Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

Spike chuckled in to the kiss and began removing the clothing barriers. It didn't take long before he had them both naked on the bed, the kissed turned very heated.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

The Doctor kissed back feeling the slight bit of energy from the other and sighed softly. This was going to drain him and he knew it. Without the bond this was going to deplete his energy very quickly. Why was he getting so ill suddenly? Wait... he only half regenerated, "that's it!" The doctor pulled back and looked at him. "I only half regenerated! That's why me cells are breaking down! That's why I'm degenerating! It all make sense... oh no... I'm degenerating..."

The Doctor sighed, "I... after..." He trembled and closed his eyes. "After a terrible year with the Master... I ended up getting injured and started to regenerate. It's a way of cheating death by my kind. We simply use our energy and change into a different person but I have the memories of my past selves. I change into a new person and continue on my journey. Well I didn't want to go so instead I shoved the energy into my hand that was cut off and that hand... when Donna touched it turned into a copy of me but human. So I left Rose with my hand in another universe and never healed from nearly dying. Now after destroying the Time Lords for a second time while I couldn't bring myself to kill the Master... I was horribly injured and got radiation poisoning and well... my body is dying... degenerating meaning my energy is leaving me. I can't regenerate without energy. Or heal myself without it." That was when he realized how crazy his life was.

"....." Spike kind of gave the doctor a dumbfounded look before shaking his head. "THen build your energy back up. It's that simple... isn't it?"

"No it's not..." the Doctor sighed and rubbed his hands over his face. "I need energy from other sources... time vortex or humans in a way. You have lots of energy but in order for me to absorb it properly means... bonding. You know nothing about me Spike... I know nothing about you. I can break the bond afterwards but I won't want to. Neither will you..."

"I still don't see the issue. I've slept with enough people to know that none of those bonds lasted longer than we desired." Spike raised an eyebrow and reached up to tweak one of the doctor's nipples. "Why don't you just go with it?"

The Doctor gasped and looked at the blond, "because this goes deeper than anything physical..." Reaching a hand to the blond he gave him a small taste. A burning desire for him and a need to stay by his side and protect him. It was what humans considered love, on even a stronger level than Buffy or even his maker. "It's strong..."

The Doctor laid back, "a connection... beyond sexuality." The brunette sighed softly. "I don't know if you want that."

The Doctor looked at him a bit surprised. He reached his hands up, "lay over top of me and relax yourself and your mind."

The Doctor reached his hands up and placed them on either side of his head, "you'll feel light headed and dispriented but don't worry it'll take time for the bond to become stronger. Right now it'll be a desire and slowly you might be able to speak to me with your mind." There was a tingling as he slipped into the others mind and caused a connection with him, putting a part of himself into Spike's mind.

Dizziness struck him and his hands fell back. He shivered on the bed as the connection was completed.

The Doctor took a deep breath, "just breathe." He wrapped his arms around Spike. "It'll be strong for a bit for you but it'll become okay in a bit. You'll feel me." He trembled as it took full affect of himself but reaching out a bond to Spike would be a bit of a slower build as his mind became accustomed to having the Doctor there. "Spike..." His touch was gentle and loving unlike it was before where it was merely a touch.

The Doctor trembled feeling the others feelings, soon Spike would be able to feel his feelings too. Well maybe touching him right not Spike could feel his feelings and Time Lord senses were even five times that of a vampires, "I've linked our minds. As long as you touch me you can feel what i feel unless I block it... like this." He blocked his own sensations from Spike to help him cope. "This is a Time Lord thing... we do it to keep ourselves from dying out. Me and my wife did this and it wasn't this pleasant."

The Doctor looked at him and his face became sad, "she's... she's dead... along with our children... That was several hundred years ago. I killed them along with all the rest of them ending the time war." He trembled as more of his secrets came to the surface.

The Doctor felt his anxiety and shook his head, "well... time locked more like it. I did it to keep the daleks from invading the universe and killing everyone and everything." He sighed softly. "I was supposed to be time locked and die with them but i survived... yay..." He opened his eyes slightly and looked at Spike. "I try to help people... I try to fix things but... I seem to cause more problems than I'm worth."

The Doctor smiled bitterly, "I'm not worth anything... the only reason you even bonded with me was out of a deal to not leave me alone." He leaned into the touch on his cheek. His cool skin was almost the same temperature as Spikes.

"Doesn't that sound ridiculous to you? I mean, what am I getting out of it?" Spike rubbed his thumb gently over the other's cheek and smiled. "I believe I am only giving in this case."