Just enemies? (private) robertita&Arekushisu (18+)

robertita

Name: Furuka Tomoya aka Tomo

Race: Neko

Hair: dark blue

Eyes: brown

Position: seme

Dislikes: annoying peoples, rain, noises

cf327a452bcdc5f389cf5c987b03defa1337037490_full.jpg

Tomo is the second son of a healthy family. His family owns a big company which seals medicaments to the humans. Since he was a kid he was a great student, not only at school but in his martial classes too. His father finds necessary that his sons to know to defend themselves not only from humans but also from their biggest enemies dog nekos. He’s now in the 3rd year in high school and the president of the students’ council. Nobody in school dare to fight against him but things may change as a new student arrives.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Arekushisu

Name: Nao Watanabe

Race: Neko...White ears and tail

Hair: An unatural white

Eyes: bright blue

Position: Uke

Dislikes: dogs, noise, losing a fight

Fears: Thunder, Lightining

Nao moves around alot because of his mothers job that makes her move from place to place. His father died in a car accident when he was seven. His mother placed him in martial arts class because of the bullies. Nao was always bullied because of his unatural hair color. He was taught to take care of himself and he was good at it. His grades are good yet he likes to get in fights rarely losing them. This new school seems fine though he didnt know he would get in alot of trouble one day with the student council president.

Tomo was in his council room preparing some papers for the new school’s festival. As he was concentrated with the papers he didn’t hear the knock from the door only after few minutes. “Come in” he said politely. “Tomo the Director asked you in his office” a young lady announced him. “Yes Ms. Suzuki. I will be there in five minutes. I need to give him this report anyway” Tomo said and the lady smiled and left. After five minutes Tomo was into Director’s office “Here is the report you asked Mr. Hidike” “Thank you Tomo but I asked you to come because today will arrive the new student and I want you to show him the school” Mr. Hidike asked. “Of course Mr. Director. Excuse me now” Tomo added and left the office. “I wonder who is the new student” Tomo thought and went into his classroom.

Nao walked up the steps to the school. His white hair moved in the breeze. He was told to go to his homeroom first then to the office if he needed help. He walked to class A and knocked on the door. He heard people laughing and talking assuming class had not begun yet. He thought a moment, He had time to look around. He went down the hall and walked around seeing students look at him funny. People always have, he stood out and that is why he fought.

Two guys walked up and pushed into his shoulder. He smirked and pushed on back. He turned and laughed, 'Smooth move little new kid." He laughed and started walking off.

Nao looked at his back, "Yea...well. its just how i am. Draw alot of attention to weed out the weaklings." He laughed and turned on his heel.

The other boy scoffed and walked off. If they dont turn then that means they wont fight. Nao walked back to the classroom hearing the bell chime. He knocked on the door and heard the instructor talking.

- - - Updated - - -

Nao walked up the steps to the school. His white hair moved in the breeze. He was told to go to his homeroom first then to the office if he needed help. He walked to class A and knocked on the door. He heard people laughing and talking assuming class had not begun yet. He thought a moment, He had time to look around. He went down the hall and walked around seeing students look at him funny. People always have, he stood out and that is why he fought.

Two guys walked up and pushed into his shoulder. He smirked and pushed on back. He turned and laughed, 'Smooth move little new kid." He laughed and started walking off.

Nao looked at his back, "Yea...well. its just how i am. Draw alot of attention to weed out the weaklings." He laughed and turned on his heel.

The other boy scoffed and walked off. If they dont turn then that means they wont fight. Nao walked back to the classroom hearing the bell chime. He knocked on the door and heard the instructor talking.

The class started so Tomo was listening the teacher when he heard a knock into the door. "Come in" the teacher said. A boy entered in the class and Tomo couldn't take his eyes from him - he was cute and had white hair. Tomo never saw someone with so white hair. "Class this is your new colleague - Nao Watanabe - please take care of him" the teacher said and invited Nao to seat down. Tomo smiled and looked after Nao until he seated on his desk. Then he waited for the break to accomplish the Director task - to show Nao the school. "I hope we can be great friends" he thought and focused on the class.

Nao entered the classroom and looked around. It wasnt unusual to be a neko. He saw other heads with ears on them but none with hair so unatural. He sighed and went to the empty desk sitting down and looking outside. He noticed the boy across the room hadnt stopped looking at him since he walked in. Nao lifted his chin and looked at the teacher ready to listen. He looked around seeing the boy from earlier in the hall looking at him and smiling an evil smile.

Once the bell rang and the teacher left the class room Tomo stretched his hands and legs. Then he walked until the new boy desk. "Hello. I'm Tomoya Furuka, students' council president. You can call me Tomo. Welcome in our school. The Director asked me to show you the school. So please follow me". The new student nodded and Tomo showed him the cafateria, the library, the labs and the dorm. "If you need something else you can ask me anytime" Tomo added and went back into the class. "He's so quiet" Tomo thought as the white hair boy didn't ask him any question.

