Just enemies? (private) robertita&Arekushisu (18+)

robertita

Nao woke to the cold air on his chest. He hadnt even remembered falling asleep. He looked at Tomo who stood before him taking off his clothes. Nao to tired to really care, wiggled about and Tomo picked him up and placed him in bed. Nao reached over and pulled Tomo's face to his own and kissed him gently then fell back down to the bed falling asleep quickly. He was asleep when he kissed him so he most likely would think it was a dream.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Arekushisu

Tomo woke up in the morning and started to prepare for classes. Nao was sleeping and Tomo ignored him completely. After he finished his shower and dressed in his clean uniform he took his bag and left the room. As every day he went into his office first and started to check some papers he need to give to Director later. As he was reading he heard a knock on the door. “Who can be again?” he thought and then said loudly “Enter”.

Nao woke hearing the door of his room slam shut. He stretched and looked at the time seeing it was about time for school. Nao moaned and snuggled deeper into his covers not wanting to wake. He drifted off to sleep agian not really caring that he was going to miss homeroom if he waited much longer. 'I can pass it off as being sick.' he said rolling over not knowing where the pres was and not caring. 'He locked me up last night.' he thought angry. Nao sat up looking at the sheets then at his hands. 'Then why am i in my bed?' He thought to himself sitting up more fully awake now. His mind flashed back to Tomo carrying him into the room and the soft feel of someones lips. Nao blushed and touched his lips, 'I-I kissed Tomo?' He thought sitting in shock not moving.

Akira entered and knelt “President I’m really sorry for last night. I…I just wanted to have a friend. I didn’t know he’s your room mate.” Tomo started to laugh “He was already punished for what he did and you chose better friends next time. You may go now”. Akira ran quickly from the council room and Tomo started to laugh again “If he will be late at the first class the Director will kick his ass out. And who will laugh then dear Nao?” Finishing his papers he took his bag and went into the class room. Nao wasn’t there and Tomo smiled. The teacher entered in the class room and the first class began.

Nao rushed down the halls in a newly pressed uniform. He wasnt able to fall back asleep so he just got up. He heard the first bell ring and saw his teacher enter the room. He slipped in after the teacher holding the door for her. "Sorry, I'm late. The new schedual is still a little confusing." He said smiling a sweet smile that he reserved for teachers and adults. She patted his shoulder as she walked past and Nao took that as an okay and slipped into his seat looking at the boys from yesterday. One had his hand wrapped. 'I didnt even do anything to you.' Nao thought chuckling silently. He looked at Tomo next but when his eyes met his he blushed and looked away.

Look at him. He pretends he’s a saint now” Tomo thought as he saw Nao’s behaviour towards the teacher. As their eyes met Tomo almost started to laugh seeing him blushing. “Hahaha. So he remembers he kissed me? Such a pervert.” Tomo thought again and finally was able to concentrate on the lesson. In the first break he went into Director ‘s office to bring him the report. “Here you have Mr. Hidike”. The Director smiled and asked “And how is our new student Nao?” “ He already started a little fight yesterday but everything is under control” Tomo answered and left the office.

Nao shunned himself for blushing at that. He walked and found Akira at the first break. He smiled and waved him over.

Akira came happily and smiled at him with a slight blush on his face, "Nao! Your okay. I heard the prez got onto you yesterday." He said sitting in his chair and facing me.

"Yea well...lets just say i got out alive." He blushed which made Akira look at him blushing darker. He had been looking at him strange since yesterday.

"Um. Nao do you want to come to my dorm room instead tonight?" Akira asked looking nervous. Nao smiled, he had a little puppy now. He was sure that Akira liked him in some way. Nao nodded and hugged Akira. 'Might as well play with it.' He thought letting go and walking to the door. "I'll see you then Akira!" He walked to his next class dreading the time he had to spend with Tomo and waiting to play with his little puppy.

After the classes Tomo went into cafeteria to eat his lunch. Nao came too followed by Akira. “What are those two planning?” he thought and continued to eat his lunch. After he finished he went into library to find some books he needed for his homework and then left into council room. After he finished his homework he went to his room to rest a little before his training. Nao wasn’t there so Tomo was more than happy. “I’m sure he’s with Akira. Those two didn’t learnt their lesson” he thought before he fell asleep.

Nao followed Akira down the hallways on the second floor. He didnt remember seeing all the cramped rooms on the 4th floor so it surprised him. He hummed to himself seeing boys go in their rooms for the night.

They came up to a door marked 234 and Akira knocked. He opened the door when no sound came back. He turned on the lights and walked in blushing at Nao. "Sorry that its a mess but make yourself at home." He said as Nao walked in looking around.

"Akira? Mind if i spend the night?" He asked laying down in a bed that looked like it had Akira's name written all over it. Akira sat down next to him smiling but on the edge of the bed. Nao smiled to himself, "Akira, get on the bed your almost falling off." He laughed as Akira blushed and pulled himself onto the bed further touching Nao's hand on accident then pulling back quickly appalagizing. Nao blushed and turned on the tv.

