SasuNaru

SasuNaru>_<

I love SasuNaru Sasuke should be seme i like it best especialy when Naruto is uke he is soooo cute. what do you guys think.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panda16

• Ero Gaki

• Miss RED

• usagi69

YES YES YES!!!! well Sasuke would have to be the seme because...well it's not in his nature to be a bottom. Naruto is such an adorable uke! One of my favorite pairings of all times! put hot and cute together and you get this adorable smexy mix!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love SasuNaru!!

Though Sasuke has the "UKE" word on his name, that doesn't mean he can't be on top. XD

I prefer raven chicken butt-haired boy to be the top than the blonde idiotic tanned boy. XD

I don't care who is on top..As long as the two are dating then i'm fine with it. xD

LOL. XD Ahahahaha i agree, but i think that Sasuke is more of a Seme. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Sasuke should be seme, but it would be interesting to see Naruto as one. (Because I never saw Naruto as one. :/?)

Hmm, there are lots of Doujinshis where Naruto is the Seme. XD I forgot the titles since I focus more on SasuNaru. XD

• 1 month later...
I love SasuNaru!!

Though Sasuke has the "UKE" word on his name, that doesn't mean he can't be on top. XD

I prefer raven chicken butt-haired boy to be the top than the blonde idiotic tanned boy. XD

Haha ^^ Sasuke is a natural-born Seme.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

yup!!! sasuke should be the seme but I also like it that in some fanfic he's a wolf and naru-chan is a cute little kitsune!!! ahhhhhhhh!!!!! I really love! love! this pairing!!!! Hail sasunaru fans and also narusasu fans!!!

Oh!!!! I forgot!!! I want to join too pls!!!

My first yoai steps were with this very pairing. I'm not into Naruto that much now, but I still love them :) They ar ecute. Also I pretty much think Sasuke is "canon" gay haha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sasuke is the seme and I meant who can ever resist that duck-butt-hair LOL Naruto is just to idiotic and adorable to be a seme! If there's a contest of seme vs uke for Sasuke and Naruto, I believe Sasuke would effortlessly win the contest! :hamtaro-005 (6):

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...