Master and his Pet (18+)

YaoiFan69

Hikaru laughed and went back to the kitchen finishing the sandwich putting the rest of the carrot on the side of the plate next to the sandwich. He brought it to Kouta in the living room sitting it on the table in front of him and Hikaru sat back to watch Kouta eat.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• YaoiFan69

Hikaru laughed seeing Kouta take a huge bite, "No i'm fine." He picked up a carrot and popped it into his mouth smiling at Kouta. He layed his head down on his lap turning his face to look at the tv. "Mind if i sit here?" He asked hoping the answer was a no.

Kouta laughed. 'You can do whatever you want with me, remember? You're my master Hikaru-sama' He took another bite out of the sanwhich, now half gone.

Hikaru stopped smiling. He knew Kouta only thought of him as a master but him saying that proved it. He sat up and stood going to the bathroom, "I'll be back." He said over his shoulder. He didnt know why but he felt slightly hurt from Kouta saying that. He didnt want to take advantage of him yet...he liked the boy more then just a pet. If only the feeling was mutural, he thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Hikaru stopped smiling. He knew Kouta only thought of him as a master but him saying that proved it. He sat up and stood going to the bathroom, "I'll be back." He said over his shoulder. He didnt know why but he felt slightly hurt from Kouta saying that. He didnt want to take advantage of him yet...he liked the boy more then just a pet. If only the feeling was mutural, he thought.

Kouta watched in surprise as Hikaru stood up and left. After the bathroom door shut behind him, Kouta freaked. Oh no! Did I say something wrong? Did I do bad? Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no. Stupid stupid! He hit himself in the head few times and looked toward the bathroom, Hikaru was not back yet. Clutching his chest Kouta walked out to the balcony and sat on the railing. He sighed as he simply gazed off into the skyline. In his mind replayed all the horrible things his mother said about him. Was his father wrong? Were those things true? Tears began to roll out of his eyes.

Hikaru went to the bathroom, not really knowing he had to go. He left the bathroom and looked around the living room. Not seeing Kouta he started to panic. What if he ran away? He looked around, "Kouta?" he said it loudly so anywhere in the house could hear it. He moved about, the sandwich wasnt gone. He must have left right after Hikaru went to the bathroom. Hikaru started to worry. He didnt want to lose that boy, even if Kouta didnt like him back being like this was fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Hikaru went to the bathroom, not really knowing he had to go. He left the bathroom and looked around the living room. Not seeing Kouta he started to panic. What if he ran away? He looked around, "Kouta?" he said it loudly so anywhere in the house could hear it. He moved about, the sandwich wasnt gone. He must have left right after Hikaru went to the bathroom. Hikaru started to worry. He didnt want to lose that boy, even if Kouta didnt like him back being like this was fine.

Kouta began to sob but unfortunatly that made him teeter and lose his balance on the railing and so he fell, fortunatly he fell backward and landed safely on the patio. This fright sent him over the edge though and now he was full on crying like a five year old.

Hikaru heard the thud and ran out to the patio seeing Kouta laying there crying. Hikaru knelt beside him hugging him hard, "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked worry laced in his voice. He thought he had lost him. He hugged him and kissed his forehead happy he was in his arms.

Kouta was a complete mess. He was crying too hard to say anything and just hugged Hikaru back, happy that he alive and that Hikaru was holding him agian while also terrified that he almost died and sad that he made Hikaru upset. 'Hi-hi-karu?'

Hikaru smoothed Kouta's hair back a tear falling from his own face. Why was he so attached? They just met. He smiled, "Yes Kouta?" He asked hearing his name.

'I'm so-sorry abou-out what I said, I didn't mean hi-it like that. I didn't want to hurt you, honest.' He looked up and saw Hikarus tear and started cyring even more, his hands covering his face.

'I won't, I'll never sit on the railing again. I Don't want to die!!' Kouta sniffed and wiped his eyes and looked at Hikaru. Seeing his face was a calming thing.

Hikaru touched Kouta's cheek wiping away the tears. "I'm sorry for making you cry." He leaned down and kissed one of the tears making it go away.

- - - Updated - - -

Hikaru touched Kouta's cheek wiping away the tears. "I'm sorry for making you cry." He leaned down and kissed one of the tears making it go away.

'It's not your fault Hikaru-sama, I just have issues.' Kouta poked his tounge out at Hikaru then sighed. 'Ah, I'm really tired, I suppose a lot has happened huh? I think I'll head to bed, Goodnight Hikaru-sama.' Kouta leaned forward suddenly and gave Hikaru a small peck on the lips then ran inside and dove into bed before Hikaru could see the massive blush on his face.

Hikaru didnt move after Kouta had left. He was just kissed. He stood and shook his head, Kouta probably ment it as a master pet thing. He walked to the bedroom and looked in. "I'll be on the couch if you need me." He yawned and went back to the living room laying on the couch closing his eyes to take a nap.

Kouta didn't hear Hikaru because he was already asleep, dreaming a dream about Hikaru. He dreamt that Hikaru took him to a hot spring. It was a good dream, Kouta smiled in his sleep.

Hikaru fell asleep on the couch. He didnt know why but he was happy in his sleep. It was about Kouta...Hikaru and him were doing H things. Though that was bad of Hikaru to dream of that he couldnt stop his mind from going there. As the wise ones once said dreams are unconsious wishes.

- - - Updated - - -

Hikaru fell asleep on the couch. He didnt know why but he was happy in his sleep. It was about Kouta...Hikaru and him were doing H things. Though that was bad of Hikaru to dream of that he couldnt stop his mind from going there. As the wise ones once said dreams are unconsious wishes.

Kouta woke up startled. Why had he had a dream that? Unless the way he felt to wards Hikaru was different than how he thought? He looked at the clock that read 12:01. He was going to back to sleep, he just needed a drink of water first. He passed Hikaru on the way to the kitchen, he mumbled something is his sleep. Kouta had to supress a giggle, How cute! He got his drink and sat next to the couch, wondering if he would say anything else.

Hikaru knew that he was hard in real life. He was happy it was all covered though. He sighed and moved restlessly onto his back. His eyebrows pulled together, Why was he having a dream like this?

Kouta finished his drink, Hikaru hadn't said anythng else. No fun. He put the glass back in the kitchen and went back to bed, this time dreaing about his past.

Hikaru woke and groaned. He was hard. He stood and went to the bathroom. He releaved himself then went to the bedroom feeling his stiff back. He slid into the bed looking at Kouta. He was fast asleep. Hikaru leaned over and kissed his lips gently then turned away settling down to sleep more.

Kouta did not stir, but what was becoming a bad dream suddenly became a good one as he felt himself being enveloped in warmth. He slept soundly from that point on.

Hikaru let his arms fall over Kouta as he fell asleep. He had work tomorrow around noon. He slept soundly once agian having an amazing dream about him and Kouta. He blushed in his sleep and mumbled something that sounded like Kouta's name.