TWO Uke(o̶̶r̶ ̶s̶̶e̶̶k̶̶e̶) needed - FANTASY* 18+

rainbowman

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, yes, basically this is our own story, so go within you character as far as you may :) Let's all have fun and enjoy the next scenes that are going to happen.

So. who's gonna post next to gin?

Order list:

@ ---

@ ---

@ ---

:) btw, this is an 18+ fantasy yaoi. :)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainbowman

• Ayasegawa

• gin

• littlemissyaoi

the order doesn't really affect anything right? i guess i don't mind posting after Gin =) Im also thinking how my character should meet you guys.. And no problem it being 18+ i don't mind describing hot scenes.. =P

to rainbowman: Sorry -J-.... I just sort of rushed in and didn't realize that my character was too similar to another.... -J-..... Anyway, black shaman just fit the job description well mostly because of his power (dark control=shaman from fire emblem) and I read somewhere that black shamans give curses (in real life) instead of working with nature soo......

by the way, does this mean that I'm accepted?

Yes you are, so when would you like to post, after Ayasegawa? or you prefer to reply last?

yea it doesn't. it's just to organize posting :) cool :3

- it's alright. so who's gonna post next to who now?

me

littlemissyaoi

gin

ayasegawa

--

--

ugh. btw, it's my turn to post now, isn't it gin? >_>

you guys continue talking about it I'll just make my reply.

and.. where's

?

Alright. Yaoi_love_otaku said she couldnt anymore. So it's Ayasegawa ang Edgar only.

-please confirm you're joining the RP, thank you.

SOOO..... Alright it's all settled.

I apologize for being redundant over things and matters.

I'll be asking Key to change our title, since there's 5 of us not 4 anymore lol

And he'll be deleting the 2 last comments there

so if you're going to say something post it here not on the RP thread, thank you.

For the new ones who came.

The whole plot is in the first page of this thread.

The ongoing series we are doing is

About the Cities it's

(comment #38)

Character informations:

Mine:

Name:

Neji Higashi(LOL as always)

Specie:

Half Human - Half... Something else.

(I didn't know I had a blood of outlanders - see plot)

Characteristic:

A serious type joker.

With pleasing personality, but serious.

Wears glasses just to look cool.

Power:

Land Manipulator - can control land and nature by hand.

Skills:

Can see people's mood by aura(or feelings or whatsoever)

I sexy dance >.>

Weapon:

None, land itself

Pets:

Cats, that can transform into other cat specie for fights thru summoning

Summons:

Neji's Ride - the Cheetah : when she needs to go somewhere really fast

Neji's Pride - the Lion : only used when near death(last hope).

Storyline:

I lived in an orphanage with my twin sister,

who was captured by the Leaders because they suspect her to be an outlander(read plot)

since then I joined the secret army to get her back,

but when I was about to,

she claims herself to be powerful enough to not go back to the useless life we once had.

Since then, I studied more about what the war is about,

and started eliminating enemies(humans).

I stand at their side from then on.

Littlemissyaoi's:

Name: Katashi

Specie: Human

Image: well he has shoulder length brown hair, purple eyes

Characteristics: shy and slightly feminine

Skill and Power: is a great shot with projectile weapons

Weapon/s: crossbow type thing

Pet: black cat

Background: his parents wanted a daughter, so they made him feminine and dressed him accordingly. His parents died in a car crash when he was 14, and was taken in by his uncle. His uncle disagreed with his femininity and abused Katashi in many ways. He managed to escape his uncle by joining the secret army

Gin's:

Name:Gin Igarashi

Image:

34rbz7p.jpg

Characteristic: He's your usual choleric guy. Tends to be selfish and easily gets into fights. Usually unattentive and uninterested.