Tomo woke up just on time for his daily training. Nao wasn’t there so Tomo changed into his martial arts uniform and left to his secret training room. After an hour it was time for him to get back into his room and prepared for the night and also it was his turn to dorms inspection. So after taking a shower and dressed himself back into his uniform he started his tour. On the 4th floor were few students and all of healthy families. On the 3rd floor were kids from intellectual’s families and on the second and first floor were kids from average families. Once he arrived on the second floor he heard a scream from Akira’s room “HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

*you should have made this 18+ can you change it?)

Nao felt Akira's hand creep back to his. He looked down at it disregarding it. He looked at the tv not noticing it when Akira touched his cheek to turn his head. Akira's lips touched his forcefully and Nao freaked. He tryed to bring his hands up but couldnt move. He looked at Akira seeing him straddle him. He started to tear up feeling the buttons of his shirt start to come undone.

"A-akira..what are you doing?" he asked looking as Akira bent his head and kissed his nipples.

"You like me to right? It should be fine. I'm sure Tomo has already done you once or twice." He kisses his stomach and went down to his pants unbuttoning them and pulling Nao out. Nao started to cry feeling his wrists burn and his stomach tingle. He felt Akira stroke him slowly picking up spead quickly. Nao felt it in his gut and he moaned lightly biting his lip trying to hold it in.

"Help me! Someone!" He moaned again but cut it off quickly.

"See your feeling it. Let me hear your voice Nao." Akira said in his ear stroking him faster.

"TOMO! Help ME!" He yelled it out crying not really sure why he yelled his name. Nao felt Akira shift and pull down his pants more. He stuck his fingers in his mouth and went to Nao's backside.

Tomo opened the door and saw Akira on top of Nao was wasn't really happy. Or was he? Tomo just started to laugh and after that he grabbed Akira from his belt and threw him on ground. "Give me the key!" Tomo yelled and waited for it. Akira did as he was asked and Tomo took Nao in his arms and got out off the room. Then he closed it with the key and went into their room where he put Nao in the bed. "Listen well pervert. Tomorrow he will be kick out of here and maybe you too. Since you came you played with fire all the time. Little bastard" Tomo added and start to take off his uniform.

Nao looked at Tomo in awe. He had saved him. Nao started to cry and covered his face with his hands curling into a ball on the bed. 'Why was he angry with me? I didnt do anything i was almost raped." He sobbed not looking up at Tomo. He didnt care about his clothes right now that hung off of him or his pants that were still unbuttoned. He was scared and wanted someone to tell him it was okay and that he was safe now. He didnt care how tough he came off as, that was the scariest thing ever. He flattened his ears and curled his tail into his lap cying onto it getting it wet.

Tomo dressed into his uniform and put himself in bed. It was enough he had to share his bed with Nao. He turned off the light and heard Nao was crying. “He’s fake” Tomo thought and tried to sleep but he couldn’t. “Can he …be serious?” Tomo thought and switched the light. He took Nao in his arms and took him in the bathroom where he prepared a bubble bath for him. Then he started to undress him and put him into the water. “Calm down Nao. Nobody will hurt you” Tomo said and started to wash his hair, then his ears and finally his body. As he finished Nao hugged Tomo and hold him for few seconds. Tomo broke the hug and watched into his eyes “Are you ok…?” but he couldn’t finished his sentence as Nao kissed him.

Nao let Tomo do as he wished. At the end of the bath Nao hugged Tomo happy that he had saved him from something so horrible. Tomo pulled back and Nao kissed him. Nao just wanted to get rid of the feeling Akira left. Surprisingly Tomo's kiss didnt bother him a whole lot. He leaned back and smiled rubbing his eyes, "Y-yea...i'm okay. Just shaken." He said standing and getting the towel from the wall wrapping it around his body. He felt his tail flip beneath the towel. His ears perked up and he was happy he was safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Nao let Tomo do as he wished. At the end of the bath Nao hugged Tomo happy that he had saved him from something so horrible. Tomo pulled back and Nao kissed him. Nao just wanted to get rid of the feeling Akira left. Surprisingly Tomo's kiss didnt bother him a whole lot. He leaned back and smiled rubbing his eyes, "Y-yea...i'm okay. Just shaken." He said standing and getting the towel from the wall wrapping it around his body. He felt his tail flip beneath the towel. His ears perked up and he was happy he was safe.

Tomo smiled and answered "Then let's go to bed. Tomorrow we have school" and took Nao in his arms and went into the room and gently put him on bed. Then he turned off the light and pulled Nao close to him while his tail went around Nao's wrist. "Good night. Sweet dreams" he said before falling asleep.

Nao blushed feeling Tomo's tail around his waist. He couldnt sleep. He turned and looked at Tomo and kissed his chin. He sighed and went to sleep wrapping his own tail around Tomo's.

