Started with a Fight (Anic, Undertheweather, Dusutii)

Lady.Taser

"leave them" Kyo growled, "I am leaving and therefore need to keep my clothes. He didn't care what the pair said about his condition, he knew it was bad, but nothing was broken and in a week or so everything would at least move as normal even if he wasn't fully healed. He finally reached the door of the bedroom, finding himself already short of breath and silently wondering how far he could go. He swept his cold gaze across the room seeing confusion, irritation and sheer surprise of the faces of the two men. There was nothing he would associate as worry, though even if he had seen it he wouldn't have believed it.

He turned his back on the room breathed out slowly and made his way towards the front door.

(haha ooopps >.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anic

• Lady.Taser

• UndertheWeather

(Only one floor ;) )

Fredric didn't say anything more before he snapped his fingers. And on the signal Buster showed up in the living room next to Kyo.

"Fetch." Was all Fredric said and Buster looked up on Kyo with a confused look before he got a gentle hold of Kyo's cloths, making it hard for him to move any further. By then Fredric moved closer to Kyo with a concerend look on his face. "At least let me patch you up before you leave." He said with a voice that didn't mean any harm. "After that I can let you go, but not now..." He gave Glen a short gaze, as he was begging for backup from the man. He really didn't have the skills to convince people.

Kyo's reaction did not surprise Glen any further. He was already totally confused. It seemed to him like Kyo's condition was deteriorating. The walk seemed to be taking a lot out of that fragile body. He asked himself if he should stop Kyo by force. The man could die walking. But Fredric acted before he did. He called on Buster, who took hold of Kyo's clothes preventing him from moving any further.

Glen heard Fredric's words, and saw his gaze. Then acknowledging the gaze, he nodded, though he was perhaps worse than Fredric at convincing people, more so with convincing someone who acted in a completely unexpected manner.

Glen stepped closer to the two.

"We don't want you to leave," he blurted, followed by an awkward laugh. He gave Fredric a nudge and a quick gaze as if to say "You do the convincing, I'll grab him by force if it doesn't work."

Kyo felt Buster take a hold of his clothes, it was only gentle but it was enough to almost topple the man, this meant he had to stop. Despite now being stationary he did not turn round to face the men still in the room but instead focused solidly on a single point of the door. Both said something, excuses for him to stay, patching him up... he'd survive right? "We don't want you to leave," then a laugh from Glen, did that laugh mean he was insincere or that he was embarrassed?

He had wanted to believe them so much. "Prove it..." the whisper made its way past his lips. He could feel his eyes sting and a single warm trail as he blinked and forced the liquid that had welled up in one eye, down his cheek. He hardened his resolve, still without turning to them he repeated himself louder this time. "Prove it..." he paused for a few seconds a hesitant continuation, "Prove that you don't want me to leave!"

Fredic was slightly confused at the moment. what was Glen's laugh about and did he just tell him to do the convincing? Fredric gave Glen a short gaze before he could hear Kyo's words "Prove that you don't want me to leave!" He looked at the broken man a bit surprised and puzzled. Didn't they already do a lot to make him stay here? He turned to Glen, he did say that he could use force to make him stay. Maybe that would convince Kyo that they wanted to help him.

"I guess he is all yours." Fredric said to Glen and stepped to the side to make the path free for him. "All you have to do is to tell Buster to 'let go' when you are ready to take over for him."

Glen felt the tension in the air, and he figured that his words might not have been very helpful, but his instinctive awkward laugh might have made it worse. Kyo wanted them to prove that they don't want him to leave, and Fredric had given him the liberty of handling Kyo; of proving his words. He felt more uncomfortable with the situation.

Fredric and Glen exchanged a few short glances, and when Fredric told him what he should do with Buster, he nodded in acknowledgement. He gulped, hoping that things do not turn for the worse.

"Let go," he instructed Buster. And when Buster did, he immediately seized Kyo, without thinking, and lifted him off his feet. Although Glen was not exactly the fittest person, Kyo was not much of a burden to him; he was small and light. Glen could easily carry the form in his arms.

Glen held tight to Kyo's figure - although he was careful not to be too tight lest he aggravate the injuries - pressing the fragile body against his, touching Kyo with his warmth. He gave Kyo a quick glance, and began to walk.

With Kyo in his arms, he strode to the bed, where he carefully place the figure where he originally was before the unexpected incident.

Kyo heard the instructions from Fredric to Glen and readied himself to leave instantly, however he wasn't expecting for the command to be given then be instantly scooped up. He froze, blinked once and opened his mouth to talk. Closed it again, unsure of what to say in the situation. He blinked again and opened his mouth again, repeating these actions in a circle while he processed that he had been picked up.

Not only picked up but carried... princess style. The cycle repeated a couple more times until he found himself placed back onto the bed. His brain had finally caught up with what was going on and he swung out to strike the person who had lifted him, who he recognized as Glen. His fist still swung connecting with the man's jaw, though not doing much damage.

