Problem with Picture Albums and Managing Attachment Task window

KatieMH25!

Hi There

I have a problem/query about uploading pictures to our albums.

Today I noticed that I was exceeded the picture limit so I deleted some pictures from my albums. When the Managing Attachment window came up, it showed all the images I have uploaded (including the ones ive deleted) and because it does, it still says i've exceeded my picture limit when I haven't. Is it at all possible to clear the images in the window when you are uploading? Or to only show images that are in the albums?

Does this mean that even if i deleted all the pictures in my albums, the uploading window will show my past upload of pictures so I cant upload new images because Ive exceeded my limit?? Even though there wont be any pictures in my albums?

I guess i'm confused .....

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Miss RED

• KatieMH25!

• Marygrace94

another thing, from me :D when i upload a rendered siggy, i have tried to used it, the background is all gone but when i upload it in my album, the background appears and it's white ..? i tried diff rendered one and still the same, i guess there's something wrong :D ..?

and the mods/admins

You just reminded me that I've also noticed that not all images i upload show up, a majority of those were blank with white backgrounds (incidentially those are the ones i deleted from my bleach picture album) Can you only upload a certain type of file ??

right, i might confused the mods

this is what i mean

when using it directly

250x500KiseKuroFaySig_zpsfb865855.png

when i upload it on my album F.ART

attachment.php?attachmentid=23975&d=1368541627

didn't makes sense lol

before, when I'm uploading my stuffs, it's all good, the rendered background is all good didn't turn as white, but now.. something happen..? :D

• 3 months later...

wait!! i have a question> how to put a picture on your/my album? i dont know how.. it doesnt have something which says, add picture or something..please tell.

• 3 months later...
another thing, from me :D when i upload a rendered siggy, i have tried to used it, the background is all gone but when i upload it in my album, the background appears and it's white ..? i tried diff rendered one and still the same, i guess there's something wrong :D ..?

Well, I have some sort of problem just like Fay but it's not white. The background pictures is not showing up but the color is fine. Also, YO Forum is moving a bit slower. However, I just paid the internet a week ago...

Please help...

@

The issue with the image uploading in albums has been fixed, so, please try again.

As for the slowliness of the forum, you are the only one reporting it. Please try to delete your cookies and flush your DNS. If you don't know how to do it, check out this link: