Fmkitty

Title: Icy Hot

Fandom: King of Fighters

Characters: Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami

Pairing: Iori x Kyo

Rating: 18+(Smut and suggestive themes)

Summary:

[This story was made as entry for October's month Aarinfantasy Writing Challenge.] [This story is a sequel to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
]

As the summer heat withdraws for tonight, Iori decides to spice it up with something new. Unfortunately, even during intimate moments like this, Blood Riot decides to act up. Will Kyo be able not just survive, but also defeat the evil curse? Read and find out.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

October's writing prompt: "Icy Hot"

Word count: 2056

It’s almost an evening in one certain redhead’s apartment. Finally, the heatwave slowly withdraws before mercilessly striking back tomorrow.

But for now, the Kusanagi is almost tired of waiting for his partner in the bedroom.

After all, he did as Iori asked him, and after taking a shower, he didn’t bother to put anything on.

“What a hell, he is taking so long? Did he decide to eat on his way while I gonna freeze here butt-naked?” Kyo complains while crossing his legs and resting his chin on his palm.

Speaking of which, Yagami finally returns.

However, something catches the brunette’s eye, and he leans forward to see that the redhead carries something behind his back.

“You might want to lie on your back and close your eyes,” Iori instructs as he closes the door.

The brunette only gives a teasing look.

“Oh~ Just what are you up to this time?” The brunette asks in a playful tone.

“Just do what I say, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.” Iori replies.

Certainly, the Kusanagi is even more intrigued, and after he closes his eyes, he does what he is being told.

“Will that do?” Kyo asks in a purring voice as he stretches out and exposes his belly and chest like a feline.

When he feels how the redhead sits next to him, he listens to another command. “Lift your head and give me your hands.”

Yet, the sensation of silky ribbon covering his eyes is unexpected for him. Despite that, while it is tied behind his head, his partner’s voice explains. “I’m just making sure that you won’t try to cheat.”

“So, you’re into that this time? You should say so earlier.” The brunette comments while his wrists are pinned and wrapped, from what he can assume by its length and material, in Yagami’s signature red strap.

After he is restrained, he hears Iori’s question. “Are you sure can’t see anything?”

“Even with my eyes opened, it’s pretty much dark here, you know,” Kyo honestly answers.

In the end, even if his vision is temporally taken away, he can sense how close Iori is to him without touching him yet.

“Good. So, you better be not lying. Or else, if I find out, I won’t be responsible for what may happen then, Kyo.” The redhead whispers in a deeper voice.

For sure, upon hearing that alone leaves the frisson of delight and makes the brunette silently gasp.

Suddenly, Kyo’s back arches when something tiny, cold, and wet taps his chest. However, as it runs his skin like a brush, it melts down and leaves the water droplets.

Soon, the mysterious icy object is withdrawn.

Just as the brunette opens his mouth and is about to say anything, he shakily exhales as the ice cube brushes his neck.

When he instinctively shrugs his shoulders, Iori removes it and teases the exposed side of his neck.

One thing is being completely at Yagami’s will. Another is Kyo’s unusual uncertainty and concern.

He trusts his partner and knows he would never do anything against his will, but the feeling of the unknown does its own thing.

On the other hand, it also thrills the Kusanagi. After all, his other senses become sharper to compensate for the lost eyesight.

When the small piece of ice gently taps his erected nipple, he lets out a lovely whimper and struggles as it runs all over his chest and harasses his sensitive body.

After the ice cube is removed, he can feel the pressure of Yagami’s hands on the bed. Eventually, when the redhead is on top of him and corners him, Kyo can sense his partner’s hungry eyes fixated on him.

Soon, the brunette softly moans as his partner licks his neck while his hand strokes the other side.

When Iori reaches his partner’s collarbone, he leaves a few bites while enjoying these lewd reactions.

That contrast between the ice chillness and his partner’s warm mouth and tongue, no matter where it touches him - his chest, abs, thighs; excites Kyo, and he would wrap his arms around his rival’s shoulders if it wasn’t for being tied up.

In the end, Iori withdraws his face and sits on top of him and comments. “Just look at yourself - already dripping and ready to cum.”

“And guess whose fault is that?” The brunette cracks a smile. Even by the sound of rustling material alone, he can imagine that the redhead puts a show by removing his tank top.

However, the Kusanagi senses that something is off. He doesn’t like the lingering smell of the iron, nor how Yagami doesn’t move even a single muscle and remains still in the same spot.

After almost a minute lasting intense pause, Kyo breaks the silence. “Oi, you’re alright here?”. He even gives a teasing look, hoping it’s nothing more than a bad feeling. “What is it? Or did you swallow more than you can take?~”

Unfortunately, there is no response from his partner. At least, not a verbal one.

Apparently, a few warm drops land one after another on the brunette’s body.

“Yagami?” Kyo addresses his partner.

Suddenly, he gets startled when he hears a silent growl and a pair of hands on his neck choking him.

As the crushing grasp around his throat becomes tighter until Kyo can barely breathe, the beast’s growling grows louder and more aggressive.

Despite desperately catching air and being on the verge of the death, Kyo closes his eyes and focuses the heat on his wrists.

At this point, he is not afraid that his flame will be too weak or that he’ll get killed by the feral entity controlled by his cursed blood. He only prays to have enough will to control it and not set the apartment on fire by the sudden burst.

Fortunately, he manages to ignite his palms.

