• celio

• pokemongirl5674

My result :D It was fun :D

Sena Izumi

1374446556_4219_full.jpeg

Adorable and misunderstood suit you the best. You are a person with passion running in veins and many people can't get such a kind of obsession to the things you like. Your personality is lively and many people enjoy your company, however once you are forced to do something you dislike, that lively side of yours can "die" pretty quickly.

I got this

Sagara Rei

1374447718_9477_full.jpeg

What a surprise! You are the strict type that needs a strong hand, to break through that ice, cold heart of yours.When it comes to partying, it's not that you don't know how to party or to have fun, you just choose to stay away from attention.

Sena Izumi

Adorable and misunderstood suit you the best. You are a person with passion running in veins and many people can't get such a kind of obsession to the things you like. Your personality is lively and many people enjoy your company, however once you are forced to do something you dislike, that lively side of yours can "die" pretty quickly.

Ryoma Ichijou

1374447227_7166_full.jpeg

result image

You are used to having attention darted at you. However, you tend to get bored of the flashy life being so well filled with hypocrites. Despite the care-less behavior of yours, you tend to keep eyes on certain someone.

And that's your charm in fact, that although the cold personality you can pretty well love a person from the bottom of your whole being.

Hum... ok! :D

Sena Shougo

1374447506_6492_full.jpeg

You are a born for the meaning of partying. Your life can be never boring. Always good at finding the best way to entertain or break the ice in a certain situation. Nothing can escape your senses, not to mention when you set your eyes on something you want. Naturally talented people are rare nowadays, so be proud.

^

OMG yashiro, my ultimate angst uke orz....

anyway

Sena Izumi

i got:

Sena Izumi

I got like

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:D Sunglasses on and let's party :p

Sena Shougo

1374447506_6492_full.jpeg

You are a born for the meaning of partying. Your life can be never boring. Always good at finding the best way to entertain or break the ice in a certain situation. Nothing can escape your senses, not to mention when you set your eyes on something you want. Naturally talented people are rare nowadays, so be proud.

Sena Shougo

2e4kc43.jpg

Idk what to think.

Thanks for the quiz Saga :}

I got:

Sena Izumi

Sena Izumi

Sena Izumi

• 1 month later...

I got:

Sena Izumi

this is me

Sagara Rei

What a surprise! You are the strict type that needs a strong hand, to break through that ice, cold heart of yours.When it comes to partying, it's not that you don't know how to party or to have fun, you just choose to stay away from attention.

Sena Izumi

Sena Izumi

Sagara Rei

but in real life I like parties :p

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...