Started with a Fight (Anic, Undertheweather, Dusutii)

Lady.Taser

Fredric gave Glen a surprised look. "Just tap some water into the tub and help Kyo where he needs it..." Fredric said as if it was a normal thing to do. But when he noticed that Kyo started to clean his own boxers in the sink he stepped in turned of the water for him. "I have a washing maschine in the kitchen. If you would let me I could clean your cloths so that they are clean and dry for when you are leaving later." He said and hoped that it would be true.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anic

• Lady.Taser

• UndertheWeather

Glen rolled his eyes, and sighed in disbelieve. He dragged himself behind Fredric who had entered the bathroom, and told Kyo that a washing machine can do the job that he was attempting. Glen sighed again, then moved over to the bathtub, and ran the water. He stared at the water gushing out of the tap for a moment before returning to the two. He sighed the third time.

"Well, Kyo, try the water," said he, "See if it's to your liking."

Kyo left his boxers, and the rest of his clothes in the care of Fredric, who was promising to have them clean for him. They had been wearable that morning... but clean. His clothes hadn't been cleaned in a while, hearing the sighs he turned to regard the other man. Fredric he could much more easily believe wanted to help him, but Glen. Glen seemed to reluctant to do anything to truly want to help him and did not seem to want Kyo there as he has said earlier. This man had gone from cold indifference to intense focus and now he appeared to be helping against his own wishes. Who exactly was this man? a friend of Fredric's? though he didn't exactly seem like a friend.

When he heard Glen ask about the water he walked over to the bath tub using the wall as support and didn't even stop to check the temperature as he climbed in, the water felt as though it was scalding his feet and legs though they quickly warmed up as he sat down in the bath. Forgetting the clothes it had been so long since he was last truly clean that the water temperature could have been almost anything and he would have climbed in without a second thought

Fredric disappeared from the bathroom as soon as the other two seemed occupied with their own. As he fetched Kyo's cloths from the bedroom he at the same time left the clean cloths that Kyo could borrow on the doorstep to the bathroom as he went in to the kitchen. "Tell me if you need anything." Fredric said before he walked of into the kitchen. He loaded the washingmachine and then turned his attention to the food cabin to see if he could find something quick for tree.

As Fredric left them a curious Buster showed up at the door step to watch what was going on in the bathroom. With a tilted head he gave Kyo a wondering gaze. For Buster the man in the water was the most interesting thing in there, but he didn't enter the room.

Glen watched Fredric's back as he left him in the bathroom to fend for himself. He had never cleaned anyone before; not a baby, or a sick person, or an animal. Just himself. And cleaning himself was different from cleaning someone else.

Kyo had entered the bathtub, ignoring his words, and Buster had appeared in the door, eyeing Kyo who was sitting in the bathtub. Glen searched Buster's face for help, but sighed when he found that Buster was more interested in Kyo. He took off his navy jacket, and hanged it on a hanger on the wall, and rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt. For a moment he stood staring at his jacket, thinking what to do, but having found nothing in his head, he turned around and dragged himself to the bathtub, where he squatted himself next to Kyo.

"You see," he began in a low voice, "I've never done this before, and Fredric's not being very helpful." There was a short pause as he gathered his thoughts. He had no idea what to do, and now he was caught in a confusion of thoughts. "I'll just splash the water on your back," said he, "And if there is something that you need help with, let me know..."

The heat of the water soaked into his limbs soothing the aches present and helping to relax the muscles. He could hear shuffling, knew Buster was in the door and the Fredric had left, but he was oblivious to it all. His eyes had closed unconsciously as he savoured the warm water caressing his skin. The tap was still dripping slightly, the noise echoing around the room and it took Kyo about five minutes to open his eyes and look around with a contented sigh, only to find Glen looking a little like a lost puppy.

Kyo watched Glen remove his jacket and then, eventually make his way over to the bath tub. After he finally spoke all Kyo could do was stare in disbelief. He really had no clue what to do to help him. Who was this guy, some pampered rich kid... Kyo's back was already wet as he had lain down and submerged himself in the bath and then sat up, splashing water was going to do very little to help.

It took a good few minutes before Kyo stopped gaping at Glen and actually managed to ask him for something. "well... If you could wash my back that would be useful* his voice quiet as he wasn't sure how well the rich kid would take to being asked. " Just get a flannel and some soap... but i can't reach around to clean my back*

Fredric turned his attention to the things in the kitchen. Kyo didn't seem to have any deadly cuts on him and that made Fredric a bit more at peace to leave him in Glen's care. It was a simple task and anyone should be able to help anyone taking a bath.

Fredric searched his food supply and settled for a simple meal out of potatoes and some breaded fish. At the same time both Champ and Giggy showed up in the kitchen to watch their master make the dinner.

Buster that watched Kyo didn't let go of his gaze of the man in the tub. It was as if he watched something that he tried to figure out but didn't understand how to do it.

There was a moment of silence following Kyo's instruction as Glen stared into the space between their faces where the steam from the warm water danced slowly. Then he shut his eyes, and let out a soft sigh. He reached out for the flannel and the soap, but placed them next to him on the floor, instead of using them.

"I'll wash clean your wounds first," said Glen firmly without looking at Kyo, and promptly began to splash water on Kyo's back with his hand. When he felt like he had sufficiently soaked it, he began to run his hand gently down Kyo's bare back, cleaning dried blood, and dirt. Then his soft fingers slowly traced the wounds on Kyo's scarred back, washing every bit of stain.

Throughout the event, Glen was silent. His hands were not accustomed to doing what they had to do, and they were clumsy, but they were as gentle as ignorant hands could get.

Kyo nodded in acknowledgement of what Glen had said despite not fully hearing his words as the warm water began to lull him off to sleep. His haze of sleepiness was soon driven off by the firm feeling of fingers exploring his back as the water slowly turned a dirty pinky colour from the dried blood that coated his skin. The fingers sent shivers down his spine a couple of times as they traced over scars. He moved how he was sat and hugged his knees leaning forward slightly stretching the skin and allowing Glen to fully clean his back.

Buster was still in the door was despite Fredric having left a little while ago and Kyo returned the gaze of the dog, almost questioning the look*

As Buster noticed that Kyo returned the gaze to him he stood up and let his tail wag back and forth slowly. He didn't step over the threshold, but anyone that looked at the dog could see that he wanted to.

"Buster!" Fredric commanding voice shouted from the kitchen and for a moment Buster hesitated to go and join him. The men in the bathroom looked so much more interesting. But he was a faithful dog and soon left Glen and Kyo alone to tend to their own business.

Buster's departure did not take Glen's attention away from doing his job, though he heard Fredric's voice, and Buster's footsteps leaving the two in the bathroom. He continued cleaning Kyo's back quietly. He did not like hassles, and he did not like being told what to do, and the only thing he wanted at that moment was for Fredric to return and take over the job. But until then he would just quietly do his job so that the thought would not bother him.

Buster left with his masters call, meaning there was just him and Glen left in the room, and Glen seemed to be intent on saying nothing. This shouldn't have bothered him. Kyo planned to leave as soon as the two men would allow him, why should it bother him that Glen didn't want to talk. Resting his cheek on his knees and catching glimpses on the man from the corner of his eye.

Something caught Kyo's eye and he wasn't sure if Glen had noticed, the water from the bath was splashing over him occasionally, but the man seemed intent on cleaning his back.

"u..m Glen" he said quietly, not wanting his voice to echo in the bathroom.

Fredric decided to feed his animals when he already was in the kitchen, that's why he called Buster to join him in the kitchen. He didn't say anything to the cats or the dog, he did the routine with filling up their bowls and then putting them down for them.

After that he returned his attention to the dinner he was making from him, and the two in his bathroom. He tried to keep it quick. Didn't want to take it to long. Glen and Kyo was stranger, as much as he was a stranger to them. But for some reason he felt that he could be calmer if he was in the same room as them too.

Glen was not sure what to expect when Kyo called his name. Will Kyo be telling him what to do again? Will he be told that what he was doing was wrong? Will he be asked to stop doing what he was doing? He was not sure asking these questions to himself would make him feel any better. He just hoped that it would not turn out to be bad, and if it did, Fredric would return and save him from the situation.

Glen did not stop doing what he was doing, neither did he avert his gaze from Kyo's back. But he replied in the same quiet voice as Kyo, "Yes?"

"you.... are covered in water" Kyo couldn't help but snigger. It had been so long since he found amusement in anything, that such a simple thing astounded him. He was even smiling at the man who was still not looking at him despite calling his name, being called. It even looked as though he was frowning, at what though Kyo wondered.

Kyo looked down at the water quickly and saw how it had become a pinky colour. Without moving too far away from Glen he pulled the plug out of the bath tub and let the water drain away. One it was completely gone and he felt a chill running through the air he put the plug back in and started to run more water. Yes he was already in the bath, but this meant he could adjust the water temperature as he went so that it wasn't too hot. As the water was filling the bath Kyo swirled it around him making sure the heat was evenly spread, and causing some more water to splash over Glen.

As Fredric finished of cooking the meal for them, he set the plates on the table and arranged everything for them just to dig in on the food. As he was about to bring out something to drink for them he realized he didn't know their age yet. A bit thoughtful he took out a regular coke and a bottle of water with gas and put it on the table. He then took some dancing steps over his living labyrinth made out of his pets that lay on the floor to go and have a look on how it progressed for Glen and Kyo. But just as he was about to get to the bathroom he remembered that Kyo would need some band aid for his wounds after the bath and passed by and went to the bedroom instead - were the things was at.

For the first time since the beginning of his trance, Glen stopped washing Kyo's back, and looked down upon his own attire. How could he be so stupid, and drench himself? But he supposed that it was expected by anyone, though he secretly wished that he was not that stupid. He sighed. He wondered if Fredric had any clothes to spare, and if they would fit him. He supposed he would wait for Fredric's long-awaited return.

While Kyo was changing the water, Glen said, "I don't know how the water got onto my shirt. Maybe Fredric's bathtub is leaking."

He wasn't sure what compelled him to do it but Kyo laughed. It was quiet and low and completely unfamiliar to him and it took control of his whole body. He brought his hand up to his mouth trying to cover it as he laughed at the man who simultaneously looked so confused, surprised and resigned at the fact his clothes were wet. It spread to his shoulders causing them to shake and then he had to wrap his free arm around his waist and the shaking took hold there and his side started to ache.

He managed to control his laughter when he turned the taps off and then he turned to Glen with a half grin on his face. "Somehow... i don't think the tub is leaking."

When Kyo turned to Glen, Glen had turned his bright crimson-face away from Kyo's view as much as he could. Somehow the laughter had made him feel embarrassed, and not his usual annoyance towards being laughed at. Under his breath he muttered, "I'm sure it is...", and proceeded to changing the topic in an awkward tone, "Now where shall I wash?" Silence seemed to make him feel embarassed even more than before, so he continued blabbering incoherent words, and splashing water all over Kyo, only to wet himself even more. Seeing this he sighed, and stood up. "I guess it can't be helped," said he as he unbuttoned his soaked white shirt.

As he pulled away his shirt, the water from the shirt dribbled down his chest, and onto his toned abdomen. He was well-built, like an athlete. Again he sighed, and hung the shirt next to his jacket before turning back to Kyo to continue his clumsy job.

• 2 weeks later...

Kyo watched in fascination as Glen removed his top resisting the urge to trace the trail of the water droplet with his finger. He was meant to be putting up with this, not enjoying it, not finding himself strangely attracted to the man giving him a bath. Kyo felt his face warming unsure if he was also turning visibly red he closed his eyes as he felt Glens fingers start to wash his back again. He started to imagine what it would be like if not only Glen, but Fredric were also there... his eyes snapped open, his face a mask of disbelief for a second, what had he been thinking. If he was going to be attracted to anyone, shouldn't it be a woman. His expression changed as Glen's fingers found a particularly tender bruise, causing Kyo to wince and look back at Glen. He was still fascinated by the man's body.

"Glen.... why is it you are here, helping Fredric look after me?" His voice was quiet, he wanted an answer, but didn't want the man to leave so he reached out and held onto one of Glen's wrists. The man could no longer leave unless he wished to force Kyo to release him.

Fredrick picked up the things that was needed to patch up Kyo and dress him and everything else like that that was needed. He then turned around and went back towards the bathroom and stopped on the threshold as he could see Kyo and Glen. A bit confused about what he saw he tilted his head before he crouched and put down the things on the floor in front of him. He did this as quiet as he could, figure that maybe they needed some privacy - for Fredric it looked that way. He didn't know what it was about and he wouldn't ask either. He then sneaked away back into the kitchen to fend of Giggi from attacking the human's food.

Glen was certain that he heard Fredric gathering the necessary equipments in the bedroom next to the bathroom. But before he could turn around to make certain that Fredric was finally returning to help him do something that he did not wish to do, he was faced with Kyo's question. The grip that followed the question caught him by surprise. He did not expect this out of a man who was so strangely resistant towards human contact.

Turning to look for Fredric at this point would not be a good idea, so he looked at Kyo's red face. Why, he asked himself, and the only answer that he could give Kyo was, "I don't know." He was silent for a moment, considering the question again. "Buster wanted me to stay, and you convinced me to stay," said he after the pause with eyes fixed on Kyo's. There was a half-smile on his face. Not a tender smile. Yet not an ill-intended smile. It was a simple smile, yet filled with meanings not readily apparent.

Kyo's gaze dropped to the water swirling in the tub, he'd made Glen stay.. but how, he was only causing both the men problems, why they decided to help him he was unsure, but knowing he was the one who made Glen stay confused him all the more. His grip on Glen's wrist didn't loosen, but in fact tightened as he tried to find the courage to ask his next question. He knew Fredric had come to the door, and then left and he was grateful to the man for giving them the time.

Kyo was just about to ask Glen the question when he had a sudden realisation. He was now indebted to these men, Fredric at the very least. He couldn't simply leave without looking back until he had at least in part repaid the kindness. It was almost an unwritten rule, any kindness must be repaid, there was little other way to survive on the streets. How he could reply Fredric or Glen he was still unsure so after a long pause as he thought about everything Kyo finally managed to ask Glen.

"why me... how did i convince you to stay... i need to know.." Kyo looked up at Glen, confused and hoping to understand the man who was in front of him.

Fredric picked up the red cat and held her so that their faces was in front of eachother. "Silly little Giggi... Why do you always go for my food?" Fredric asked the cat before he gave it a light kiss on the forehead and then let it go. Giggi didn't seem to be bothered but only placed herself on the floor, cleaning herself.

Buster that was standing beside Fredric watched it with curiosity. As Fredric put Giggi down he gave her a light sniff before he returned his attention to his master that now was involved in moving around things on the counter. For Buster that didn't mean much, but he did feel like that he could be given a snack at least. So with the cutest face he could make he tilted his head and stared at his master with the hope that he would notice how miserable he looked and then give him a snack.

The ambiguous smile on Glen's face did not fade, and his grey eyes remained fixed on Kyo's face as the lad swirled in his own thoughts. Though the bony grip on his wrist tightened, he felt no pain. It was as if life on the street had sapped away all the strength, and life from the tiny, and fragile figure. He, on the other hand, was well-fed, and athletic. Perhaps, that was the reason why he thought that Kyo was malnourished, and delicate. Perhaps not. Fredric was more like him than Kyo. So he guessed it was not just his imagination that Kyo was frail.

But it seemed to Glen that Kyo's character was not as feeble as his body. In fact, it seemed to him that Kyo was a determined person, and rather hard-headed. He had tried to run away even though he was about to collapse, and now he was resolved to get an answer out of him. That interested Glen. Quite a lot, actually.

Glen's lips stretched out of its previous shape, and into a cheeky smile. There was a twinkle in his eyes as he said to Kyo, "It would not be interesting to be told a straight answer. Discovering it would be so much better. And besides we've got a long time together ahead." With this he stood up, and gently released Kyo's grip from his wrist.

"I better get Fredric. He's been away for too long," said he, and winked at Kyo flirtatiously.