"What the HELL!!!" The yell burst from his lungs, louder than he though he could muster at this point. "Y-y-y-You Carried ME!!?!"

Fredric couldn't help it but smile when Glen lifted Kyo. He left the way free as Glen walked back with Kyo to the bed. Fredric didn't see the next coming, but he was ready with Buster as the german shepard growled low beside him as Kyo raised his voice. Without a word he let his leg touch Buster's side, just to break him out of the growl.

He gave Kyo a bit of a worried look and couldn't help but ask: "How do you want us to prove it?" The current aproach seemed to piss the injured man of.

The hit on Glen's face was as quick as he carried Kyo from the door to the bed, and like Kyo he did not expect it. The hit, though, was without energy. Perhaps it was intended to be forceful, but the bad condition in which Kyo was in kept him from giving Glen a real punch. But it could also be that Kyo intended it not to be forceful. Whatever it was, the half-punch left Glen with an annoyed look in his face. The words that followed the action, seemed to make his face darker than it was. The beauty of the voice that he previously saw seemed to go unnoticed in light of the experience that he just had.

As soon as Fredric finished his line of enquiry, Glen pushed his face close to Kyo's.

"Yes, how do you want us to prove it?" asked he, echoing Fredric's question.

Kyo tried to retreat from Glen's face and it's invasion of his personal space. Earlier it had seemed like such a nice thing and now it just scared him. He pressed his back against the wall, noticing that he had no escape route and deciding to glare back at Glen spitting words out in answer to them both.

"No-one has EVER been nice to me because they care. It is ALWAYS for another reason, to laugh at me or to hurt me more. So i don't know how you can prove it.... It's not been done before" He put more venom into his words for these two men than he would have if he was to tell anyone else the same thing. Maybe he wanted them to understand, maybe he wanted sympathy. At the very least he wanted a reason worth believing.

Fredic a bit surprised over Glens reaction but he listened to Kyo's words and couldn't help but feel a slightly sting of being offended. "Why would I hurt you?" He asked and grabbed a hold onto Buster's collar. He knew his dog, and when Fredric himself became unstable in his feelings Buster could stop listen to him. "I don't even know you." he said and couldn't help to doubt if it really was the right think to help Kyo when he didn't want it. Anyone else he ever helped before would take the help and leave with a thank you, and even the animals that couldn't talk would seem so much happier after that he helped them into better health.

Buster just stood there watching the guys at the bed with a bit of a angry look on him. As if he was thinking about if he should attack, bark or do nothing like his owner seemed to want him to.

When Kyo retreated from his advances, Glen pulled back. He stood there with his arms crossed, an annoyed look still on his face, listening to Kyo's words. And when Kyo finished, he let out a heavy sigh, then turned towards Fredric who had become upset.

He was somewhat surprised when Fredric said that he did not know Kyo for he had assumed all along that they knew each other.

Glen said nothing, but nodded in agreement with Fredric's words. He saw no reason why strangers would hurt other strangers, or even why a stranger would go out of his way to help another stranger just to hurt him.

"I don't know why you would hurt me! I don't know anything!" he felt a stinging at the corner of his eyes, but was determined to not cry. "I don't understand why office women decide to pick up injured guys, just to sit there and pity them. OR why some men drink when all they are going to do is attack people with broken glass. I don't understand how abandoning someone can be a kindness, or how doctors returning injured children back to the place of injury can be considered right!!" Kyo stopped talking for a minute to catch his breath. Looking at how Fredric was keeping a hold on Buster and how Glen was agreeing with the men crouched down.

He wanted them to understand, but the didn't. He wanted to trust them, but right then he couldn't. "I have never been given a reason to trust others... one man did offer me a place to stay and then a job... but... he then tried to attack me. Another just try tied to attack me" he lowered his voice but kept his gaze towards the two men in the room. "wanting and being able to trust words are very different things for me...."

Fredric was quiet, he didn't know what to say. He never meet anyone like Kyo, at least not a human version. In his work he countered many animals that lost their faight in humans. Maybe he should take a slow aproach to Kyo just like to the animals. But Kyo still wasn't like an animal he was a person that could let his thoughts be heard.

"Just let me do something about your wounds and then you can decide if you want to give us a chance in trust or not." He said without looking over at Kyo on the bed. "Even if you don't trust me now I'll promise you that I won't do anything more if you don't ask for it first."

He still held on to Buster, and as the humans calmed down, even he calmed down. But he didn't like his masters gloomy mood and therefor turned his head in a try to give him a comforting lick on the cheek.

Silence was the only thing offered by Glen throughout Kyo's diatribe. It was difficult for him to comprehend a life of poverty, and abandonment, but the burden of trust was familiar. Yet coupled together, everything became a mess in his head.

Fredric's gesture was not a surprise to Glen by now. Again, he nodded in agreement to Fredric's words. He knew that Kyo would die very soon if he were to be let out in that condition.