Weakness: lack of anger management

Power: Electricity

Skills: swift and strong (*can measure vital statistics just by a glance)

Costume : wears an oriental clothing

Weapon: mostly fist and rarely his weapon

Pets: none

Summons: his weapon : "Scythe of Destruction"

Background:

Gin's the third generation leader of Igarashi-gumi. He's a yakuza not by lineage but by promotion. He's filthy rich and is famous in the illegal and legal world.Gin sees human as inferiors though he don't bring harm to them.On the said event, he knows another side of his identity.A so called star of some sort...(*he really didn't gave it a thought) Though Gin realized its utmost importancy, the truth that he doesn't gave a damn about it was somewhat strange.He sees no fear for being captured and imprisoned someday since he's aware that he's much stronger than the rest. Gin's still staying at Japan though his instincts suggests him to go to the west to find some safe place. Too bad, he didn't cared at all.

Ayasegawa's:

Name: Verdant

Species: Alien

Image: I don't have an image so.. He has long shoulder length hair that hides half his face, beautiful sharp eyes, with a

very beautiful face but hidden under his hair, and he hides his face with his scarf and cloak so people usually

see one of his sapphire eye.

Characteristics: Constantly having a blank stare into space, always shrouded with an aura of sorrow. Occasionally breaks

gives a slight smile. Personality is actually very caring and kind, but very introverted. Though easily

persuaded and doesn't argue or fights back much, very much a phlegmatic melancholy personality.

Skill and Power(if you had any): plays an alien instrument that resembles a harp/lute (like a theorbo!!!)

No powers, cause i want to emphasize on his mysterious summon.

Weapon/s: A theorbo-like instrument??? (not much good for fighting...)

Pets and Summons(if you had any): A mysterious entity from another dimension known as the "kraken", no one

has seen it's full form, but when summoned only vine-like tentacles appear from any

surface he pleases. Tentacles may bind, whip, constrict enemies or even provide

help such as an extra hand to climb a ledge or so... Also possess other powers, such

as teleportation, but its highly exhausting to the summoner and the summon.

Background: An alien that was abducted by humans since his adolescence and used as a slave, for a moment as a sexual

object, then as he grew older being sold as a labour worker, and also abused etc... His only possesion is an

instrument he stole from one of his slaver upon being sold to another... He keeps his sanity by playing that

stringed musical instrument.

One day, while playing his instrument, he was in a trance-like state where he met the entity known as the

"kraken", which became his only friend... He's not sure if its from another dimension of he manifested it out

of his emotions or maybe his inherited alien powers, but he's happy with having the "kraken". It agree to help

him escape in a most bizarre manner... One night, he took his instrument, and went to the pond of the

slaver's mansion, with the help of Kraken, walked into the depths of the pond and vanished, his slavers

thought he finally broke and committed suicide, only his corpse was no where to be found.

He emerged from the underground sewer water of a huge city (we can put him in any of the 4 mentioned xD)

and is now living as a street performer, his music draws a good crowd and brought smiles on many..

edgar's:

Name: Nikolai

Species: Human

Image: Black hair, dark green eyes

Characteristics: too quiet, to the point where nobody ever hears him come, but not necessarily introverted. Extremely knowledgeable but won't tell you what he knows until the last minute, which leads to his former comrades hating him to the point of attempted assassination. Unlucky. Looks like a seme but actually an uke (is that accepted?). Physically strong but not superman-like. Fast. Just a bit perverted but extremely filrtatious.

Skill and power: Can control and solidify darkness. Can glide (not fly) in the air with dark flame. Can curse anybody at will.

Weapon/s: Black scythe made from shadows.

Pet/s and summon/s: black crows/ canaries from darkness that can hide in the darkness and spy on enemies

Background: to make everything shorter-

- raised to be a black shaman and masters the dark arts at a young age.

- loses control of his powers during an alien attack and decides he's too dangerous for his family.

- encounters a resistance team but kills them all off along with the aliens that attacked at the time.

- he decides to join the secret army after overhearing two careless recruits talk about it in a tavern.

- gets accepted. He keeps his black magic in check.

---------------

Rules: (sorry I just have to repeatedly say the rules)

- Don't control our characters

- If you have questions, just ask(pm me or post it here)

- If you hate what's happening or wanted to say anything post it in this thread, not on the RP thread pls. Thank you.

