Just enemies? (private) robertita&Arekushisu (18+)

robertita

“So now you are spying me. You never learn, do you?” Tomo yelled at him. “On your first day here you start a fight, in the second day you almost get raped, in the third day you spy me. What will be next? Killing someone?” Tomo yelled more. But as he was speaking an idea come into his mind “Since you are here let’s us two have a fight. Or are you scared little cutie?”

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Arekushisu

Nao didnt understand what he had done wrong. He stood and looked at Tomo with a new hate. He had tried so hard to be nice and he was calling him out for every little thing. He huffed, "Fine. If you want to fight then we will." He said getting ready to fight Tomo. "No playing dirty though." he said turning back to Tomo.

Tomo took the attack position and the fight started. He was surprised to see that Nao was a good fighter actually. But he was better and knew how to make his opponent to use all his energy. So soon Nao was heavily breathing while Tomo was as strong as at the start of the fight. "You are quite good" Tomo said and raised Nao over his head. But insteed of throwing him he put him in a chair and asked "Would you like to be part on martial skills team for the next week festival?"

Nao sat in the chair breathing deeply. He had hit Tomo multiple times but it didnt seem to bother him. Nao looked up at Tomo and smiled. He had vented all of his anger and was back in the mood of liking him. "Yea sure. I dont mind." He said in between breaths. It would be fun and he would enjoy fighting again. He could tell by the way he was breathing that he hadnt done it in a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Nao sat in the chair breathing deeply. He had hit Tomo multiple times but it didnt seem to bother him. Nao looked up at Tomo and smiled. He had vented all of his anger and was back in the mood of liking him. "Yea sure. I dont mind." He said in between breaths. It would be fun and he would enjoy fighting again. He could tell by the way he was breathing that he hadnt done it in a long time.

Tomo was happy, he finally found the last member of their team. “Let’s go to dorm. It’s late” he said and Nao followed him in silence. Once they arrived in their room Nao wanted to go into the bathroom. Tomo took Nao’s tail and dragged him back “I‘m the first on shower” and wanted to enter into the bath but Nao did the same as he before. “Then what about we shower together?” Tomo asked knowing the other will say no.

Nao looked at Tomo knowing he wanted him to say no. What was the big fuss taking a shower with another male? He shrugged and walked into the bathroom shedding his shirt. He looked at Tomo who was still outside of the bathroom.

"Lets go! I'm going to get in without you if you dont hurry." He said turning on the water and taking off his pants. Tomo had already seen him naked before so Nao really didnt care. When the water was warm enough Nao stripped his underwear and walked into the shower letting the water fall over his face. He let his ears go back as the water made contact with them.

Tomo smiled and entered in the bathroom. As Nao was already under the shower Tomo took his clothes off and joined him. He started to wash his face first then his body and finally his tail. While he was washing his tail he saw Nao was struggling with the spume which covered his eyes. “You put too much shampoo” Tomo said and started to remove the spume from his eyes. After that he took the towel and started to dry himself. Back to the room he put his pyjamas and went to bed.

Nao washed himself making sure to watch the soap keeping it out of his ears. He was blushing the whole time seeing Tomo naked was a new thing. He looked down his body and looked back to the wall blushing a dark red. He didnt know why it made him so flustered but it did. He got out and dryed himself off changing into the pajamas and walking to the bed sliding in next to Tomo. He was still blushing and was to the far edge of the bed not wanting Tomo to see his red cheeks.

Tomo started to laugh when he saw Nao was running from him. So he moved his tail under the blanket and by mistake he touched Nao who almost fell from the bed. “Why he’s so scared?” Tomo thought and stretched his hand to grab Nao and pulled him closer while his tail lay on his waist. “Don’t try to run away from me. I’m not Akira” Tomo said and finally fell asleep.

Nao blushed feeling Tomo's tail rub across his back. He freaked and jumped out of bed almost screaming. He felt Tomo pull him back and set his arms around him. Nao blushed and rested his head on Tomo's chest curling his tail around his thigh. He didnt know what he was doing and didnt care. He knew he was begining to like Tomo more than just a friend.

In the morning Tomo woke up early as usually for his daily routine. He went into Director’s office to announce him all was ready for the festival. “Today we will start to prepare the stage Mr. Hidike and also I found the last member for the martial team. Nao is quite good and he accepted to be in it.” The Director smiled and replied “Good job Tomo. Take good care of him. I don’t want more problems with him” Tomo nodded and left the office.

Nao woke to the sound of the door shutting. He sat up and stretched feeling his tail curl as he felt the cool air around him. He missed the warmth from Tomo and wrapped his arm around his waist curling in on himself.

