• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• b.lueeyes

• SqueezeBabe

• ohthelulz

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

These pics are so hot that I came... Jk lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I used to like Levi x Eren, but then I started to crackship Levi x Armin and fell in love with the Rivarmin tag on tumblr. (And then converted my roommate with this ship... Whoops~)

tumblr_mto4riA9571sdqh3wo1_500.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I personally love Riren. The thought of a smaller seme that's so dominating is hot. The fanfiction I find about them are very good as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys are freaking awesome xD I adore/am obsessed with LevixEren(vice versa) :In love: that is my OTP from the anime, am always looking for any interactions between the two in both the anime and manga. The story is great in general, so dramatic and slightly realistic, but I admit I just had to ship Levi and Eren, their interactions just spoke to me lmao :Excited: Levi as the seme is freaking hawt but I am particularly more fond of Eren as the seme, I dunno why I guess cus the first doujinshi i read of the couple Eren was the seme, or could just be the the height (Sorry Levi I still love you) I do approve of erwin and Levi, i don't read alot of it but understand why people ship them, they're some really good stories of the pairing. Nonetheless I am obsessed with Attack on Titan, I just reeeeaaaallly hope Levi doesn't die, or anyone else to die :( still getting over Marco and Mike :( :No!:

• 3 months later...

found ereri somewhat recently and havn't stopped obsessing over it. been going through AO3 for some delciously smutty fanfics. and huge fan of sciencefictioness' works. also have gotten a nice good collection of ereri art ;3 i love eren and levi's power battle for seme tho

• 2 months later...

i love erwinxlevi pairing more. ahahah. no offense to those levixeren fans. haha, its just so arousing and exciting when levi is being pinned down by erwin. argh!! my gosh!!

b5f7b6d0b412e228fb3235a01c4bfe04.jpg

hoo hooo. breath~~~

• 2 months later...

Two pairings that I love the most

LevixEren yoyo5

&

Horse face x Freckled Jesus It's too obvious ;-;

(Jean x Marco)

-Ramentan yoyo6

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...