The Forgotten Memories

Fmkitty

Title: The Forgotten Memories

Fandom: King of Fighters

Characters: Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami

Pairing: Iori x Kyo

Summary:

[A sequel to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, but can be read as stand-alone story] Tonight, Kyo teases Iori for the n-th time and Iori is not happy about it. However, during their fight, Kyo accidentally reveals something that he desperately kept in secret from anyone for years. How Iori will handle it? Read and find out~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It is a calm and chill late evening. Finally, after a long, heated fight for dominance, the Kusanagi heir rests in bed next to his partner and blissfully stares at him.

After he rests his palm on Iori’s chest, he presses himself close and nuzzles his head against his shoulder.

As the redhead places his hand on his partner’s, he closes his eyes and exhales. For now, he simply wants to stay like this for a bit longer before heading to the shower and later on, leaving the bedroom’s door slightly opened if their adorable kitten would want to come in.

Besides, at least for tonight, Kyo made these erotic faces just for him and was melting in the pleasure in his hands. Or so Iori hopes, while closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around his partner.

After all, it’s not the first time the brunette had sex with his other side.

Even though Kyo keeps assuring him that Yagami never actually hurt him, he doesn’t like the thought that he prefers this side of him.

More so, he is frustrated and annoyed at how his opponent is someone who he can’t face nor threaten to make him stay away and keep his hands off the Kusanagi.

That’s why marking his partner more often might drive away the impostor away. Or so Iori hopes as he closes his eyes and exhales.

However, his further thoughts are interrupted by Kyo’s half-sleepy voice. “You gonna squeeze me.”

As soon as Iori realizes he pulled Kyo into too tight a hug, he removes his hands and turns to the other side immediately.

“Hey, you’re okay, Yagami? Or did anything happen?” The brunette asks.

While Iori refuses to face his partner, he replies. “You worry too much. Just go to sleep.”

“Then tell me this again by facing me.” Kyo asked calmly.

In the end, the redhead rolls his eyes and sighs. After he lies on his back, he gives an irritated look while staring at the ceiling. “I’m fine. Are you happy now? If you don’t have anything to say, I’m off to shower.”

However, the brunette slightly frowns and rests his arms on his partner’s chest. “You’re lying. Something bothers you, and I won’t let you go anywhere until you say it.”

For sure, when Kyo stares at him with such demanding eyes, he understands it will be pointless to argue with him. Or so Iori thinks as he closes his eyes and exhales.

“About what sealing I should put on one idiot, who loves sticking his head inside beast’s mouth, and how to keep him away from the evil spirits.” The redhead explains.

The Kusanagi only raises his eyebrow. “Eh? What that’s supposed to mean? Or could it be - Iorin is jealous?~”

“Tsk. Don’t be so stupid. Like, hell, I would…” Iori replies while trying to keep his cool face. Unfortunately for him, the brunette now makes the smuggest face possible.

Soon, the Kusanagi speaks up in a teasing tone. “Aww, but you don’t have to.”

A second later, Kyo adds in a suggestive tone. “But to think of… Another you is really a beast in bed that I was genially worried that I’ll get pregnant by him and lose my mind. I swear he filled me up so much I could feel how my stomach was stretched. If you have only seen how much energy he had… Perhaps you should take notes from him.”

As his finger traces his partner’s chest, he addresses him in a nearly purring voice. “Hey, Yagami. Do you know how many rounds he fucked me mercilessly like an animal until he snapped out?~”

Meanwhile, Iori does his best not to lose his temper. Although, he continues listening to the brunette while grinding his teeth and his eyelid twitching.

Lastly, Kyo delightfully grins and shows his spread palm. “That much~”

That’s it! It’s the last drop of the redhead’s patience. After he sits up, he turns his head away and gives him a middle finger. “Just… Fuck off! If you like him that much, then why do you even need me? From now on, you can just wait until he’ll show up and you two can do whatever the fuck you want. As if I give a single damn, you damned sex-thirsted nymph!”

At the moment, Yagami only crosses his arms while containing his overwhelming disappointment and anger.

When Kyo notices how stiff and shaky his partner’s shoulders are, he realizes that perhaps, this time, he went too far.

After the brunette softens his gaze, he gently wraps his arms around Iori and rests his head on his shoulder. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“You’re only telling this now because you want to use me.” The redhead backfires without even bothering to brush the Kusanagi’s hands off.

“What makes you think that way, and why would I do it?” Kyo asks. After he places his palm on Iori’s cheek, he turns his head. “Hey, can I still say something before I’ll go to sleep on the couch? Please?”

After he gets his partner’s attention, he thanks Iori and confesses. “I thought it would be interesting to see how you react, and I hoped that you’d be hyped for the second round. That’s all.”

