Saito Yasuka and Yusuke Arai in new bl movie [ Love Place]

yamitsu1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i miss mr. white teeth and wife. umm i liked the second one cuz no girl... but.. first one, i like how the wife's legs are spread... sexy. And in the second one the wife it's so cute and white teeth so sexy. I want to stole both of them just for me.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yamitsu1

• Sloan

• robertita

• luvthem243

Hey, now! :OOOOOOOOOOOOO You can't be greedy and have them all yourself, paper sis....

but after that bath scene and the 'package' at the door,

:8onion5:

I cannot help but to come up with the plan to kidnap them and throw them in the onsen bath.

onionn6

And after that, I take Mr. White Teeth's blue/black briefs off and wife's pink ones off and give them an oil massage. Ohhhhhhhhh. These taut muscles on them! UNF!

how about you do the wife first, and we'll switch. LOL!

And yeah, I don't get the hate on the second movie. It received two stars, while the first one received four stars....They definitely didn't like what the director did. Was to focus on Mr. White Teeth pasts.

at least the second had a full bed scene, without some stupid girl interrupting them. UGH

I really hated the first movie. Second was so much better- it's funnier and happier.

sisssssssss you know I'm greedy so yep I want both of them. The wife is first since it's cute with a silk skin and a baby face. Oh my they have nothing under those pants - I check it already. Let's go after them sis.

True - the bath scene it's damn hot, all those muscles and the water- aren't they damn hot? And yep no girl in bed with them, they alone kissing and licking each other - we will have a nosebleed again my paper sis.

Oh my... now that scene is just on repeat in my dirty mind. Just that scene over and over again. And that strange music in the background, nee.. But seriously, I wish Mr. White Teeth gave it the best. More thrusting, than just making love.

We really should write fanfictions on them. More bed thumping noise! ARRRGGGhhh

Funny-Lion-38.jpg

Oh my - you are right. I want a scene like in fujimi. Rough sis. I need to see the movie again tonight. I'm dying here.

i want to see this movie so much :)

Me tooooo. I love saito very much. in Ai no Kotodama his acting was excellent.briliant performance. and I am waiting until some one uploads the movie for all the fans of both the actors.COUNTING DAYS ................

• 1 month later...

please give me the link...I'm fan of Yasuka saito..My youtube channel is

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

oO

Love Place has many stories. Wow.

For more info and pics:

-

-

can I have the link please? I'd like to watch it. Thank you! :)

This is my YouTube channel:

• 1 month later...
rabbit9

Ah by the way, i've seen the bed scene of saito yasuka and the girl in this movie, it give me pain in ass,, seriously... i wanna throw some carrots on her head!! *grrrrr

:Red_fox5:

I'm totally agree with You, This girl is So annoyingcheetah6cheetah6:hamtaro-005 (21):rabbit11rabbit11

Can someone give me download link, please?

I REALLY REALLY miss AraInui. I've re-watch 5th gen's tenimyu, Asuko March, and Fujimi Orchestra, but I still miss him >__

• 5 weeks later...

hey there, for those who want the 2 movies i've founded them u can download here , i dont understand chinese either, so just use logic to download if u have problems pm me

hey there, for those who want the 2 movies i've founded them u can download here , i dont understand chinese either, so just use logic to download if u have problems pm me

Can someone make a mediafire mirror, please?

It's no longer available.