In the morning Tomo woke up early and smiled seeing Nao sleeping in his arms with his head on his chest and his tail around his. "He's so cute" he thought and careful not to wake up him he jumped from bed and started to prepare for school. Once he was full dress he woke up Nao. "Wake up cutie and prepare for school" he said and taking his bag he went into Director's office. "Last night Akira tried to rape Nao" Tomo started "I locked him into his room". The Director was furious ”I will call his parents and transfer him to another school. How is Nao?" Tomo answered "He's ok now. I wake up him for school. I hope he will behave well from now on" and with that Tomo left the office.

Nao woke to the sound of Tomo calling him. He smiled and sat up watching him leave the room. When the door shut he stood and got his uniform on with a smile. He stopped, "What am i doing?" He thought aloud. He never liked to go to school. One night changed that all? He didnt belive it he pulled on his pants and left for homeroom. He was happy about Tomo and that he saved him but they slept really close to each other last night. He sighed and entered homeroom seeing Tomo hadnt arrived yet. 'Great, now i'm earlier than the prez.' He thought sitting in his chair waiting for Tomo to arrive.

Tomo entered in the classroom and was surprised to see Nao in the desk next to his. “Dear classmates I had an announcement to make – starting from today Akira isn’t a student here anymore” and with that he went into his desk. Then the teacher entered in the class and the lesson started. After the classes Nao accompanied him in the cafeteria for their lunch and then in their room where Tomo changed his clothes and left to council room.

Nao saw the prez leaze and silently followed him. They walked down the hall. He waw the prez say hi to people he didnt know and then he entered a room. Nao followed and looked into the window in the door. It was the council room. Nao smiled as he watched the prez work. He was good at his job. Nao waited for the prez to leave into the door in the room then entered the council room looking into the second door.

Tomo finished his homework and some papers for school’s festival which was next weekend. He needed to find one more boy for the martial arts stage. “I think I would organize a casting for that tomorrow” he thought before leaving his office. Once he went into his room he started to prepare for bed. Nao wasn’t there so he was happy. “It’s annoying to share my bed with him” he said loudly and jump into the bed with his tail on the ground. But just when he was almost asleep Nao came back and by mistake he stepped on Tomo’s tail. “Bastard” Tomo yelled and grabbed Nao’s hand then throw him in bed next to him. “You won’t be moving from here until I will wake up” he said and pulled him closer. “Now I can finally sleep” he thought and fell asleep.

Nao walked into the already dark room with his ears down. He didnt know why the lights were off already. He couldnt see and stepped on something next to the bed. He shreeked as he was pulled down into the bed with Tomo. He felt his arms crush around his body and he couldnt move. He didnt like this and started to wiggle. It wasnt the sweet and gently Tomo from last night. Nao missed feeling his tail wrapped around Tomo and wanted to feel it agian. He whimpered and looked at Tomo who was already asleep on his chest. He didnt like this forceful Tomo. He liked the gentle one from last night when he kissed him and said everything was going to be okay.

- - - Updated - - -

Nao walked into the already dark room with his ears down. He didnt know why the lights were off already. He couldnt see and stepped on something next to the bed. He shreeked as he was pulled down into the bed with Tomo. He felt his arms crush around his body and he couldnt move. He didnt like this and started to wiggle. It wasnt the sweet and gently Tomo from last night. Nao missed feeling his tail wrapped around Tomo and wanted to feel it agian. He whimpered and looked at Tomo who was already asleep on his chest. He didnt like this forceful Tomo. He liked the gentle one from last night when he kissed him and said everything was going to be okay.

Tomo woke up two hours later and set free Nao who was sleeping. Then he dressed into his training uniform and left the room. Every day he was training because soon he would have a competition and was important for him to win. Also the training was his way of relaxing. But as he trained with the sword he heard a noise outside the room. He knew nobody knew about his secret room and that meant somebody had followed him. He opened the door and did a salt into the air and fell over the spy. He dragged him into the room. “Nao” he said seeing the scared face of the boy from his hands.

Nao felt Tomo release him. He stood and started getting ready. 'What was he doing up around this time?' He thought watching him leave the room. Nao slipped out of bed and left the room following him. He watched him enter a room off to the side and he stood by the door. Tomo changed into a martial arts outfit like the one Nao has hanging in the closet. He watched as he did some positions. He was in awe at the skills Tomo had. He didnt know what to do. He felt the door move slightly as his leg touched it making a sound. Nao cringed and waited, he heard the shuffle of feet and then he was in the room with Tomo being held down by him. "I-i'm sorry!" He said hearing his voice break.

- - - Updated - - -

Nao felt Tomo release him. He stood and started getting ready. 'What was he doing up around this time?' He thought watching him leave the room. Nao slipped out of bed and left the room following him. He watched him enter a room off to the side and he stood by the door. Tomo changed into a martial arts outfit like the one Nao has hanging in the closet. He watched as he did some positions. He was in awe at the skills Tomo had. He didnt know what to do. He felt the door move slightly as his leg touched it making a sound. Nao cringed and waited, he heard the shuffle of feet and then he was in the room with Tomo being held down by him. "I-i'm sorry!" He said hearing his voice break.