Tomo went into the classroom and smiled seeing Nao was sitting next to his desk again. "So he's a good boy now?" Tomo asked himself and seated on his desk. After the classes and his lunch he asked Nao "Can you help me with the things for stage?"

Nao smiled hearing Tomo's request. "Yea, i wouldnt mind but i need to do something before that." He said. The boys that bullied him were oddly absent and Nao didnt like the feeling of them just leaving him alone.

Tomo went into the festival room and while the workers from the company the school hired for building the scene were doing that he took the small packages from a vain and put them on the festival room. After the worker have left Tomo checked one more time the festival room before he left to his room. "I knew he wouldn't come " he thought and jumped on bed for a nap.

Nao walked around the school looking for the other boys. He found them in the park throwing stones into the fountain. He scoffed and leaned against a try looking at them. One turned and noticed him.

"Hello, Nao. Seems your Tomo's pet now. Heard you asked him to expel Akira." He said moving slightly closer and speaking loud enough that the other two boys heard. They smiled wickedly and turned looking him up and down.

"Yea. Heard he just wanted to have fun and you completly flipped out on him. Yelling for Tomo like he could save you." One of the other two said walking closer to Tomo licking his lips lightly. "How about i try you out. I dont see Tomo around at the moment." He laughed and started coming at him.

Nao felt his ears flatten and his body stiffen seeing the boy move closer to him. "Dont touch me." He said as a warning. The other didnt listen and rushed him. Nao ducked under his arm flipping him onto his back. "Lets play then shall we?" He asked popping his knuckles getting ready to punch someone.

After he woke up Tomo saw Nao wasn't in the room and was wondering where he can be. But it was time for his training so he dress his martial suit and left to his secret room. Since tomorrow was Saturday he knew he could train more than before.

Nao watched as one of the boys rushed him. The boy landed a punch in Nao's stomach and on his face. Nao grunted and hissed feeling his ears go back as he landed on his knees. He stood shaking lightly on his feet then waited. The boy came at him again, this time Nao was ready and punched him in the nose instantly dropping him. He looked behind him feeling blood run down his own nose. He forgot about the third boy and felt a tug on his tail pushing him to the ground. The other boy got ontop of him and started wailing punches at him. Nao shielded his face and pushed his hips up moving the boy off balance. Nao crawled ontop of him and punched him feeling tears come to his eyes. He didn't want to fight anymore, he was hurting. He saw the blood that came from his lips and nose fall on to the other boy as he punched him again.

When Tomo finally finished his training he decided to take a walk in the park. But once he arrived he saw that was a fight between some students. Once he approached he realised Nao was one of the students. "So he didn't teach his lesson yet" he thought and started to kick their asses. Once all off them were on the ground breathing heavy he yelled "All of you in my office. Now!"

Nao walked silently to the council room not caring about his punishment. His face hurt and now his sides did from getting beat by Tomo. His ears were flat on his head. He technically didnt do anything the other boys threw the first punch. If Nao got blamed for all of this he was going to the director or would do anything for him not to get himself kicked out.

He walked into the council room silently sitting afew feet from the other boys. His tail flicked crazily and his ears flat still. He didnt like it when he disapointed Tomo but he didnt understand. When he did something right he got in trouble and gets the crap beat our of him just like when he did something bad.

Tomo looked at the boys and started to speak "This is the second time you started a fight boys. I don't want to hear your reasons. Since it's weekend you can't go home this time. Tomorrow all of you will start to decorate the scene for the festival as a punishment. And on Monday when I will present my report to Director I will be indulgent if all of you will respect my orders and learn to work as a team. Did all of you understand?" All nodded and Tomo added "You may go now".

Nao was the last boy out and was hoping Tomo didnt stop him. He was getting in trouble again for something he didnt do. He sighed and waited patiantly as the other boys left then walked across the room ready to go.

Tomo followed Nao and once they arrived into their room he said "Take your clothes off and go for a shower. After that I will clean your wounds. Look at you full of dust and blood". Nao did as Tomo told him and enter into the bathroom while Tomo looked for his medical kit.

Nao felt his ears were flat on his head. He stripped and stepped into the shower feeling the water sting his wounds. He hated getting hurt this bad. He washd everyting and go out wrapping his waist with a towel.

Once Nao came back into the room with only a towel on him Tomo made a sign for him to seat on the bed. Nao lay on bed and Tomo started to apply antibiotic ointment for preventing any infection. Then he said "You will be ok in a few days. Your body is full of bruises but only few cuts" Tomo said and took Nao's towel off to check his legs. But Tomo wasn't ready for what he saw.