An Assassian's Run Away Target (Private with XiuLin x KiraMidnight)

XiuLin

I blinked in confusion but smiles a bit.

"You are right I want you long-term.But I understand your worries.....I really do..."

I watch you carefully,holding your hand sweetly and carefully.I lightly blush and softly kisses your hand.

"But why constantally doubt yourself....why?"

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• XiuLin

I smile from your words, it comforted me. ¨Thanks Kyu. Would you want to share any worries on your mind with me, about us?¨ I offered to him. ¨It's better for us to open up to each other, than to cause ourselves innerial stuggles.¨ I told him before I kissed him. ¨If you want, I can still make you climax, after our talk. I could use my mouth.¨ I smirked softly.

Gasps and turns a dark red at hearing your words.

"Y-you don't have to do that.But you are right,we should share while we have this moment...!"

I began thinking of a nice way to put this,but really there isn't,so I decide to speak.

"Well,I trust you....but I fear that you are only acting....so that I will trust you...then you are going to kill me....."

I sighed softly. I was an little hurt by that, but I forgave him easily. ¨Hunny, I found your dagger in our clothes when I woke up from our nap. I could have easily slit your throat then. But I didn't. All I did was get dressed, lay beside you, and stroked your beauitful hair. So this isn't an act.¨ I was so serious telling this to Kyu. I wanted to let him know how close he came to death. ¨Do you think if I was serious about killing, I would even show up at the welcoming party this morning? Whoever saw us getting into my car would know I killed you, if they found your body after an while of you not leaving your apartment. Even though you hate your neighbors, I am sure they won't let an homicide go unpunished.¨ I sighed heavily. ¨Now I bet I killed our erections.¨

I blush darkly and smile a bit.

"Maybe yours but not mine.And thank you...for reasuring me...thank you very much!!"

Quickly I tackled you,pinning you to the bed and softly yet passionatally kisses your lips.My left hand is on your shoulder and my other hand is upon your stomach,softly running my fingers up and down your skin.

"Now let me reassure you"

I am surprised by the sudden attack on my lips and flesh for an moment. Then smirk against your kissing and kiss you back. When you broke the kiss, I just opened my eyes and nodded in agreement. I was shocked to be on the receviving end of foreplay. I enjoy the stroking of my skin. I can feel your uncovered body against me, but not see it too well. I try not to be overwelmed by the feeling of your erection also against me. I was so craving to please that spot minutes before.

I reach my hands up to touch your body. I greedily stroked your skin. I recall in my brain the image of you laying there on the couch as you were laying there nude. But that's not enough for me to get hard. I need stimui against my own manhood. I assumed you would touch there eventually.

I let my hands trail down your sides and to both your butt cheeks. I began stroking them with my hands.

I smile a bit and move my lips to your neck,softly nibbling and sucking on your skin.

I then move my hand between your legs,softly running my hand against your member,blushing a bit and smiling as well.I was very happy,watching how he reacted under him

I let you mark my neck with an hickey as I grope your butt. Once your hand traveled to my member, I stuggled to keep forcusing on touching you. My hands went back up your back and I mixed my fingers into your brown, soft hair. I gripped it between my fingers. I began thrusting my hips softly and in unisen to the rubbing of Kyu's hand. I closed my eyes and gave in. ¨Kyu, it feels so good.¨ I said in an lustful tone. My breathing began going shallower as my heart beat quickened. My body was making blood travel to my manhood, to get it erect. I was struggling to want to pull off my boxers or not. I grabbed his hand and made him stop.¨Kyu, let me have an turn to please you. It's more important for you to climax, than it is me. You have two options, my mouth or my dick.¨ I said seriously with lust in my eyes.

My face turned red and I smiled.Holding onto your hand softly.

"Sweet man,that is your decision my dearedt.Tell me what you want to do to me,or better yet,just do it!"

My voice and eyes were full desier and passion.My heart beating faster with unknown feelings and I couldn't hear my own thoughts.I just smiled down at you as I remained ontop of you.

"You take control here,since this whole thing was your idea hehehe"

I smiled more and awaited an answer

I smirked. It was good to be back in charge again. ¨Take off my boxers. I will make it so impossible to resist me when I want you.¨ I lifted my hips for you to help me pull my boxers off. ¨There is lube in my wallet. Back cash pocket.¨ Once my boxers were off, I reached for the unopened condom. ¨We are still going to be safe using this. You won't try to talk me out of it this time. Your going to straddle me as we make love.¨ I said in an demanding tone. I got comfortible against the couch, sitting normally on it. I begin to open the condom and slide it down my length, until it was fully protected.

I smiled softly and give you a slightly interested look.

"Well then,pull me into position sweety,show me what you want me to do!"

I giggle a bit and give you a sentual glance and placeing my fingers against your skin very softly

I quickly get the lube out of my wallet and set the small ripible tubes to my side and within my hand range. I stand up and face you. I get closer and position myself over your lap. Both of my thighs beside your outter thighs. I kept my distance from my rear end from your erection. I wrapped my arms around your neck. ¨You would then lower your butt over my erection and let me slide into you. You would be sliding yourself up and down my erection from this point, after I prepair you. I need to lossen you up.¨ I smirked then kissed you and got off your lap.

I nod and smile,placeing my hands softly upon your shoulders and pullng you closer to me.I blush a bit and smile.Pulling you closer towards my kiss,and making sure to not let you go.

I decide in my mind that this mmoment...getting so close to you like this...it is ok.I am not afraid to go this far,and I should not be afraid.I know by your words earlier that you won't hurt me,so it's ok to go this far.And I want this moment to occur,so it'smore then ok with me.

I hold you gently and slide my tongue into Kyu's mouth. I rub my tongue against his making our kiss more passionate. Once I was done french kissing you, I kiss you on the lips softly over and over. I break the kiss and begin sucking on your earlobe. ¨Are you ready now?¨ I whisper in your ear.

I smile sentually and nod a bit,blushing a very dark color of red.

"Yes,I am ready for you,just be gentle please?It will be my first time sweety"

I softly kiss your lips again and move myself onto your lap and I deeply kiss your lips,blushing

¨I promise to be gentle.¨ I whisper to you before we kiss. After you kiss me, I grab the lube and soak my fingers with it, on my right hand. I reach behind you, and lightly start rubbing the lube on your rear end's hole. I slowly slide in an finger and wiggle it gently inside you. With my other hand, I grip your member and begin stroking it's full length.

I softly moan,blushing darkly.I lay my head upon your shoulder,my breathing increasing slightly and my heart beating fast.I slightly grip onto your shoulder,feeling pleasure from your movements.He smiled softly though hearing you agree to be gentle.I nodded a bit and softly bit your neck,nibbling on your skin and smiling a bit while doing so

I moaned in pleasure from yet another hickey. I felt and heard your manhood becoming moist with precum. It was coating my hand. I smirked. 'He is so enjoying himself.' I thought as I then stopped with both my hands. ¨Lift your butt, Kyu.¨ I said to him and watched him do it. ¨Hold me tight. I will align my duck for you.¨ I reached behind him and grabbed my manhood. I pressed the condom covered tip to Kyu's hole.

I smiled a bit and began going down on you slowly,closing my eyes a bit to the feeling.I was trying to keep myself calm,and prepare myself for all that wasto become,but it was going to be a bit hard since I had never done this.I placed my handsupon your shoulders again and began going down more and more untill I was all the way down on you.I then opened my eyes and looked at you

I smiled at you then kiss your lips. ¨Good boy, you took it all in. I won't move my hips until you get used to it inside you.¨ I kiss you again. ¨Does it hurt, Kyu? Just relax, sweetheart. If you want we can change position, where I do all the work?¨ I ask as I look into your eyes.

I smiled a bit and nodded,bting my lip a bit.

"if you don't mind,just for the beginnng,please may you take charge?"

My face was red from my words and my heart racing faster and faster.I had felt a bit embarrassed from my request,but I knew that since this was indeed my first time,I wouldn't be able to handle being in control,not yet atleast

¨Okay. I will. You may get off me and lay down.¨ I said softly and lovingly. I kissed your forehead and stayed as still as I could for you. ¨Slowly slide up, Kyu. Your really tight and it feels so good just like this.¨ I guilded your hips with my hands.

I let you guide me so I didn't hurt myself.I then smile at you with a sentual look in my eyes and I blush a bit shyly

"Put me in any position you desire for me to be."

My voice was soft and a bit shy,and my face was red.But I contained a smile that showed I was very happy

I lean to my side, making you tilt off my lap and onto the couch. I position myself between your legs, getting myself aligned with your rear end. I placed my elbow on the side of your body to keep me above you. I pressed my manhood against your hole. I began lightly kissing your red cheeks then your lips as I begin sliding into you.

- - - Updated - - -

I lean to my side, making you tilt off my lap and onto the couch. I position myself between your legs, getting myself aligned with your rear end. I placed my elbow on the side of your body to keep me above you. I pressed my manhood against your hole. I began lightly kissing your red cheeks then your lips as I begin sliding into you.

I let out a slight moan into our kiss and I blush a very dark red as you go into me.I softly wrap my arms around you and smile a bit.I then look at you and softly scratch your back a bit,just cause I wanted to