• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev

• Saga

• Tsetsua

• Veil

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Uhm... Uh... Okay?

I was staring at my phone screen for minutes. Seriously.

HAHA that can't be helped then, nyahaha hope we get along since we've sometimes cross-paths in here.

Yeah. Who else can I can discuss SnK around here aside from you and nicicia? Besides, I like people who are 99.9% germ free pervy. So we'll get along fine. :3

So yeah

BRB gonna read a book called "How to Make Friends"

I think so.

Sigh...

Man I really wish I had something that boosted your mood. Like Skyrocket it.

I wanna Role play, I wanna do Soooooomething... and yet x,x

There is nothing to do~

well i am staring at the edits i have done and sadly im gonna try to use gim for my next sample edit idk how it will go idk what i need to do.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

How I wonder what you are.

Up above the world so high,

Like a diamond in the sky.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

How I wonder what you are...

When this day will be end~~~~ ?

Your nick is from character from book ERAGON? ;>

I think I'm done, I think I'm going to leave YO for a while... It was fun everybody but I'm going through a rough patch in my life and I can't keep up with everybody anymore. Life is seriously catching up to me and I need to focus on that instead of this... Everybody was nice and sweet and I thank you for welcoming me into your community. But I think its high time for me to go. So thank you once again for everything.

Love,

yin_yang_lover

@

A friend of mine who is Di Caprio fan told me to watch that one and Inception but I still haven't :_red_fox 14

I might have a job starting next week!! I have two job interviews lined up for Monday, one for an Administration Assistant (Which I hope I get more than the others because it sounds like it is my ideal job) and one for an Excel Administrator (I think I might need to learn how to do certain things in Excel to refresh my memory if I did get that one)

However, today, another caller told me that if their client comes back to them saying they would like an administration staff assistant than they want me to register with them again on Monday so I can start on Tuesday!! My plan is, if I did get that one to start on Tuesday, I go to it and it doesn't work out, at least I'll have 1 day pay to look forward to (an extra £50 the following week will tremendously help me out with my bills) and at least I'll have two back up plans!! Like maybe if I ace it on Monday, I'll be accepted for the administration assistant or excel administrator. :) Things are looking up!! XD

Wish you luck. And regardless, you'll meet Mr. Excel I'm sure. =P