What kind of freak are you?

Neja

Yeah, I love quizzes... Hm, here's another one. I guess everyone would agree that every person can be a little freakish in one or another way. So,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Enjoy :}

My answer:

For 40 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again.

36.5812 % of 1755 Quiz participants had this profile!

You could also get this result:

For 30 % you are: You're a goth freak. Your goal in life is to kill off everybody and everything, and that's just scary, my friend. Seek help soon. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You're a nerd freak. You spend your free time with all of your other nerd friends doing stuff like writing new computer programs. Get a life, dude! Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a paranoid freak. You constantly sanitize everything, and the only reason you ever see sunlight is because your beloved parents pay you to go to school. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You're a raging freak. You're the only one who can do anything right, and that attitude gets you in a lot of trouble. Angry beavers like you should try anger management classes. Sorry, try again.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• juugatsuni

• rainbowman

• Black Rose

• Snowberon

For 50 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again.

For 40 % you are: You're a nerd freak. You spend your free time with all of your other nerd friends doing stuff like writing new computer programs. Get a life, dude! Sorry, try again.

For 10 % you are: You're a goth freak. Your goal in life is to kill off everybody and everything, and that's just scary, my friend. Seek help soon. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You're a paranoid freak. You constantly sanitize everything, and the only reason you ever see sunlight is because your beloved parents pay you to go to school. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You're a raging freak. You're the only one who can do anything right, and that attitude gets you in a lot of trouble. Angry beavers like you should try anger management classes. Sorry, try again.

Clone and Nerd Freak XD

The results I got are so far apart that I find it astonishing *chuckles*

I am by no means a clone freak, I have my own vocabulary and have a bunch of alter egos I switch into from time to time (they all have their own identities and accents)... Maybe I am a freak O_O LOL

My result~

For 40 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again.

36.6325 % of 1758 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 30 % you are: You're a goth freak. Your goal in life is to kill off everybody and everything, and that's just scary, my friend. Seek help soon. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You're a nerd freak. You spend your free time with all of your other nerd friends doing stuff like writing new computer programs. Get a life, dude! Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a paranoid freak. You constantly sanitize everything, and the only reason you ever see sunlight is because your beloved parents pay you to go to school. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

20.9210 % of 1759 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 30 % you are: You're a paranoid freak. You constantly sanitize everything, and the only reason you ever see sunlight is because your beloved parents pay you to go to school. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You're a raging freak. You're the only one who can do anything right, and that attitude gets you in a lot of trouble. Angry beavers like you should try anger management classes. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again.

For 40 % you are: You're a goth freak. Your goal in life is to kill off everybody and everything, and that's just scary, my friend. Seek help soon. Sorry, try again.

20.9989 % of 1762 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 30 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You're a paranoid freak. You constantly sanitize everything, and the only reason you ever see sunlight is because your beloved parents pay you to go to school. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a nerd freak. You spend your free time with all of your other nerd friends doing stuff like writing new computer programs. Get a life, dude! Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 70 % you are: You're a nerd freak. You spend your free time with all of your other nerd friends doing stuff like writing new computer programs. Get a life, dude! Sorry, try again.

13.9377 % of 1765 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 10 % you are: You're a goth freak. Your goal in life is to kill off everybody and everything, and that's just scary, my friend. Seek help soon. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 30 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again.

For 10 % you are: You're a raging freak. You're the only one who can do anything right, and that attitude gets you in a lot of trouble. Angry beavers like you should try anger management classes. Sorry, try again.

LMAO this quiz is funny XDDDDDDD

For 40 % you are: You're a paranoid freak. You constantly sanitize everything, and the only reason you ever see sunlight is because your beloved parents pay you to go to school. Sorry, try again.

10.1244 % of 1768 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 30 % you are: You're a nerd freak. You spend your free time with all of your other nerd friends doing stuff like writing new computer programs. Get a life, dude! Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a raging freak. You're the only one who can do anything right, and that attitude gets you in a lot of trouble. Angry beavers like you should try anger management classes. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You're a goth freak. Your goal in life is to kill off everybody and everything, and that's just scary, my friend. Seek help soon. Sorry, try again.

For 70 % you are: You're a goth freak. Your goal in life is to kill off everybody and everything, and that's just scary, my friend. Seek help soon. Sorry, try again.

21.2514 % of 1774 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 30 % you are: You're a paranoid freak. You constantly sanitize everything, and the only reason you ever see sunlight is because your beloved parents pay you to go to school. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You're a nerd freak. You spend your free time with all of your other nerd friends doing stuff like writing new computer programs. Get a life, dude! Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again.

I'm sure I don't know what you mean >>

Certificate: Test results

What kind of freak are you? mine not bad at all xDDD

For 40 % you are: You're a goth freak. Your goal in life is to kill off everybody and everything, and that's just scary, my friend. Seek help soon. Sorry, try again.

21.2958 % of 1775 Quiz participants had this profile!

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You're a paranoid freak. You constantly sanitize everything, and the only reason you ever see sunlight is because your beloved parents pay you to go to school. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a nerd freak. You spend your free time with all of your other nerd friends doing stuff like writing new computer programs. Get a life, dude! Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

What kind of freak are you? - Test results

Okay, the first two really are true~ LOOL

36.4865 % of 1776 Quiz participants had this profile!

Or even this one:

Or even this one:

Or even this one:

Hmm... nope not surprised.

For 40 % you are: You're a nerd freak. You spend your free time with all of your other nerd friends doing stuff like writing new computer programs. Get a life, dude! Sorry, try again.

13.9888 % of 1780 Quiz participants had this profile!

Or even this one:

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

• 3 weeks later...

For 50 % you are: You're a nerd freak. You spend your free time with all of your other nerd friends doing stuff like writing new computer programs. Get a life, dude! Sorry, try again.