“Shit... Why it has to be made from leather?” The brunette curses the crimson strap, which takes time to burn up.

“Just… just fucking BURN already!” Kyo begs. And thus, with these words, his restraint fell off.

As he shakily grasps his partner’s wrists, he whispers. “Y… you… you leave me… leave me no… choice…”. In the end, the orange flame surrounds his palms.

For sure, it makes the beast scream in pain and remove his hands from the strangled Kusanagi heir.

While Kyo gasps and greedily swallows each gulp of air, his chest bloats, yet he doesn’t waste a second.

After he removes the blindfold, he notices how Iori whimpers while covering the burnt hands.

No, that’s not Yagami. That is an unfortunate soul corrupted by Orochi’s blood, who took his place.

“Yagami…” Kyo speaks up in disbelief.

So, his senses were correct… The brunette closes his eyes and sighs.

Soon, the redhead growls before unleashing a slashing strike.

Yet, Kusanagi’s reaction is faster, and he uses the upper punch.

When his opponent collapses, Kyo makes him lie on the stomach. After he picks Iori’s tank top, he uses it to restrain the resisting redhead, who grids his teeth, growls, and barks like a monster.

Even if the real Yagami is asleep and may not hear him, the brunette apologizes in a soft tone. “I’m sorry. But this is for your own good. I… I don’t wish you any harm, but it has to be done until you return to your senses.”

When Kyo is about to stroke his hair, he withdraws his palm from the wild animal with glowing eyes, which almost bite him.

“So, this is how it is… Then, I’ll have to show this overgrown snake it screws around with the wrong person for too long.” The brunette comments in a calm yet ruthless voice.

But for now, he climbs on top of his partner and leans closer. “Hey, the only one who can fuck him over is me, and I’ll make you remember that!”

When Kyo lifts Iori’s bottom, he removes his shorts and underwear and exposes his lower regions.

“I hope you’re watching this. ‘Cos I’ll make it burn into your memory every little moment.” Kyo adds in a deeper voice, hoping his voice will reach one certain entity that torments Iori.

Suddenly, Yagami widens his eyes and moans as the brunette takes his hard-on and roughly strokes it.

While Kyo pleases this man, he gropes his pectoral muscles and squeezes them.

“You give in to your primal instincts like an animal.” The brunette comments in a strict tone while massaging his partner’s chest and listening to his panting and groaning.

As the movement of his hand around Yagami’s cock becomes faster, he addresses him. “Who knew that such a terrifying beast could be tamed that easily? Maybe I should keep you as my pet before Yagami returns.”

Meanwhile, it doesn’t take long for the redhead to climax. As he lifts his gaze, he lets out a long moan, and his knees give up on him.

However, Kyo doesn’t show mercy to the creature in front of him, who is too busy drowning in pleasure and roughly breathing.

The brunette only remarks. “Look at you, you already beaten and you have no shame lying in your own mess while panting like a dog.”

For now, the Kusanagi looks for one specific item. When he spots the tube of lube, he delightfully smiles.

After he leans to pick it up, he pours a good amount into his palm and explains. “Even if you are not Yagami, you are using his body and I don’t like it. However, I cannot hurt you. Listen, I’m giving you a last chance - leave him alone, and I’ll spare you.”

Yet, there is no answer from the redhead, who only stares at him with blazing eyes and reveals his bare fangs while struggling.

“No? Don’t complain that I haven’t warned you.” Kyo whispers before he inserts a couple of lubed fingers inside his partner, making him whimper.

While the brunette messes around with his ring muscle, he can almost admire this creature’s honesty.

For now, Kyo softens his gaze. “Does it feel good when I touch there?”

When his fingers rub Yagami’s prostate, he is rewarded with hearing another lovely cry.

Lastly, Kusanagi adds in a seductive tone. “Good boy. However, I cannot let you cum yet. Not until I’m done with you.”

After he removes his fingers from his partner, he slowly enters inside Iori, making him groan.

“I’m starting to move. So, ‘brace yourself.” Kyo warns.

One thing is for sure, it’s so tight inside Yagami that he swears that can get drained instantly.

“Just try to relax a bit. It would be easier for us.” The brunette addresses him in a sweet voice as he thrusts slowly.

The brunette closes his eyes and lets out these adorable and erotic sounds while aiming at his partner’s special spot.

When he feels how Iori tighten even more and beastly moans, Kyo penetrates him faster and deeper.

Eventually, he starts stroking the redhead’s dick. At this point, the brunette wonders which of them is a true carnal creature that is true to their primal instincts. On the other hand, is this really important right now when both only want to satisfy their lust?

In the end, Kyo calls Yagami’s name before reaching the climax. A few seconds later, the redhead howls his partner’s name before passing out.

“Is it finally over?” The brunette speaks up as he catches his breath while resting on top of Iori without receiving any response from him.

However, despite his laziness, he realizes he has to untie his partner.

After releasing the unconscious redhead from the restraint, he rolls him to the side and wraps his arms around him.

When the brunette hugs him tighter, he closes his eyes and exhales, refusing to let go of Iori. At least not until he is sure that Blood Riot calmed down and is gone for now.

Of course, later on, he will need to get up and not only wash himself and change the bedsheet but also take care of his partner while he is sleeping. Or so Kyo notes to himself.

He gently brushes Iori's hair while silently watching him sleep, relieved that this time Yagami wasn't hurt.

But for now, he continues protecting his partner during his sleep from any demons.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fmkitty

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic