Master and his Pet (18+)

YaoiFan69

Hikaru didnt have work or school today. He thought finishing up breakfast. "Where have you always wanted to go?" He asked Kouta sitting a plate down in front of him. "We do need to go shopping first though." He laughed and started eating.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• YaoiFan69

'Shopping??' Kouta tilted his head, then shrugged and started eating. After he finished he thought about all the places he had read about. 'I....want to see the sea with Hikaru-sama!' He clapped his hands together as one of his ears flopped in an adorable manner. 'Ehh Hikaru-sama, you have some egg on your face.' He sat up and leaned across the table and licked the egg off. 'Yummy!'

Hikaru looked at Kouta shocked. He had licked him, though it didnt seem to matter to Kouta. Hikaru looked at the boy studing him. He was cute and his ears and tail were too. He liked the boy, "Yup shopping...picking out clothes. I dont know if we can go to the sea today. It is a long trip from here to there. One day i will take you though." He smiled and picked up the plates taking them to the sink and washing them.

Kouta sat with his head perched on his hands and smiled. 'I'll look forward to it.' He thought about how Hikaru looked at him and smiled again. He didn't know why but it made him happy. He closed his eyes and hummed a little song and thought of what else they could do today. He opened his eyes when he thought of one and looked toward Hikaru walking out of the kitchen.

Hikaru smiled at Kouta, "Did you find something?" He asked liking the fact the boy was happy. "Anywhere is fine." He siad drying his hands and leaning on the counter.

- - - Updated - - -

Hikaru smiled at Kouta, "Did you find something?" He asked liking the fact the boy was happy. "Anywhere is fine." He siad drying his hands and leaning on the counter.

'Maybe we could stay here Hikaru-sama and you could give me a bath.' Kouta smiled innocently, he meant this as an owner bathing a pet, he was pretty filthy. He had memories from when he was a young pup of his father bathing him after he had a dirty day out in the fields, he thought it was something bonding. While in the yakuza he was only washed once a month, and that was only a couple buckets of cold water being thrown on him. He saw the bathtub in the bathroom and thought his master would give him one like the days of his puphood. He waited happily for his masters reply.

Hikaru smiled and nodded. He did see that Kouta was dirty and was happy to give him a bath. He liked the boy so it wasnt a problem. He grabed Kouta's hand and took him to the bathroom turning on the water making sure int was a good tempurature. He nodded and looked at Kouta and going to him pulling up the oversized shirt.

Kouta happily complied with his master, he was glad to be getting a bath. Once his shirt was off his tail stood upright and wagged freely. When Hikaru turn the water off Kouta got into the bath and started making little spashes, he had reverted back to a pup in his mind. He smiled at Hikaru.

Hikaru laughed at the cute tranformation the boy had taken. He laughed and picked up the soap putting some in his hand and rubbing it onto Kouta's head. Little bubbles came up and fell onto his back.

Kouta laughed at the feeling, it was like being petted and tickled. His tail thumped and spashed the water spraying droplets everywhere which only made him laugh more.

Hikaru laughed as water landed on his bare chest making him shiver. He washed the soap out and put the conditioner in his hand repeating the process. He liked this cute Kouta. He smiled and washed out the soap again taking the body soap and handing it to Kouta.

Kouta stood up and lathered himself all over, then laid down in the water and rolled around in it until the water was all frothy. He sat back up and hugged Hikaru getting him completely soaked. 'Thank you Hikaru-sama~'

Hikaru laughed and wrapped his arms aound Kouta picking him up out of the water and wrapping him in a towel. "No problem Kouta." He said smiling and drying off his chest.

Kouta rubbed himself against the towel and then started towel himself. He held it around his body and poked his tounge out. 'All dry~' He nuzzled his head into Hikarus neck, his hair was nice and soft. Then he hopped out of the room into the living room.

Hikaru smiled and followed Kouta out of the bathroom stoping by his room to get a new shirt for him to wear. "Kouta...Do you really want to stay here all day?" He asked taking the towel from him and helping him get dressed. Satisfied with the length about mid thigh agian.

Hikaru laughed and smiled at the boy. "I'm glad you like it. What would you like to do?" He asked moving to the couch and taking a seat.

Hikaru smiled, "I will have to go shopping then come back. You cant go out like that." He looked at the over large shirt and blushed. He noticed Kouta was sitting really close to him, though he knew the boy only had inoccent intentions it made Hikaru some what excited. He scooted away slightly trying not to bother Kouta.

Kouta noticed Hikaru moving away and felt sad. 'You're....you're leaving me?' He pouted sad and his tail stopped swinging for the first time today. His ears fell down and tears welled up in his eyes. He lowered his head, dejected.

Hikaru moved back next to Kouta. "No, i wont go anywhere if you dont want me to." He smiled and wiped at his eyes. "Dont cry." He smiled but inside he felt sad seeing Kouta's tail stop wagging for the first time and seeing his ears drop. Hikaru placed his hand under his chin and tilted his face up, "I'm sorry okay?" he didnt want the boy to notice that he was excited but he still sat next to him trying to calm himself.

Kouta wrapped his arms around Hikarus neck and nuzzled into his chest. He pressed into Hikaru but a little too hard and they collasped into the couch, Kouta still clinging tight. His legs barely missed the feeling of Hikarus excitement and he tilted up his face to look into Hikarus own and kept pouting. 'Don't leave me!!'

Hikaru held on to the boy as they feel backwards and landed on the couch. He felt his legs just move over his excited member and sighed when Kouta didnt notice. He touched his cheek, "I'm not leaving. Promise." He huged the boy tightly kissing the top of his head. He was controlling everything in him not to jump him.

Kouta grinned as his ears perked back up and his tail started swishing again. He rested his head on Hikarus chest and snuggled into him, then settled down and stared at the tv even though it was off.

Hikaru sighed in releif as Kouta's ears perked and his tail waged. He tuned on the tv seeing Kouta staring at it. He settled down not moving from the fallen position he had landed in. He liked being close to Kouta feeling him...though he was still slightly excited he was happy Kouta hadent noticed yet. If he did he had the excuse that something on tv aroused him.

- - - Updated - - -

Hikaru sighed in releif as Kouta's ears perked and his tail waged. He tuned on the tv seeing Kouta staring at it. He settled down not moving from the fallen position he had landed in. He liked being close to Kouta feeling him...though he was still slightly excited he was happy Kouta hadent noticed yet. If he did he had the excuse that something on tv aroused him.