Nao was to busy looking at Tomo to really care about what was around him. 'so this is the student council president?' he asked himself. 'what makes him so special?' he didnt understand why this guy was so popular. He was normal looking and was a neko like himself. Nao had always been an outcast and never really cared how others looked at him and if they had a problem he would fight them. He shrugged and followed Tomo to the next class. He hated english and that was were they were going. He looked at the classroom then the hallway seeing the students going to class. He smiled, 'What if i skipped?' he thought seeing the hallway get less crowded. He was about to leave the classroom when Tomo came up behind him.

Tomo smiled and asked "Where do you want to go? Now we have class here. Or did you forget something in the last class? If it's so I will go with you". Nao didn't say a word he just entered in the class. "What's with him? He behaves so strange" Tomo thought and followed Nao in the class. He seated next to him and soon the class started. Tomo loved English very much. Since he traveled a lot in the past he knew it's very useful. The teacher asked him to read something in English and he did it perfectly. "Let’s now hear the new student" the teacher asked and Tomo looked at Nao.

Nao stood and read from the book only making minor mistakes. He didnt say he wasnt good at it just that he hated it. He sat back down sighing and leaning back in his chair not really paying attention to the lesson.

Tomo looked after Nao all day. He wanted to be sure Nao won’t lose himself in the school. But the boy seemed to be ok. After he had his lunch Tomo decided is time to go to his room for a nap. “See you later Nao ” he said and left the cafeteria. Since he was the president he lived alone in a room on the 4 th floor. And he was lucky to have a bathroom in his room too. So he took off his uniform and after he put in on the hanger and then on the closet he dressed in comfortable clothes and was ready for his nap when he heard a knock into the door. “Who can be?” he said loudly and went to open the door.

Nao walked to the dorms. He looked at the sheet of paper he was given this morning. It said his dorm room was at the 4th floor and it was to the right. He smiled 4th floor ment no roomate. He took the elevator and made his way to the top stoping at the door to his right. He knocked saying excuse me just in case. He heard a noise and when the door opened he was suprised to see Tomo standing there. 'Great, i have to share a room with the president' he thought. This was bad, Nao usually came back to his rooms late covered in wounds from fighting. If his roomate was the president he may stop him from going out at night. "Sorry, wrong room." Nao said turning on his heel ready to leave.

Tomo was surprised to see Nao at his door. After he excused himself and wanted to leave Tomo said "Are you looking your room Nao? Let me see your number. I can help you". But Nao left and Tomo ran after him and grabbed the paper from his hands. "But this is my room number. It must be a mistake here" he said and took Nao of his hand and dragged him on Director's office.

Tomo grabbing his hand surprised him. He didnt like physical contact and this was alot of it. "Wait...Tomo!" He yelled as they ran down the hall to the directors room.

“What is it? Let’s go to Director. Why he send you in my room? There bust be a mistake” Tomo said and realized then – he grabbed Nao’s hand being so upset. He set him free but still continued their way to the Director. Once they arrived there he knocked on the door and waited to be called in. “Enter” they heard. Both entered and the Director was surprised to see them. “Tomo why are you here. Did you fight or something?” Tomo smiled and answered “No, we didn’t fight but we have a problem – why must he stay on my room?” The Director laugh “Oh Nao is a problem kid – many fights at his last school so we decided to send him in your room so you can watch every move of him.”

“WHAT?” Tomo yelled.

Nao walked into the Directors room and leaned against the wall letting Tomo talk to him. Hearing Tomo yell at the director made him jump. "Whats so wrong with me sharing a room with you?" He asked getting up off the wall and walking over to the directors desk sitting on the edge looking at Tomo. "We'll be best friends right?" He asked giving Tomo a 'Better not get in my way' look.

"Bastard" Tomo thought "all day I thought you are a shy boy and actually you are a demon" Then he said loudly " Of course we can be friends. I will take good care of him Director. Lets go Nao. We disturb Director enough" Nao nodded and both of them went to their room. Tomo just jumped on his bed and pretended Nao wasn't there. Soon he fell asleep.

Nao left the room happy that he had shaken the president. He walked in silence to the room and watched as Tomo landed on his bed. Nao didnt stay for long. He waited til the prez was asleep then he left the room. He was going to find some food and the rooftop most likley.

He walked aimlessly outside. He turned a corner into an alley of the school and saw four guys smoking. He smiled and walked closer recognizing the boys from this morning. "Hello!" Nao said looking as two of the boys stood aprouching him.

"What do you think your doing? This is are part." One of them said pushing on Nao's chest. Nao grunted and looked at the boy with a death glare.

"If you value your hands, then i wouldnt touch me." He said pushing the boy back. He was getting angry really fast.

"You!" He yelled throwing a punch at Nao. He dodged catching the boys elbow and twisted it putting him to the ground. "I said. If you value your hands not to touch me." Nao moved his other hand to the boys. "Does that mean you dont need it?" He asked pushing up on one of the bones feeling it crack slightly. "One more push and i break your fingers." He said looking at the boys frightened face. He threw him on the ground and wiped his hands clean.

"Anyone else want to play?" He asked the three other boys and two stood looking at their friend then came at him. Nao smiled. He loved to fight so this was like a dream come true.

When Tomo woke up two hours later he saw Nao wasn’t in the room. “Where the hell is he?” he thought but then realized someone was knocking on the door. He opened it and saw four of his classmates. “Tomo the new boy is a danger for this school. Look what he did to Saito. He wanted to break his arm” one of then said. Tomo yelled “Where is he now?” “We don’t know. We ran away from the bastard” Saito answered and Tomo closed the door in their nose. “So you want war little Nao. You will have it”.

Nao sat in the alley with only one person left. All the others had left. "So, you stay here? Seems mean dont you think?" He said looking at the skrawny boy. "I wont do anything to you." Nao sighed and leaned against the wall.

"Y-you wont?" the boy asked moving to Nao hesitantly. "Nope...wont touch you." He said smiling happily at the boy.

The boy stood a moment then relaxed going over to Nao. "Your face...does it hurt?" Nao was punched afew times as the boys tried to leave.

"No, i'll be fine." He said. "My name is Nao Watanabe." He stuck out his hand.

"Akira Takahashi. Nice to meet you." The boy grabbed his hand happily shaking it.

Nao smiled, "Lets be friends? Sound okay with you?" He asked Akira looking at him and starting to walk out of the alley.

Akira followed him happily, "Sure!" They talked happily getting to know one another.

Tomo didn't wait for Nao he went in his office to do his homework and also to work something for the council. At 8 o'clock it was time for him to go in his special place from school. It was an old room nobody used it for ages. There he could do his daily martial arts training. He was an expert on them. "If he will do more problems will know my fist for sure" he thought as he took his sword from his case.

Nao walked to his room with Akira laughing and playing around. Once they got there he smiled, "Want to come in?" He asked holding the door open. Akira looked slightly scared, "No, that is the pres's room." He said stepping back slowly. Nao grabbed his hand and pushed him though the door. "Its also my room." He said walking in and shutting the door behind him.

'You room with the pres?" He said sitting down on Nao's bed.

"Yup. Joy right?" He said laughing and handing Akira a drink and sitting down next to him.

Akira laughed and tood a drink. Nao looked the boy over. Did he get bigger? He thought. He was handsome, dark brown hair and a muscular body. Nao flattened his ears, "Um...You want to watch tv?" he asked blushing slightly seeing Akira catch him looking.

"Sure." He said laughing. Nao didnt know where the pres was and really didnt care. He settled down next to his new friend to watch tv.

Tomo finished his training and went into his room. When he arrived there he found Nao with Akira, a shy boy from their class into the bed drinking alcohol. Akira jumped from bed and seeing the president started to apologize. Tomo just looked with furious eyes on Nao and said "What are you doing in my room Akira? Leave right now". Akira ran away and Tomo shut the door after him. "You little demon you just arrived and already you think you can made the rules?" Tomo said and took the bottle from his hands. Then he grabbed him and put him in his shoulder and took him into the punishment room where he tied him with some hand-cuffs. "Good night" he said and closed the door with the key. Then smiling he went back in his room and after a shower he went to bed.

Nao sat in the cold dark room looking at the door waiting for Tomo to come back. He had handcuffed him to a bed and left him there. "Tomo!" He yelled pulling at the handcuffs. Why does he have all this stuff' he thought wincing feeling the handcuffs bite into his wrists.

'What was this room?' He wondered looking around seeing similar things to the handcuffs and other things he had no idea what they were. 'What did he get so upset for?' he wondered and pulled on the handcuffs agian. "Tomo! Let me out!" He yelled throughout the room. He sighed knowing he wasnt going to get an answer. He slumped against the beds headboard breathing deeply. 'There was no way i can sleep like this.' He thought looking around the room for something to help him out of the handcuffs. 'This should be illegal.' He thought finding nothing.

Tomo woke up on the middle of the night and went to check Nao. He already realized they were drinking water not alcohol but he caught few boys in school with that magic drink so he knew he must check any drink that look trustless. When he opened the door he saw Nao was sleeping and in an incommode position. Carefully so not to woke up him Tomo took off his hand-cuffs and took him in his arms. Once they arrived on the room he started to undress him off his dirty uniform. When to open his pants Nao woke up and by trying to stop Tomo he dragged him in bed and they kissed for a second.