✚ BL Suicide Circus ✚

Saga

This is hotness

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I was surprised when I opened the spoiler :D You drew them so good I love it :D The seme is hot and the line is cool. This calls for tissues like Nena said above :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Leslie_LC

• Dai

• Nena21

Top Posters In This Topic

-san

This is soooo hot *__* I fell in love with the seme *__* That body and those abs :cuteonion55:

Yeah, I will try other poses as soon as I learn fully this one. I want to be able to draw it at once, not staring and thinking ~_~

such a great picture.. *nosebleed*

I'll wait for your full color yaoi picture ^^

fgkfgjhlskdfgjsld, lord! I come back and look what I find *___________*

Love Kadou's position *__*

You're improving soo quick!! Can't wait for the 1st chapter :p

I started the manga.

I seriously hope this is the first and last time I am drawing a cathedral. ToT It is so tiresome and difficult. I spent all day on this and it isn't even finished T_T

Anyhow, I thought you will enjoy see the process of making digital manga.

Usually manga-ka(s) have to know the traditional way of making manga,but as well the digital. And since I am out of ink and stuff, I decided to make this manga fully digital (shall train some skills).

179767_10200806490958882_537792323_n.jpg

Thank you very much! It's not finished yet, but I am tired for today so will rest.

And the software is actually a piece of a cake, very easy. Just need to click here and there, work a bit and voila. May be because I am used to Adobe Photoshop/After Effects and more difficult programs, this one is like some sugah-doze. LOL.

I'll look forward to see the full page :D I am a noob when it comes to photoshop and this seems at least as hard to me :D

It is taking me longer than expected. All these details and I am not even completely done with the ''finished'' panel upwards. It's so time-consuming when you do something you haven't done before and it is your first time using the program, and most of all - when you pick up something hard for first go.

details_of_cathedral_by_katsumiuryu-d69ed6o.jpg

That's so awesome! *_* It totally doesn't look like this is your first manga :D Good luck :D I'm curious how it will be like *_*

Okay, this will be like the last spoiler of the chapter. If I upload more spoilers,they won't be in full view. So, enjoy until you can,lol.

Drawing the Hell itself [Lucifer] has its enjoyable moments.

For mood setter I picked the song 'I saw the devil' OST Piano Version 2

the_hell_itself_by_katsumiuryu-d69fntt.jpg

The page looks so tempting *_* I can't wait to read the whole chapter *_*

Thank you so much! I had a hard time with that page since first time drawing such details like holy-stuff ~_~ Can't wait to release first chapter. LOL, though I have a huge problem! No idea how to name the manga! >[

Oh man, it's amazing. I just love it!. Soo detailed, I like the central scene and his attitude, his body language. Really great work you did. Keep one Mss Manga-ka :p

Oh looks promising! Character wearing a hood walking around in a cathedral...that's when you know stuff if serious. XD

Seriously though, that look really good. I'm looking forward to seeing more! ;D

Waaaa...You'll make a manga, i really hope i could read it someday, can't wait for your manga finish and those two characters will be on your manga too.. :hamtaro-005 (23):

OMG...i am speechless when i see the cathedral you made,the details are amazing! :leaf13:

Spoiler of page 02. I just finished it and kinda falling in love with Lucifer's character and way of speech (which is odd,like, falling in love with your own creation...the heck?)

Anyhow, here it comes a spoiler from page 02.

2zqczlw.jpg

You're very stingy with the spoilers :p He looks very hot and mysterious too ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Manga is going good! Spoiler of page 5th! I know I am taking some time, but was busy with stuff. :3

''Because his smile..."

-------------

Character: Christopher Finiks

page_5th_spoiler_by_katsumiuryu-d6cyyj5.jpg

awesomeness *___* u improved soo much n u surely r stingy with the spoilers :p can't wait to see the full chapter *_*