Let Us Know/ Warn Us

KiraMidnight

I have questions, I think it’ll be good to ask, so don’t be shy just spill it.

Questions:

1. What pisses you off?

2. Pet Peeves?

3. What makes you happy after being mad?

4. What do you like hearing, or being told?

I’ll answer first so no one gets confused about what I’m asking, and yes all I type is true

My Personal Answers:

1. When people call me a liar. When people be rude to me without a reason. When I get told I can’t do something because of something about me (Like gender or age). AND when people think it’s ok to talk badly about me behind my back, have the guts to say it to my face people!!

2. When I’m role playing and I get no response forever, and no one tells me why. When a person can reply to other role plays over and over, but not mine -_- that’s just rude… When people will treat one better then all others. When someone makes plans with me and gives me a reason to cancel, then later I find out it was a lie and they just didn’t want to be with me…..AGAIN RUDE. When I’m given a fake compliment, it’s nice to hear, but if it’s fake don’t even think of typing or saying it to me!

3. Being petted on the head. Being hugged. Having a friend to talk to. AND having replies to role plays that I am eager to continue =^.^=

4. I sadly like compliments that are true. Being called nicknames (Beautiful, Sweetheart, Honey, etc). Being praised when it’s true praise. Being told that I’m loved, only if true!

Those are my honest answers, now it’s your turn. You don’t have to answer every question if you don’t want too, they are just there as questions. But I think this would help others know what makes you mad, so they know not to do it. And if they do, you can always point them to your post hehehe.

Thank you for those who read, and thank you more for those who responded.

~Kira~

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• KiraMidnight

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 I'm mostly pissed to people who sugarcoats. TBH, I don't like clingy people and most of all the boastful ones. And there's those people who really talk a lot and doesn't listen when you're trying to speak *WTF's wrong with you!? Lastly, PLASTIC people. Those type that's called "HYPOCRITES," I guess that's self-explanatory.

2 (*i don't want to complain to other people so i'll be complaining about myself) Complaints to myself for being a lazy bastard. I am really trying to work things out but I intended to be lazy too much, that leads to self hate. OH STOP SHOUTING, kay' I'm really going to punch/slap/impale YOU!

3 I'm an easy person to deal with, just feed me some food and everything will be fine. And please don't talk, it just makes my mood worsen.

4 Hmm funny jokes I guess and a good conversation about ANIME AND YAOI.

P.S : I'm not an esper so if you have problems with me, feel free to talk to me.