14.1347 % of 1797 Quiz participants had this profile!

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You're a paranoid freak. You constantly sanitize everything, and the only reason you ever see sunlight is because your beloved parents pay you to go to school. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

what I'm no clone!! XD

• 4 weeks later...

For 50 % you are: You're a goth freak. Your goal in life is to kill off everybody and everything, and that's just scary, my friend. Seek help soon. Sorry, try again.

21.2942 % of 1808 Quiz participants had this profile!

Or even this one:

Or even this one:

Or even this one:

Kinda agree with the Goth Freak, but Clone Freak? Na-ah!

• 3 weeks later...

For 20 % you are: You're a goth freak. Your goal in life is to kill off everybody and everything, and that's just scary, my friend. Seek help soon. Sorry, try again.

Or even this one:

Or even this one:

Or even this one:

• 6 months later...

Honestly, I don't even get the test xD HAHA. But it was fun, though.

Here's my result:

For 40 % you are: You're a paranoid freak. You constantly sanitize everything, and the only reason you ever see sunlight is because your beloved parents pay you to go to school. Sorry, try again.

9.6727 % of 2047 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 20 % you are: You're a goth freak. Your goal in life is to kill off everybody and everything, and that's just scary, my friend. Seek help soon. Sorry, try again. Profile B

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You're a nerd freak. You spend your free time with all of your other nerd friends doing stuff like writing new computer programs. Get a life, dude! Sorry, try again. Profile C

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again. Profile D

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You're a raging freak. You're the only one who can do anything right, and that attitude gets you in a lot of trouble. Angry beavers like you should try anger management classes. Sorry, try again. Profile E

For 30 % you are: You're a nerd freak. You spend your free time with all of your other nerd friends doing stuff like writing new computer programs. Get a life, dude! Sorry, try again.

15.6662 % of 2049 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 30 % you are: You're a raging freak. You're the only one who can do anything right, and that attitude gets you in a lot of trouble. Angry beavers like you should try anger management classes. Sorry, try again. Profile B

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again. Profile C

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a goth freak. Your goal in life is to kill off everybody and everything, and that's just scary, my friend. Seek help soon. Sorry, try again. Profile D

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a paranoid freak. You constantly sanitize everything, and the only reason you ever see sunlight is because your beloved parents pay you to go to school. Sorry, try again. Profile E

Lol! I love this quiz.. thanks for sharing

21.3346 % of 2053 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 20 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again. Profile B

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You're a nerd freak. You spend your free time with all of your other nerd friends doing stuff like writing new computer programs. Get a life, dude! Sorry, try again. Profile C

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a paranoid freak. You constantly sanitize everything, and the only reason you ever see sunlight is because your beloved parents pay you to go to school. Sorry, try again. Profile D

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a raging freak. You're the only one who can do anything right, and that attitude gets you in a lot of trouble. Angry beavers like you should try anger management classes. Sorry, try again. Profile E

For 60 % you are: You're a goth freak. Your goal in life is to kill off everybody and everything, and that's just scary, my friend. Seek help soon. Sorry, try again.

21.3729 % of 2054 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 20 % you are: You're a raging freak. You're the only one who can do anything right, and that attitude gets you in a lot of trouble. Angry beavers like you should try anger management classes. Sorry, try again. Profile B

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a nerd freak. You spend your free time with all of your other nerd friends doing stuff like writing new computer programs. Get a life, dude! Sorry, try again. Profile C

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again. Profile D

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You're a paranoid freak. You constantly sanitize everything, and the only reason you ever see sunlight is because your beloved parents pay you to go to school. Sorry, try again. Profile E

15.7434 % of 2058 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 30 % you are: You're a goth freak. Your goal in life is to kill off everybody and everything, and that's just scary, my friend. Seek help soon. Sorry, try again. Profile B

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You're a raging freak. You're the only one who can do anything right, and that attitude gets you in a lot of trouble. Angry beavers like you should try anger management classes. Sorry, try again. Profile C

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a paranoid freak. You constantly sanitize everything, and the only reason you ever see sunlight is because your beloved parents pay you to go to school. Sorry, try again. Profile D

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again. Profile E

What the.... :cuteonion43:

For 50 % you are: You're a goth freak. Your goal in life is to kill off everybody and everything, and that's just scary, my friend. Seek help soon. Sorry, try again.

21.4078 % of 2060 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

15.8176 % of 2061 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 20 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again. Profile B

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You're a paranoid freak. You constantly sanitize everything, and the only reason you ever see sunlight is because your beloved parents pay you to go to school. Sorry, try again. Profile C

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a goth freak. Your goal in life is to kill off everybody and everything, and that's just scary, my friend. Seek help soon. Sorry, try again. Profile D

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a raging freak. You're the only one who can do anything right, and that attitude gets you in a lot of trouble. Angry beavers like you should try anger management classes. Sorry, try again. Profile E

• 1 month later...

For 60 % you are: You're a goth freak. Your goal in life is to kill off everybody and everything, and that's just scary, my friend. Seek help soon. Sorry, try again.

21.4252 % of 2133 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 20 % you are: You're a paranoid freak. You constantly sanitize everything, and the only reason you ever see sunlight is because your beloved parents pay you to go to school. Sorry, try again. Profile B

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a clone freak. You strive to be JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE... because you have no personality. Nothing said. Sorry, try again. Profile C

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You're a raging freak. You're the only one who can do anything right, and that attitude gets you in a lot of trouble. Angry beavers like you should try anger management classes. Sorry, try again. Profile D

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You're a nerd freak. You spend your free time with all of your other nerd friends doing stuff like writing new computer programs. Get a life, dude! Sorry, try again. Profile E