An Assassian's Run Away Target (Private with XiuLin x KiraMidnight)

XiuLin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• XiuLin

Name: Kyu

Height: 5'6

Weight: 121

Personality: He acts sweet but is very cautious of everyone he meets.He doesn't trust a lot opf people and because of that he has no firends.

Background: His father gave him a file book with thwe top assassians in their area,he decided then he would go on with making this book,in memory of his father,who was eventually killed by an assassian.

Apperance: He has mid back length brown hair,deep blue eyes and no scares anywhere on his body.He wears loos fitting shirts but tight fitting pants.He hates wearing shoes at all,so he doesn't wear them while walking the streets,but he keeps a pair in a backpack on his back,so when he enters a store or something he can put them on.He has a hidden dagger type weapon under his shirt at all times

Name: Rei Kimura

Height: 5'11¨

Weight: 150 lbs.

Personality: Quite when needed, Stubborn, Stong tempered, Aggressive/Dominate.

Background: Was brought up in an family of Assassians. He was the first born son of Mr. & Mrs. Kimura. He was an mama's boy, until something tragic happened to his mother, which caused him extreme depression, an broken heart, made him want to get revenge, turned him to cold hearted killer. He was trained in matial arts as he was growing up. Once he turned 18, his father made him get familar with guns and other weapons for killing.

Looks: Reita look a like. (bass player for The GazettE.) Short and spiky blonde hair. Wears visual kei clothing.

Kyu was roaming the streets of the city,having a great time.His hair swayed in the very gentle wind and his blue eyes shined in the sunlight and he smiled a bit.Today was starting out pretty well for him.He didn't have class today,so he could do as he pleased,and with no class he could take as long as a walk as he pleased.As he walked people stared at his bare feet as they slapped against the concrete.As they stared Kyu just smiled more,giving them more of a reason to stare

While Kyu was blissful unaware, I was following him. I kept my distance, good thing I had an female assassian as my stalking date. We just looked like any other innocent couple. She was my dad's uncle's daughter, my cousin. We made idle chit chat about the weather and talked about pretend situations they we have experienced before meeting up for the first time for an pretend date. She was only my back-up assassian in case things got bad. This mission was only an recon mission. I would have to report my findings later that day. I am trying to find out this young adult male's common haunts, aka hang out spots to get an plan of normal behaviors and actions of this guy.

Since my father had given me his book on assassian's names and everything I had been targeted many times before,so I learned rather quickly that if anyone followed me for more then a couple blocks,chances were they were stalkers,or assassians.So I never went into a place I would naturally go,and didn't breath a word to anyone at all as I wandered around.

I walked to a small park and sat on the bench.Truth being,I despised the park...it was a place where kids played...and children annoyed me so much.I sat on the bench,pretending to be having a great time,and swung my feet back and forth on the bench.

Many kids stopped and stared at me,a few sticking their tongues out at me,so in responce,to futher pretend I was having fun I stuck my tongue out at them,and played many games with them

I saw the young adult male walk into the park. We kept on walking past the enterence to the park. I softly whisper to my companion something, ¨I think he knows we are following him. We should just enjoy the rest of the day.¨ I smiled at my cousin. ¨Okay, there is an cafe down the street from here. Would you like to go there? Your paying.¨ Yuki said to him in an normal tone of voice as she began leading him to tne cafe.

I yawned sleepily and dashed home quickly,only after the "Couple" entered the cafe.I ploped down on the couch after closeing all the curitans,locking all doors and windown and smiling a bit.The windows were bullet and shatter proff,and the doors were all metal.The house wouldn't be easy to break into at all.I kept my hand on my dagger as I fell asleep,making sure to be ready if I needed to be.

As I lay there I wondered,how quickly they would give up,when they found out they can't effeciantly track me.I am not as stupid as their other targets so it was easy to know when I was being followed.

After we got placed at an open table in the cafe, I told my cousin to order me some coffee with cream and sugar as well a slice of strawberry short cake. I then excused myself and went to make an call to my father with news on the target. Hello, Rei. How is everything going for you?¨ ¨Not so good, I think he knows I am after him.¨¨Well, do anything you need to, to get him out of the picture. Even if, that means movimg into his apartment building. I have already set up everything for that. Your finally moving out on your own this weekend. Make an good first expression on the target. You want him to trust you. So stay an few steps ahead of him and be the best person you can be around him.¨Why must I kill him?¨ I ask in an whisper. ¨Don't consern yourself with the details. Good luck, good bye.¨ I heard the hung up tone on my cell and hit the end call button. I left the bathroom and headed back to the table. I ate my cake and drank my coffee then paid for our meal. Yuki, my cousin drove us home only after driving by the target's home address. ¨Nothing out of the ordanary here. Let's go home and watch the movie I rented last night.¨ ¨Okay Rei. You look tense. Did you report to your father?¨ ¨Yes and you would not believe what he did. He wants me to move into the apartment building which our target calls home and become buddies with him.¨ ¨That does not sound too bad. You have been dying to move out on your own, Think of the pros and cons. You will finally live by your own rules and have the freedom you crave. Also no more strict training classes. The only con is having to kill your 'buddy' once you become close. You can handle that duty.¨ I sighed heavily as I listened to her. I think to myself, ¨Can I really end someone's life?¨

I yawned sleepily and smiled a bit.

