Summer Heat Struggles

Fmkitty

Pairing: Iori Yagami x Kyo Kusanagi

Characters: Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami

Rating: 18+ (PWP, Smut, Fluff and Smut, Suggestive themes, Teasing, Mutual Masturbation)

Summary: One of Kyo's weaknesses is such a simple thing as summer heat-waves. So, what happens the heat-wave strikes this brunette's head? Read and find out.

A/N: Alright, and before further working on current story (yup, I'm planning to make some fluff and not just something like this xD) decided to write something really self-indulgent because it's been a while since I worked on smut. So, even if it is a short snack, but for now, I can relax ^^
Btw, this story was inspired by this nice Kyo x Iori art

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

So, go and check this artist page for more good content! (✿˵•́◡•̀˵)━✧.*
Anyway,
As always,
Enjoy!❤

[Originally posted on AO3 and FF.net on 2021/06/26]

It was another summer day in one certain redhead’s apartment. More important, it was one of these days when Kyo’s and Iori’s day-offs were matching. So, where else would this brunette chill out, if it wasn’t for his favorite spot? Of course, relaxing at this redhead’s place was the best choice, without even saying. However, the Kusanagi heir's one of the wort weaknesses are low tolerance for alcohol, and, unfortunately, the heat. That's why the very little Yagami knows how this calm afternoon wouldn’t be so chill and calm as this pair expected.

For now, this couple was chilling out in the living room. Or at least trying to survive the unbearable summer heat. Meanwhile, Iori was sitting on the floor and leaning his back against the couch, Kyo seem to struggling by lying on the ground with his arms and legs being stretched. Surely, it was simply too much for the brunette, who was deeply breathing and staring into the ceiling. Even the air conditioner couldn’t save him — his tank top and shorts were already sticking to his body.

However, when the Kusanagi turns his head towards Yagami’s side, he gives a frustrated and slightly jealous look. Apparently, Iori was resting his arm on the couch while he was enjoying himself by having an ice cream. After lazily sitting up, Kyo starts to demand in a sweeter tone ‘‘Hey, Yagami, give me some too, ‘cos I’m dying here~ And have you forgotten that sharing is caring. So, spare me a one.’’. Yet, the redhead quickly turns his uninterested gaze to this brunette and ignores his request. Of course, this gesture annoys the Kusanagi, however, he didn’t want to lose to Iori so easily ‘‘Come ooon!~ You gonna leave me to over-heat like that? Look, I’m all hot!’’.

Once Yagami removes the ice cream popsicle out of his mouth, he closes his eyes and answers in indifferent tone, ‘‘You already ate yours, and it was the last one. So, go to the store, if you want it so badly. ’’. One thing for sure, this brunette wasn't satisfied by this reply, but he just silently stares at the redhead. Just observing the way how he greedily swallows the popsicle and then again and again with-draws his face from it, didn’t allow to remove the Kusanagi heir’s gaze from his partner. More so, he widens his eyes and swallows the saliva as he continues to watch how this man even carefully licks the melting ice cream from his wrist. Lastly, returning to the sucking movement, which were now accompanied by the licking moves. Why does he have to eat in such a suggestive way? Or so, thought Kyo while he continues to stare and feeling a rising heat on his cheeks.

More important, Iori’s tight dark color tank top only worsens the situation down inside the brunette’s shorts. That’s right, the droplets on the redhead’s chest were rolling down under this piece of clothing. Meanwhile, Yagami pulls his tank top by his other hands either forwards, either on sides. Perhaps, it was his own way to fight against the heat, this redhead didn’t realize that he was provoking the brunette. And thus, the Kusanagi’s thirsting gaze was being drawn closer to Yagami’s pectoral muscles, which looked so soft as they were pressed together.

That’s why the Kyo decides to show Iori his place. After crawling in front of Yagami, this brunette places his hands on the couch and corners the redhead with such a delightful smile. Of course, the redhead only lifts his eyes to face the pesky fellow in front of him ‘‘What do you want now? I nearly finished it. So, go away.’’. However, instead of leaving him alone, the brunette spreads Iori’s legs by using his knee and starts to complain ‘‘I ain’t going anywhere, Yagami. Not until you take the responsibility, you idiot.’’. After pushing his knee deeper until it gently nudges the redhead’s crotch, Kyo gives him a shy, yet demanding look. Even his voice slightly trembles, ‘‘Hey, Yagami. I’m hard. Do something about it~’’.

Just when Kusanagi placed his palm on Iori’s cheek and about to gently stroke it, Yagami shakes his head ‘‘The heck, you’re doing? Get-off!’’. However, Kyo was too stubborn and after giving a suggestive look, he insists in playful tone ‘‘Come on~ just a quick one, alright?~ Besides, who’s fault that I become like this?’’. Now he takes Yagami’s hand and places it on the bulge inside Kusanagi’s shorts and while making his hand rub against this area, this brunette continues his seductive talk ‘‘See? It’s only because of you provoking me~’’. Yet, Iori didn’t want to give up to Kyo, so, he counter-attacks by tighter grabbing Kusanagi’s weeping arousal while his eyes sparkling with a little flame. As this brunette silently whimpers, he uses a more daring voice ‘‘You horny little bastard… You’re really finished this time, Kyo. And won’t cry or whine later on that I didn’t warn you.’’.