"I don't know what you've been through, but no one here's going to hurt you except for yourself," said Glen, "That is if you walk out of the house in the state that you are in."

His words made him think of whether he trusted Fredric, but he supposed that it was not about trust. He had seen enough to guess that Fredric was not a criminal of some sort.

Kyo looked at both men and made a split second decision. "Fine, do what you like" he turned his face away from the pair. He wanted to cry, he had wanted them to understand and he wasn't sure if they had, but now was their chance to show him. If he could only have faith in them long enough to allow them to care for him, then in may be too late to run afterwards, but it may also be enough to help him restore his faith in people, or at least in these two people.

He was used to being alone, but also tired of it, tired of living day to day so close to death. "I still don't understand why either of you are letting me be here and seeming to care... but i'll let you do what you want."

"Good." was all Fredric answered Kyo as he got up into a standing position again. Letting go of Buster that he only pointed towards the living room for. The dog seemed to think before he left the room and Fredric sighed.

"So would you let me try to take those cloths of again?" he asked and couldn't help but sounding a bit tired. This situation was new to him, but so far he didn't have the intention to give up.

Glen had decided to remain silent. There was no use for words. No one will be able to answer Kyo's questions but himself, and his experiences.

When Buster departed for the living room, Glen turned and look at the faithful dog. Then upon hearing Fredric's question, he turned, first, towards Fredric then Kyo, then back to Fredric. The need to help was looming in the horizon.

"As i said do what you like..." As he was speaking he rose again, but made no effort to walk to the door, instead he began to unbutton his jeans and started to shed them, he was unable to manage his top however due to the pain of lifting his arms too high, and the now stiff material. When he had stepped out of his jeans he looked over at the two men, who had yet to move.

"Well are you planning to help me or not?" It seemed slightly contradictory of him to be saying that despite not wanting help, however it was also contradictory for them to not help when they said they wanted to.

Fredric didn't answer Kyo anymore. He just walked up to the fragile man and gave him a short gaze to figure out where to help him at. With a careful but at the same time a steady movement he grabbed a hold of one if Kyo's arms as he had noticed that he didn't want to raise them too high. "Tell me if it hurts too much." He said as he raised the arm slowly to have a better look at it before he planed on doing something about Kyo's shirt - that he hoped that Glen would help him without saying anything about it.

Glen stood there awkwardly while Fredric examined Kyo. He did not know what to do, or if he should voluntarily hand out a helping hand, which he did not want to. He told himself that it was good enough that he would not resist if he was asked to help, like wetting the towel or cutting Kyo's shirt. So he just waited for Fredric to tell him what to do.

As Fredric raised his arm up he hissed and gritted his teeth as damaged muscles were pulled and in pain. He didn't notice Glen's lack of help due to the throbbing from his back arm and chest muscles screaming at the simple movement that was required to lift his arm. However he said nothing, he felt weak enough in front of these men as it was. When they had finally got the top off him he stood in the centre of Fredric's bedroom clad only in his boxers, not quite sure of where in the house to go next.

Fredric walked around Kyo and watched him closely. "It don't looked like you have any dangerously deep cuts..." he said in a absent minded mode as he stopped in front of him. "But maybe we could see better if we cleaned you first?" he asked and looked up on Kyo's face. "Do you think that you is strong enough to take a bath on your own, or do you need our help?"

In Fredric's eyes it looked like Kyo wouldn't stay awake for much longer, but he also figured that maybe it could be the lack of food. Kyo did look awfully thin. "Glen can help you in the bathroom if needed and I'll see what I can find in the kitchen?" It my have been a question, but in the time it was like a order - no other proposals would be good enough.

Glen listened to Fredric closely, then gulped when he was asked to help Kyo in the bath. He nodded slowly in agreement, but said nothing more. He took Kyo by the arm softly, and lead him into the bathroom.

But after having made only a short journey, he turned towards Fredric and asked, "Could you perhaps stay with us for a while, and maybe tell me what I'm supposed to do?"

His brows were slightly drawn together in the hope that Fredric would agree. He continued, "You see, I'm no good with this, and I doubt he can clean himself at all. He can't move his arms without tearing more of his muscles..."

He clenched his teeth slightly. He was truly confused, and lost.

As Fredric circled him he felt the man's presence and heard his words. Sure he could look after himself in the shower. No problem.. wait should he maybe say that out loud... oh too late Fredric had already asked Glen to help. As Glen took his arm he felt something jump between their skin, likely just a bit of static electricity but it surprised him, and before he knew it he found he had been moved to the bathroom.

Looking around the room he waited for the two to finish their conversation, realising that he wouldn't get much say in the decision anyway. To speed things up when they finally got around to cleaning him he decided it would be a good idea to remove his boxers. Despite being under jeans they also had some blood on them, however it was only a tiny amount so he turned to the sink in the room and ran water in it. Kyo was hoping to be able to to clean them and dry them by the the end of his wash so he only dabbed at the dirty spots.