An Assassian's Run Away Target (Private with XiuLin x KiraMidnight)

XiuLin

¨I feel like doing you now. But, isn't that too soon? I just met you today.¨ I said to him with my eyes still closed. I use my left hand to place it over the hand on my chest. I begin stroking my fingertips on his hand.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• XiuLin

I smiled a bit and snuggled to you,feeling calm and happy.

"Kind of...but as long as I know you will always be with me.....I wouldn't mind..."

I smiled when you touched my hand and blushed a bit more and I look up at you.

"What do you think?"

I opened my eyes to look at you. ¨I think, we shouldn't. Not yet at least.¨ I said to him.

'I wonder what will happen after we move. Will it even work out between us for an long term relationship?' I think to myself as we lay there as I begin worring myself. I try to drive more worring thoughts from my mind as I look at you. I just want to enjoy this moment with Kyu and I refuse to share my stressful thoughts with him. I don't want him to know I am scared about what the furture or fate has in store for us.

I listen to your heart beat and nod,agreeing with your statement.Slowly I begin falling asleep.

"We can disguss more in the morning...I'm sleepy...."

My words faded quickly and I fell fast asleep against you.My hair covered my back and my heart beat calmly as I rested on you.I smiled a bit,dreaming calmly

I closed my eyes again and fell asleep on Kyu's bed, with him. I woke up that day but in the evening. I got off the bed and out from being under Kyu. I tried by best to not disturb him. I went to gather up my clothes to begin putting them back on. While sorting through our clothes, I found your dagger laying there. I left it where it was at. 'Precaution to defend himself.' I thought to myself. I was now dressed in everything but my shoes. I looked down at your sleeping form and desire kicked in once again as I lingered my eyes on your body. It was perfect in every way. 'He is stunning.' I reached my hand down to stroke your skin on your thighs. I was almost tempted to wake you. I moved my hand from your thighs to up your back. I leaned down and kissed your head. I was going to stay as long as possible with Kyu, even if that meant disobaying my father. I looked around for an blanket to cover him so I would not be tempted. I left the bedroom and found one in the living room on the couch. Now I returned to the bedroom and covered him up. I sat on the bed that he wasn't laying on and brought my legs up on the bed. I began gently stroking his long and soft hair as I watched him sleep.

Feeling your every touch I blushed lightly in my sleep. After a few minutes of feeling ou stroke my hair I woke up and looked back at you,loving how you played with my hair in my sleep.I smiled sweetly at you,showing you I do honestally have a sweet side to me.Iclosed my eyes again and just laid there,enjoying your touch against my hair.It seemed to rid me of my worries that I didn't share and it calmled me so much.If I was a cat I knew I'd be urring for you,and I loved every second of you petting my head.

¨Kyu, are you hungery?¨ I asked you as I kept stroking your hair. ¨Maybe we can pick an place to move too while we are eatting. We also have to look for an apartment to move into. So access to the internet will be helpful in making the decision.¨ I reminded and shared with you now that your awake. I sighed softly and stopped stroking your hair. ¨My hand is tired. I was thinking of just ordering food or picking us up what you feel like eatting.¨ I said as I watched you sit up.

I smiled and sat up.

"Well,anything you get will satisfy me.And I do have internet access on my labtop,over on the table.I'll have to type in the password for you though."

I go over to my labtop and tyype in my password and it opens up to the web browser and I smile again as I start thinking of what to trype in"Do you me want to wait untill we order food before we sit and think of things to look up?"

¨Yes, we should order pizza. Any kind you like will be fine with me.¨ I smiled at you from the bed. I was so tempted to make an sexual move on you once again as I see you in only your boxers. I only got dressed as my own form of precaution. ¨Kyu, can you please get dressed or cover yourself up? I am very tempted to molest you when I get to see you like this. I don't know how long I can resist my urges. Your just too beauitful.¨ I confessed to him as we had an safe amount of distance from you. ¨I want to make you feel good but I am worried I won't be able to hold myself back.¨ I sighed as I was clearly struggling with my sexual desires for Kyu.

I smiled and giggled a bit.

"Well then,I should stay in the little clothing I'm wearing,or maybe I should complelty get naked?Would the be better my sweet man? And I like cheese pizza please?"

I continued sitting at the computer looking up places that would be cool to live at.

"Do you want a warm climate,a cool climate or one that changes from season to season?"

I spoke stareing at the computer,but watching you from the side of my eye,thinking about rather or not I should be fully undressed,just to tempt you more.It's fun and cute to see the way you react to the way I look,and it made me blush hearing your compliment to me.I hadn't been complimented before,so it felt a bit odd,but I liked it none the less

¨No, getting you nude is not an option for us!¨ I leaned down and hid my face in the bed sheets. ¨Please don't torture me, Kyu.¨ I begged. I sighed and peeked to look at you. ¨Somewhere warm for the summer would be nice. Something silmilar to here would be good. Same time zone that is. Just order the pizza already.¨ I said trying to ignore my slight erection in my pants. ¨I will be right back. I need an smoke.¨ I quickly got off the bed and went outside the apartment room. I was now in the courtyard, I lite up an cigarette from the pack in my jacket pocket and began smoking as I try to come back to normal from my evening wood.

I ordered pizza and began looking up places like the one we lived it.I smileda bit and bookmarked my favorite places.When Pizza came I put it on the table and got 2 plates out smiling.I then sat back in my chair and took off my boxers but I wrapped myself in a blanket.

"PIZZA IS HERE!!!"

