Can't get into forums, 403 forbidden errors for days now

Claude's Bird

Hello mods, I am hoping you can help me.

I have been unable to access the forums from my home computers since last Thursday (I'm typing this on a library computer). On Thursday, I was talking to someone in the YO chat, when suddenly the things I typed didn't get posted anymore. That had happened to me a few weeks earlier too, at that time I got a message saying I wasn't a registered member (and couldn't view my own profile even though I was logged in!). Back then I could fix it by logging out and back in, so I tried that this time too, and when the login page was supposed to load I suddenly got a "403 Forbidden" error, saying I wasn't allowed to view the site (via Port 80 if that helps). I have been getting nothing but that same error message since, every time I try to open the forums or the main site from either my PC or laptop and although it seems the forum has been down for a while, it obviously isn't now, so I would be very grateful if someone could help me fix this.

Just to clarify, every other website I visit works fine on my own computer. Maybe something happened with my IP address or something, I was supposed to switch to a new cable provider on July 10 but that connection isn't working so far ("we are trying to find the problem" says the provider's tech service) so I'm still using the old connection/old provider, and since everything else on the net seems to be working fine I'm not sure if the provider has anything to do with it.

I hope someone can help me with this, it's getting to be frustrating^^;;. Thanks very much in advance!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Claude's Bird

• Key

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

We've been encountering this problem since the end of last year, when we had some works done on the server. After that the issue occurred randomly, without us being able to track exactly what's been causing it. The most probable it's that this is a DNS propagation problem. We are still trying to find and fix the issue. Due to very limited funds it's hard to afford paying a professional company who have all needed tools and experience in finding and solving such issues. So, we basically have to do it on our own.

I'm really sorry for this inconvenience. We are doing our best to fix all the issues.

I perfectly understand, thank you and your team for all the hard work you do manage to do for us to keep this wonderful site up and running^^.

I am having that same issue still. I can only access this site from my phone. I think

is also having it. I can't access the site from any computer... even ones i am not logged on.