- RP in long paragraphs to explain the gist of his/her actions(no one-liner pls)

- reply once or more a day. If you wont be able to reply please say so, so the next poster wouldnt wait long. (and I've been like this a lot, sorry)

- and ofcourse, NO GOD MODDING.

Order list:

me

Yes, I accept joining this RP but I would prefer to go last since I still have my exams to study for. I would make sure to find time to write anyway ^J^.

It's alright

- goodluck with your exams, take your time since it's exams, we're talking about here. :)

thank you fro joining us *bows*

Hey

, I was reading the story to where you got so far, and since everybody else already picked their respective cities, just wanna say that my char's from Sol City.

And a question for you:

Gin called you 'her' in a previous comment, but he/she also calls you 'pare', which is sort of a way of calling your male friends in the Philippines so I assumed he's Filipino/Filipina. So can I ask you if you're a boy or a girl? Just curious -J-... You don't even have to answer if you don't want to...

- same as littlemissyaoi then,

it's alright to be in the same city :)

it's one of the ways to meet up as well.

and yea, haha I'm a woman.

Gin and I just call each other that way for we are used to it already.

Alright I'll Be in Sidus then~

Just curious though since its your story... What's Sidus like? =P

I'll leave the cities' image in your heads xD

The cities from reality would probably look like the ones here on earth

but the counterpart of them in the outworlds is obviously magical so.

yea. ._. did I explain things correctly?

I just woke up *rubs eyes*

Great! More room for imagination!!! Wheee~ So excited hahaha

haha same here

we're now waiting for gin's reply.,

where a character has no weakness and the strongest of em all.. like a God. :)

Oh -J-.... Thanks for the info ^J^. After all, it'd be no fun if enemies posed no challenge at all, ne? *yandere smile*

Maybe I should go capture an Outlander and 'play' with them~~~ (lol :hamtaro-005 (6): just kidding ^J^)

lol yea it's alright, let your character roam around the cities of imaginations and creativity. haha i mean, you can do anything u want with the character. excitung really.

lol about time... you've made me wait forever!!! LOL i kid... i was just too excited for making my 1st RP post, and i might make you guys wait if i have exams... hehe

so how was it? is it okay? Im open to critism! (preferably constructive, but i accept destructive criticism too...) whether too long? it seems very long... =P

so what do you think?

cool i like your replya, well we dont like one-liners, and sure love long ones 8D haha isnt it obvious with how we reply.

and

its alright. i might leave for a bit of time as well, my fucking laptop is broken thanks to my wild sister.

i will try my best to reply during weekends. im on comp shop now and i only have 30 minutes here.

hope you guys understand im really really sorry >

i think it's okay~ I really like how you described the powers and his outlooks... i realized i didn't describe Verdant much haha maybe next post.. And i also like how Nikolai sounds like some dark priest (if you play any mmorpgs =P) i imagine verdant to be like a bard haha ^ ^

thanks! ^J^.... I was so nervous when I was writing that -J-...... But I'm glad you liked it! And yeah, I play RPGs too (althought it was 'Clown' in Ragnarok Tactics and not 'Bard', dunno why...). But I mainly designed Nikolai after Sage from Half Minute Hero, except his robes are black and green instead of white -J-.....

To tell you the truth, I kept on hearing Spanish guitar music while reading your portion ^J^. And Verdant's past sounds kinda sad....... I read your character's bio but I didn't really feel it until I read your post T-T...... Kinda a good thing you ended it on a good note though ^J^.

That was what I thought of what you wrote. Hope it wasn't destructive?

OMG! LOL i was actually imagining Sidus to be like Morroc (in ragnarok online) So YEAH!!! I was thinking he'd be making exotic music too! Spanish guitar music is beautiful~ Im a classical guitarist myself xD

Oh and Clown is one of my favourite classes in RO as well... Hahhaa This RP is getting more fun that i'd expect!!! xD