I yelled as loud as I could,making sure my voice echoed and reached your ears.I sat at the computer eatting a peice already

I came in after the delivery boy dropped off the pizza. ¨Kyu! No need to yell.¨ I said as I walked back into the bedroom. I had locked the front door to the apartment after comimg back in. ¨So which places did you find?¨ I walked over to the pizza box and grabbed an plate and two pieces. I sat on the bed behind and off to the side of Kyu, so I could view the laptop screen. I folded an pizza slice in half and began eatting.

- - - Updated - - -

I came in after the delivery boy dropped off the pizza. ¨Kyu! No need to yell.¨ I said as I walked back into the bedroom. I had locked the front door to the apartment after comimg back in. ¨So which places did you find?¨ I walked over to the pizza box and grabbed an plate and two pieces. I sat on the bed behind and off to the side of Kyu, so I could view the laptop screen. I folded an pizza slice in half and began eatting.

I began telling you the places that were avadiable and like the area we lived in now.

"Well,there were a few places I found,and semed to be kind of nice places to go."

My boxers lay on the floor as I clicked on a tab that shows a map of America,and I click on the Springfield spot and smile.

"This is a nice place.It has warm summers,rainy springs,snowy winters and cool falls.I think it looks like a sweet place to go.What doyou think?Well,the time zone may be diffrent though"

"As long as it's within our budget, it is fine with me." I smile at you and only speak after I have finished chewing my pizza. "As long as we won't get too much snow and have an heater, the winters should be okay to handle. Or we could travel some place warmer for winter." I look at you and see you're wrapped up in the blanket. "Kyu, did you get cold without me?" I ask and get back to eating dinner.

I blushed a bit and shook my head

"No,the exact opposite to be honest.I got hot and decided to get naked,but you couldn't resist my body so I covered up.And yes,we can go to another place durring winter.Maybe Flordia?"

My voice was cheery as I ate my pizza happily.I loved the taste of pizza so much and it made me happy to have good food for a change

I was surprised my the information Kyu just shared that I almost dropped my pizza and jaw "I think I should give you privatcy. I don't want to end up doing anything perverse. I will be in the living room okay?" I stood with my borrowed dinner plate and headed for the door. "Also Florida sounds great for the winter months." I left Kyu's bedroom and walked to the sofa and sat down. I finished my dinner there and washed my dish in Kyu's kitchen sink.

I walked into your area,and sat next to you after finishing our trip information and getting it all printed out.

"But I don't want to not be near you.Let me sit with you."

I sat down and snuggled close to you.My bare shoulders leaning up against you and snuggling to you closly.I felt warm against you and smiles.

"I have everything set,we can leave any time we desire

I sighed softly as Kyu invaded my space. I gave into his want to be with me. I wrapped an arm around him and held him close. I refrain from touching him too much in case the blanket unwraps around him and flashes me more than I can handle. ¨The moving truck will be here on Friday. We have to wait until then.¨ I begin stroking your shoulder closest to my hand. ¨Are you still trying to seduce me into having sex with you?¨ I ask curiously.

I laughed a bit and licked your cheek.

"Only as much as you are allowing me to"

I made a slight glance up at you and looked back down at the t.v, smiling softly as I watched the weather channel, to see the weather for the area we were moving too.

"Atleast it'll be sunny when we arrive, and very pretty too."

My voice sounded happy and cheerful,and my heart was beating calmly

I was barely paying attention to the tv. My mind was filled with dirty things as I sat next to you. I began stripping off my jacket and shirt once again. Once I was finished revieling my upper body, I placed an hand in between the blanket and your body. I began stroking your thigh. I licked your ear and softly bit it. I laid you down, and pulled the blanket from covering your body. I took in the view with my lustful eyes. I leaned down to kiss, bite, and suck on your neck.

- - - Updated - - -

I was barely paying attention to the tv. My mind was filled with dirty things as I sat next to you. I began stripping off my jacket and shirt once again. Once I was finished revieling my upper body, I placed an hand in between the blanket and your body. I began stroking your thigh. I licked your ear and softly bit it. I laid you down, and pulled the blanket from covering your body. I took in the view with my lustful eyes. I leaned down to kiss, bite, and suck on your neck.

I gasped and moaned,blushing darker and darker red.My body trembled at you touch,but in the good way and my head leaned against the couch,givng you more room to play against my neck.Then I wrapped my arms around you softly sliddnig my nails gently up and down your back,smiling a bit now,and moaning quietly

I loved hearing you moan, it was so erotic. Just hearing it effected me by making me hornier. I pulled my mouth away from your neck and french kissed you. I ran my hand over your chest and teased your nipples by pinching them. I broke the kiss. I stood and began taking off my pants and boxers. I got the condom from my wallet just in case.

I blinked in surprise and giggled a bit.

"Why use one of tose?Hmm?"

My voice had a kind of giggle to it,and my body was heated from earlier.I was already slightly panting and my heart already raceing.I hadn't been this close...to anyone before...No one at all.And yet you had the skills to pull me into you.For a few days while being with you I was thinking it was all an act...but seeing you like this,our conversations and everything....I could only prey you were being true with me...I could only hope that you were really wanting to be mine...for me to hold forever,but I couldn't be sure...no matter how much I wanted to be,I couldn't be sure.I did know I trusted you though....and for now,that was more then enough for me

¨To be safe.¨ I reached for my boxers, and began putting them back on. I sat back down on the couch. ¨Kyu, I can be ready for sex anytime as long as it's an one night stand. But, I am guessing you want an long-term relationship? I am anxious about that. I don't know if I am truely the one for you.¨ I confessed as I finally let him know. I watched you sit up. I covered your lap with the blanket then reached for your hand. I held it in mine as I looked into your beauitful blue eyes.