‘Ever had a crush on YO?’

MayDream1010

H-Hello there….I’m a new member here and my name is Claire, nice to meet you all ^^

Umm…Lately I’ve had these strange feelings towards my seme and it didn’t took me long to realize that I have a crush on her *blushes*.At first it was just a play thing, but in time my heart start skipping a beat everytime I was with her and I had all sort of mixed feelings >/////<. i-i started wanting to meet her in real life and do all the things we online too at first i was scared of these feelings wondering if there is anyone else who happened have a crush here>

This sounds so awkward >/////

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayDream1010

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

• Musica

• batista

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Don't feel awkward, this kind of thing happens, a lot, on this site too, believe me;). It's a fairly natural thing to start feeling more if you spend lots of time with someone in an intimate, relationship kind of way (or even as best friends, the phrase 'BFF crush' exists for a reason) with someone who makes you feel like you're the only one (even if it's only playing and RPing, it gets difficult to separate fantasy and reality and so tempting to just get lost in the fantasy). Just be careful that you don't end up pining for someone you'll never be able to be with, people are different offline than they are online and long distance relationships are tough.

not on here but l have had crushes in the past ,they are perfectly normal and can be a lot of fun . Some times they develop into something more and some times they dont ,just enjoy it while it lasts .

It's fairly common cutie, *hug* Don't worry!

I don't have a crush at the moment... but I certainly have in the past. Not here exactly but the sentiment is similar. Be careful with your heart but like the others said, enjoy.

I think that's normal. A lot of people experience having a crush even though they only communicate online and never see each other. I never had a crush here but in facebook, I do have a lot or crushes. Haha Well, good luck my dear. ;)

Thank from the bottom of my heart. rabbit13

how sweet feeling, mai *chuckle*

i think everyone feel a same way when we have a crush. dont be scared, ne.. *pats ur hair* its sweet feeling that human have, right ?

i had a crush before. always waiting him online and had a talk with me every night. even just a short talked, it was made me so happy and made my day. i think i feel the same like you feel :D ah yeah.. i took my brave and confessed to my crush. we are in relationship now :D ahaha.. so, he wasnt my crush anymore, but my uke.

i hope you will have a happy life with her as well, mai *pats ur hair*

I don't have a crush on someone here, I'm in a long distance relationship enough as it is. though someone has had a crush on me here though, I really hope they know the boundaries by now :) good luck! on whatever happens.

If crush, you mean is.. Someone who inspires you to be better, then yes.

Someone who amaze you all time ^^

Someone's been running in my head ever since I joined the site.

You're welcome dear. Good luck on your new found love. Haha! I hope it will turn out great.

Hello

Hmmm... I don’t have and didn’t have a crush on the internet or on this site, as well. However, I know a lot of people who feel or felt unrequited love for another party here. I even know one lovey-dovey couple here and despite the distance they are doing quite well. xD

There was a time when on another site somebody thought that I am a guy and fell for me >.> When this person find out that I am actually a lady, there was a big drama and he didn’t want to even talk with me… Though, I don’t love him, but he was still a great friend and it was quite complicated for me. Now we are still accountancies at least. xD

Anyway, it’s not that strange to fall for the virtual person. It’s actually very in common, especially nowadays, when virtual communication has a big role in our lives. So, just enjoy. Not always love comes just from nowhere. :}

you are so so right. It happen to me too. Many people fall for me here and was a time I heard "I love you" each day. I told them clear "I'm a girl, I like boys" but nothing - still running after me. It's hard to say no to them and also to explain I'm a normal girl, not a goddess.

Well,

, it has happened to me just once. The strangest thing is that it wasn’t a lady, it was a guy. Yeap, a guy fell for me thinking that I am a pure guy <. but as i said we are still acquaintances. though was in a tough situation back there>.> Oh, and not even once a girl fell for me, though, a lot of people confuse me with a guy, especially ladies xD.

Hell yea, it happened to me too when i was joining this site at first and I kinda had those 'crush' feeling toward her all the time, i kept surfing here just to meet her eventually and we just talk casually everyday just like buddies did. As the time flows, i just told her that i had a crush on her and surprisingly she said that she has the same feeling as I have for her. Then we just starting to 'date' by online for few months 'till I suddenly stop touching my laptop due of my college matters and getting so busy.. Sadly at that time i was kinda forgot about her. But starting around a month ago, I met her again here and we kinda starting to chat again, i was so happy that we actually can have some conversation like the old times once more. However, i just still confused what are we now, because we just kinda 'broke up' and when we met again it seems like we even never 'date' before **sigh**