“So, that’s what it was…” Yagami murmurs as he rolls his eyes. After a brief pause, he warns. “Do not make it worse for yourself, Kyo. I suggest you shut your mouth. Otherwise, you’ll be doing all the house chores, aside from cooking, not just for a month, but a couple instead. It also includes not having sex for a month. And if catch you jerking off, you’ll have an extra week as a penalty.”

“I understand that you’re mad at me, but don’t you think it’s a bit too much?” The brunette objects. But for now, he pushes his luck.

After Kyo lowers his gaze, he continues. “At least let me clear something for you. Yeah, your other side is more aggressive and doesn’t hold back. However, he only follows his instincts, and his huge stamina burst doesn’t last long.”

As the brunette removes his hands from Iori, he moves closer and rests his head against his chest. “Meanwhile, I know you wouldn’t mind if I do this, and you will never do anything against my will or dispose of me as soon as I fulfill my purpose. And do you know what else I can do with you only?”

After the Kusanagi withdraws, he takes his partner’s palm and places it on his chest while looking at him with such loving amber eyes.

For sure, such a gaze makes even the angered redhead’s heart skip a beat and feel the heat rushing to his cheeks.

In the end, when Kyo places his other hand on Iori’s shoulder, he closes his eyes and pulls him into a long but soft, innocent kiss.

When the brunette withdraws his face, he opens his eyes and confesses. “There. That should be more than enough. Besides, even if it’s not you who took my first time, but you’re the first one who made me feel good. And you are you, no matter with a flame or not, having a curse or not.”

“Tsk. And you still manage to brag about your previous sex life…” Yagami comments while keeping a poker face.

As Kyo’s face darkens, he objects. “To be honest, I wish it was a case, but it’s not. And wouldn’t call being chained and molested by the machines just for someone’s entertainment… or they referred - in the name of science.”

“If this is one of your jokes, cut that out.” Iori briefly orders.

Unfortunately, after Kyo hangs his head and remains silent for a while, Yagami covers his mouth and widens his eyes. For now, he only shakes his head. “No… Just tell me you’re lying.”

“Who did that you to you? Who the fuck is that bastard I should kill?! Hey, answer me, Kyo!” Iori desperately demands while holding Kyo by his shoulders.

“I don’t think that there is anything you can do to those who are already probably dead or died under the lab’s ruins.” The brunette replies in a nearly emotionless voice.

“And you kept it in secret all these years? Am I the last one to learn this?” Iori asks in a serious tone while trying to keep his poker face.

“It’s not something that I could just talk about without getting shamed or mocked. I… I never told anyone, not to my friends or even my family, about what was happening behind NESTS’s lab doors.” Kyo explains.

After a brief pause, he cracks a bitter smile. “Hey, how do you think my mom or dad would have reacted if I had shown up out of the blue after disappearing for an entire year just to tell them ‘Mom, Dad, I’m sorry if I made you worry. However, I was busy getting raped by the machines while being watched by the bunch of scientists.’? I can bet you that not only they would be upset but also ashamed and disappointed at how low their son has fallen from the grace. Besides, the entire Kusanagi clan would have disowned me for being such an embarrassment and bringing nothing but dishonor.”

Within each word, the brunette feels how difficult to speak, as if something is stuck inside his throat.

Nevertheless, he continues his speech. “I… I couldn’t even tell about what NESTS did to me to you because I was afraid that you would not only turn your back against me but also be disgusted and treat me like a plagued corpse. I thought that after you went to bring me back from the depths of hell and helped me to recover, you would hate and blame me for being weak if you knew this. However, that one evening I was genially in shock when I learned how you felt about me. Despite that, deep inside I knew you would never abuse or hurt me for a sick entertainment. And it felt so right to entrust myself to you.”

Lastly, the Kusanagi adds while staring at him with such guilty eyes. “So, now you’re the first and the only person whom I told about this, and I would understand if you want to get rid of me and have nothing to do with me.”

“You fool…” Iori briefly responds. Suddenly, he pulls Kyo into a tight hug.

For sure, such a gesture bewilders the brunette. Yet, when Iori places his palm behind his head, Kyo closes his eyes and does his best to keep his voice down.

Meanwhile, the redhead refuses to let him go and whispers. “As if I’ll do this to you.”

In the end, Iori closes his eyes and declares. “No god or devil will dare to stand in my way, nor I’ll allow you to fall into anyone’s dirty claws again. Even if you are a reckless idiot and trouble-maker, you still belong to me, Kyo. Listen, you’re not going anywhere. Not tonight, not tomorrow or ever. More importantly, Oreo sees you as one of his dads and he cares about you.”

But for now, Kyo hugs back his partner and thanks in a barely hearable voice and none of them want to disturb such a peaceful and serene moment and stay like this for a bit longer.

Besides, it’s better to keep the talk about Kyo’s foul language and behavior for tomorrow. Or so Iori decides.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fmkitty

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days