The morning light was amazingly warm and bright this morning.The apartment I lived in was only a 2 person apartment,and he was already warned that if need be,the owner of the home would stick another person into it with him,and he kind of hated that thought.He had to make sure nothing he had was ever out,so it was always kept under a very strong lock and key.He kept the key around his neck,hidden on a very thin silver chain.He smiled a bit and began making breakfast,making himself some pancakes and baccon,with chocolate milk and a chocolate chip muffin.

He ate his breakfast,and updated his assassian book,entering the name and information of another assassian he found.

During the previous evening of movie watching, I had fallen asleep on the couch. Someone was kind enough to cover me with an blanket. I had drool coming out of my mouth as I noticed when I woke up. Breakfast was already made for me and was sitting on the living room's coffee table for me. I quickly ate the oatmeal and fresh fruit that was there. I then headed upstairs to my bedroom for an change of clean clothes and an shower. While I was showering, an maid came in and reported to me what my day would be involving. When I heard I was to be given an tour and meet n greet party at the target's apartment building; I instantly regreted what my father had done for me. Wasn't I to keep an low profile and not the center of attention? Everything was not planned until 10am this morning. So I had some time to kill before that. I had the perfect idea in mind to spite my father's plans.

After my shower, I called up some college male friends and invited them to meet me at an local woman stripper club. I told them to meet me there in forty-five minutes. First I would withdraw some money from my father's bank account. I knew his pin number and I still had his debit card from an pervious outting on him. I headed downstairs and grabbed my wallet and car keys then headed out the door.

After I finished eatting my breakfast I smiled very happily.I washed the dished and went into my bathroom.I took a very long shower and relaxed on the couch.I was very pleased to have this place to myself for the ime being.Of course there was 2 rooms I wasn't allowed to put anything into,incase I did get a room mate, but my 2 rooms were all I needed,since most of my things were locked in the hidden vault I had put into my rooms floor,which I hadn't had clearance for but I did anyway.

I didn't plan on ever having to share this place with anyone,but if I did I made sure the other 2 rooms that would belonge to the other person were kept clean and locked.

As it got later in the day,I worked on cleaning up my place,making sure everything was spotless,just the way I like it.It was already 9:30 by that time,and I sighed.

"So far,so good...I don't feel like anyone's watching me,and I don't feel as if I'll be killed today...good..."

I had abad habbit of talking to myself sometimes,since I had no friends to talk to.I then got onto my computer and began playing random games to pass the time,untill I would go out to eat lunch at my favorite place in the city.

Soon the clock hit 10:00,and still I paid no attention,I just continued playing my games and listening to my music now.

While I was out with my friends, I had received an text from my father, he gave me the name and contact info of the land lord. I was waiting in my car outside the target's apartment building. I opened my cell and dialed the number of the land lord. I told him I was there for the tour of the building. I did not have an single drink at the strip club, while my friend's overinduled in spending my father's money for tips and drinks. I had to call them an taxi to get home. I stepped out the car and locked it. Then land lord told me to meet him in the courtyard. So I just walked in and sat on an concrete bench as I awaited for the land lord.

I was still playing on my computer and listening to music,but soon my music gave me me a headache,and because of that I removed my music and shut it off.I then made my was to the. Couch and laid on it.My head really hurt now,so bad so I wish I hadn't had listened so much to my songs.

After a few minutes I felt that I wasn't on the grounds alone and I looked out the window,seeing you. I took a deep breath and calmly walked out to where you were.I then looked at you and sighed.

"Who are you,and what do you want?"

I think to myself for an moment as I think of an way to reply to this rude target of mine. ¨I am here for an tour of the place and then an meet n greet party. I am moving here this up-coming weekend.¨ I faked an friendly smile and held out my hand. ¨I am Rei and it's an pleasure to meet you. If you don't mind me asking, which apartment number is your unit?¨ I hear another set of feet coming this way then an voice. ¨Looks like you have met your new room mate Kyu. Would you care to join us for the tour?¨ Said the land lord's wife.

I glared at the woman and sighed a bit.

"Is he staying in the room that's in my apartment.....?"

I sighed a bit and shook my head hoping the answer would be no,though he knew it might end up a yes,and it made him a bit mad.

"If he does stay in my apartment room fine,if he doesn't I'd rather not join you,or him!You know my mistrust of people......"

I just stared at you,showing great caution against you

¨Kyu, please calm down. Rei please excuse his rudeness. My apologizies. I was thinking you two could share the apartment. Only because you would help each other with rent. Wouldn't that be an solution for your turning in rent late? Just give Rei an chance, he seems like an nice guy. Would you rather cause more problems for me and my husband or just bite your tongue and let him move in with you? I know something about you both that you guys have in common and it might help you both get over your tragic loss.¨ I just stayed out of the conversation. ¨Mrs. Land Lady, let's just give him time alone. I would like to go on the tour now.¨ I said as I changed topics.

"Ugh!!!! FINE!!!"

I grabbed your wrist and lead you to my place,tossing you an extra key.

"I am not a morning person,wake me up and you'll get hurt.Touch my things and I'll really hurt you.Those two rooms are yours,don't go in mine without knocking!"

My voice kept that annoyed tone to it.I yawned a bit.

"As for the tour,I have to attend,since you'll be in my house.....understand!?"

I glared at you,making sure you could tell I don't trust you

I was shocked by how rude and hostle the other was. I just nodded my head. ¨It's officially OUR place now. My moving truck will be here on this Saturday, just telling you in advance so you can be out when the movers get here. I can keep to myself. I promise I won't enter your bedroom without knocking first. Well I should get to the event center/reck room for the party now. Your welcome to come.¨ I put the spare key into my jeans pocket and headed out the apartment's door that I now share with this rude punk.

I follow you cautiously.I felt very,very cautious and a bit nervous being around you.I felt as if you were an assassian,and I refused to trust you,my heart told me that you were untrust worthy.

I walked around slowly woth you,making sure to follow behind you and not to close to you either.My long hair sways as I walk and my eyes closly watch you

I humed an tune my mother used to sing to me when I was going to sleep as we walked to the event room. I opened the door for Kyu to the event room. There was tables and catering food set up. I walked in and sat at the table where the land lady was sitting at. ¨Thanks for throwing this party for me ma'am.¨ ¨Oh, it was no problem, hunny. Help yourself to the refreshments.¨ ¨Sure, I will. I don't want the food going to waste. Hey roomie, do you want anything?¨ I ask innocently with no ulterior motives.

I had already dashed to the food table.I smiled at all the food and got a big plate of food and sat down with the land lady.I smiled a bit,hunger quickly had taken over my mind as I sat and ate my food.

"Sorry.....for earlier...it's just...people have been after me since I was very small...and they killed my dad..."

I looked down,and someone at the party slapped me on the back.

"Don't believe him,he's chimed that story since he was little.His dad's death was a sucide.He couldn't stand having that guy as his son!!"

I gasped and set my plate down.I then grabbed him by his wrist hard,gripping tightly.I effortsly flipped the guy on the ground,making him gasp loudly for breath.

"IT'S COMMENTS LIKE THAT,THAT MAKES ME WANT TO KILL YOU BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!"

I then sat back down and continued eatting.

"Again,sorry."

His voice sounded calm again,a very small smile forming

I sighed as I watched the scene that happened between the man and Kyu. I leaned over to his ear and whisperec into it. ¨I believe you, I also have lost an parent. My mother died years ago. I can't remember what caused her death and my father won't talk about her any more. Also, that man you just flipped had to much to drink. That's why he is being an asshole. I don't believe an word he said. But you really should not do that to people who annoy you. It's no way to make friends.¨ I had my plate of food full as I was whispering him. I sat down besides Kyu and began eatting.

I looked at you and sighed

"I am not one to make friends anyway.I don;t have any,and I don't trrust anyone.My mother...well...he abonden me and my dad...so I hate her.But my father..."

I caught myself,I almost told this man everything,but quickly I snapped myself back to reality and shut my mouth.

"Nevermind..."

I continued eatting,looking down at the plate I had,which was already almost empty.I moved my hair behind my ears and sighed a bit.

"I miss him...he taught me friends only get you in trouble...everyone can...and will..."

I looked up at you a bit and then looked back down.I leaned close to you.

"It's a pleasure to meet you,assassian number 28...don't try anything or you'll regret it,I promise."

I gave you a cute and charming smile as I spoke,then I continued eatting

I kept my cool as he accused me of being an assassian. ¨We will talk more about this once I have settled in the apartment. If you don't mind, I should introduce myself to the other neighbors.¨ I stood up and began going to each table that had people sitting there. I offered each person an firm hand shake, gave them my first name only, and asked them for their names if they forgot to introduce themselves to me.