Shingeki no Kyojin ..PAIRINGS..

Saga

Totally RivaEre fans~ xD

This is the first time I ship shorter seme x taller uke, Lol.

I tried imagine Eren topping, but I cannot imagine he can win Levi in term of strength or manliness (or seme-ness, that is).

Can we post Doujinshi here?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• b.lueeyes

• SqueezeBabe

• ohthelulz

Ereri and Riren fans, take a look at this! Awesome RP between me and Levirivaille, with awesomeness and sexiness ;)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Well.. there is an "argument" that you can't have Erwin/Eren because Eren is 15 and Erwin is 30-something...

However, If you look at the fact that Erwin _found_ Levi at some point, presumable way before kid Eren saw them coming back from the mission the first time (pre the fall of Wall Maria) then one can only assume that Levi is also 30-something.

So if 30-something Levi is not grotty, then how can you argue that 30-something Erwin is?

Logic bishes... it just works

Ah, Snk yaoi pairings...where do I start...

I'm actually down with a lot of the ships. I may not look up fanfics about all of them, but I usually don't mind seeing fanart and stuff.

I think my current favourites are Eren x Armin and Levi x Eren. But like I said, I'm alright with many other pairings too.

Sometimes I have trouble with Levi because I can't always picture him in a romantic setting. I love Levi's character but sometimes he just makes me laugh because he's such a weird guy. Also I'm the same height as him, so that amuses me too, knowing exactly how tiny he his compared to everyone. XD I just...sometimes have issues taking any pairing with Levi seriously...but I can see why Levi x Erwin could work...but man the overall difference in height...it's pretty funny to me, actually.

• 1 month later...

I saw a "new" one the other day which was Erwin and Jean...

lets face it, I'm down with Erwin and everybody.... that's one busy commander *winks*

I ship a lot of pairings in SnK wowie

I really like EreRi, EruRi, ReiBert, Armin/Jean, Eren/Jean, Jean/Marco, EreMin, and...pretty much every other pairing in existence. I don't really think there's any I don't like, to be honest. haha

• 1 month later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ohmygawd i will always making-- loving you for making this. i shall call you my senpai. and i'll be your stalker kouhai. no.. i'm to much of a creep to be a kouhai. my favourite pairings is the same. eren and rivai :3 but.. top! eren is the best.

and also have you seen the doujinshi of eren and rivai cosplaying? they cosplaying little red riding hood and the fox. you know.. it contain some trap.. ;D it's on a yaoi section in Pururirin or.. Pururin.. (?! ). ( so lazy to go there )

• 4 weeks later...

E R E M I N... is my holy grail... it's so sadly unpopular for some reason?? why... eren literally died for armin, armin got him out of the titan when no one else could, armin curls up on eren's bed, they hold hands, they find and hold each others' gaze when all hope seems lost... there's so much material for this ship! why...

i also ship yumikuri hardcore, it's my otp, but this is not a yuri forum, so. :3

jean/eren, jean/armin, and jean/eren armin is ok too. so is erwin/levi, and i have a soft spot for reiner/connie.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lololol i just realized i posted his pic in the wrong thread... or rather, forgot to post it in the snk thread. oh well.

ae9stw.jpg

i'm almost speechless. isayama has outdone himself. funniest part is, it's not even that far-fetched. eren already died to save armin after all.

• 4 weeks later...

I loooove Attack on Titan, and my favorite pairing is RivaillexEren, but I also like ErwinxEren ( It's weird, but I think it's cute :D ) I think Eren is an Uke because he is cute. And Hanji is a fujoshi.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...