After the redhead removes the same hand, which teased his partner, Kusanagi heir sits on Iori’s lap. When this brunette takes a deeper breath, he grabs Yagami’s tank top and instantly pulls it up. Without even bothering to hide his excitement, Kyo couldn’t remove his eyes from the redhead’s bloating chest and abs. Hell, without realizing, he places his palm on this man’s pectoral muscles and slides his hand down to the belly. After the brunette licks his lips and swallows saliva, he comments ‘‘Now we’re talking about~ But you sure that it’s really, fine? ‘Cos, you always complain that-’’. However, he was interrupted by Iori pressing his lips against this lousy Kusanagi.

Apparently, Yagami’s tongue trying to get inside Kyo’s mouth, made this brunette widen his eyes. Yet, he opens his mouth and allows the redhead to mess with him. More so, it was a rougher and violent kiss. Nevertheless, Kyo enjoyed how this man explored every part inside him and how they tongues were tangling. Perhaps, even more than usual because Iori didn’t hold-back, and just does as he pleases, however, it doesn’t mean that this brunette would give up so easily and be under the Yagami’s control. Now Kusanagi tries to catch a breath between each silent moan.

After a while, Iori holds Kyo’s chin and now pulls his head away. It seems that this brunette could barely catch his breath and just stares with fire up gaze. It was followed by Yagami teasing him in aroused tone ‘‘What’s wrong? Is this all you could do?’’, yet as this brunette removes his tank top, he back-fires in nearly purring voice ‘‘Shut up… Hey, you gonna just sit here, you lazy-ass?’’. Of course, the redhead was more than amused by such a reaction of his partner, who was still dazing and having his cheeks dyed in a lovely tone of red. Meanwhile, he observes Kyo, Iori imitates the same movement and tosses the tank top on the ground. Lastly, the Kusanagi heir gives a playful smile as he slips his hand inside Yagami’s underwear and seductively whispers into his ear ‘‘I’ll make sure that you won’t be able to walk for a while~’’.

Now he leans closely to Iori, who wraps his arm around this brunette's waist and with his hand massages Kyo's bottom. Despite that, the brunette pulls out redhead's already half hard dick, he starts to service this man with hand movements. Then, this Kusanagi was letting out the purring sounds and staring at his partner with amorous gaze. One thing for sure, it was rather amusing to see this man starting to blush and let out silent groans. At some point, this brunette loved this kind of Iori the most because even a fearsome man like him could show an adorable side. That’s right, a side, which only this Kusanagi heir could see and enjoy.

But for now, he also wished that the redhead would do something in return. While he was stroking Yagami's hard-on, Kyo closes his eyes and pulls this redhead into another deep and passionate kiss. Perhaps, that would help to remind that perverted idiot about this brunette's aching to be relieved, or so, he hoped. Yet, Kusanagi heir’s impatient look and attempt to dominate this redhead, really amused this man.

It was followed by Iori's chuckle, who wanted to tease his partner for a bit longer until this brunette would begin to beg and whine. However, instead of that, he decided to reward Kyo for him enduring so far and not losing himself again. Besides, the redhead felt that soon he would reach his limit, so, it can't be helped then…

Yagami takes out Kyo's throbbing hard dick and starts roughly to stroke it. Certainly, it made this brunette let out a loud sweet moan “Nyaah!~ Io…Ioriiin!~ Ngh…”. Like heck, the Kusanagi heir wanted for the redhead to see his lewd faces, which he made! So, he rests his head on Iori's shoulder and clings into him with his other arm. Now their grasp was tighter and the hand movement becomes faster. This brunette's mind were blank, and he didn't care any longer about what kind of expressions he made or sounded — all he cared is making sure that his rival would come faster than him.

However, soon enough both were at their limit, and now as Kyo let's out the longer moan and arches his head, these two finally climaxed. It was followed by the brunette falling on top of his partner. As Kusanagi heir was catching his breath, he just stares blissfully into nowhere. Yet, feeling how deeply Yagami's chest was rhythmically lifting against this brunette's body, was more than enough to be glad.

Nevertheless, even a peaceful moment like this was interrupted by the redhead starting to ruffle Kyo’s hair and speaking up ‘‘Already giving up?’’. This brunette only lifts his head and now gives a suggestive look ‘‘What is it? Wanna go for a second round?’’. Yet, Yagami back-fires ‘‘What are you talking about? I thought that it was an intro, you fool. Or was it all you can do? And so much from your big talk~’’. Now as his partner looks so smug, Kyo replies in nearly singing voice ‘‘Eh?~ You know, I was trying to be as gentle as I could because someone is too sensitive for the heat. Plus, you may have passed out, if I didn’t hold-back, you idiot~’’.

It seems that instead of listening how the Kusanagi heir teases him any longer, Iori decided to use actions instead of words. So, the redhead squeezes one of Kyo’s buttocks. Surely, it was followed by this brunette letting out the cute mewling noise and now listening to Yagami’s new challenge ‘‘First, take a shower and wait for me in the bedroom without wearing anything, got it? So, prepare yourself because we have all day and night long~’’. It was enough to make this brunette to feel how the blood rushes to his cheeks, and now he replies in indignant, yet at same time shyer tone ‘‘You… You horny devil! Just wait until I put you into your place!’’. Lastly, Iori only booty-slaps Kyo, and delightfully replies ‘‘Then, less talk and more work.’’. And thus, after this brunette stands up and fixes his underwear and shorts, he straightforwardly rushes to the shower, while Yagami remains chill and follows his partner. Perhaps, sometimes summer heat can’t be that bad, after all, or so, thought this redhead as he was already imagining what kind of expressions Kyo would make.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fmkitty

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic