Apocalypse (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Steps echoed in the vast halls of the Moretti mansion as Luca made his way towards his father's office. His father had requested for him to meet him there this morning and as always Luca did what he wanted instead with no thoughts or concerns for what may occur if he didn't. Reaching the large ornate doors he pushed them open and walked into the office without hesitation. Causing the two large men who acted as guards outside the office to stiffen up, knowing if anyone else did what Luca just had there would be hell to pay. "Father." Luca said with a small smile as he moved towards one of the comfortable looking chairs in front of his father's office.

"Luca. I requested you meet me here hours ago." Salvatore Moretti sighed looking up at his son with an exasperated expression on his face. Luca wasn't bothered by his father's behavior or the look on his face, in fact he had seen that very same look multiple times. 

"Well, I'm here now. So what was it you wanted to see me about?" Luca replied with clear boredom in his voice. Feeling as though this was a waste of his time and that there were better things he could doing right now.

"Your marriage." His father's cool voice said snapping Luca out of his thoughts immediately. 

"My marriage? What are you talking about, I'm not engaged. I'm not even dating." He replied sitting up straight in his chair, his father's cool steel eyes locked on him unwavering. 

"Your arranged marriage, Luca. It's been decided, your husband has been chosen and you will be married within the month." Luca could feel his blood run cold and his heart skip a few beats, at first it was just shock but then anger quickly took over.

"I will not! You can't tell me who to marry!" He angrily spat at his father. "I told you I'm never going to marry and you can't do anything about it!" They had disagreements about his future before and Luca had always won in the end. His father always gave him what he wanted so the fact that his old man went behind his back and arranged some marriage only pissed him off. There was absolutely no way he was going to go through with this. Luca spent the rest of the day arguing with his father about it and demanding that he cancel the marriage.

----- Three Weeks Later -----

A frown was clear on Luca's face, glaring at himself in the mirror in front of him. He felt like he was going to be sick. Today was the day, despite all of the arguing it had done nothing and the marriage would take place. In just a few minutes he'd be forced to walk down the aisle to a man he had never even met or seen before and get married to him before they'd be shipped off on some expensive honeymoon that his father had paid for. Luca was still pissed off, unable to believe this was happening to him. For the past few weeks his eldest brother Antonio had tried to consul him and repeatedly explained why the arrangement was made and why it was so important that he go through with it. None of it mattered, Luca didn't want to hear it. Antonio wasn't having his life turned upside down and being forced to marry and move in with his new husband and their family, leaving his behind.

The thought made him glare at his own reflection. Suddenly the door opened and someone stepped in, Luca paid them no attention. Not until he felt the hand on his shoulder and heard his father's cold voice. "Stop giving that look, Luca. It's not the end of the world, it's a new beginning. This is a perfect match and I know it will suit you well. Now wipe that scowl off your face and no more glaring. That's not the first impression we want to give your soon to be husband." The words only angered Luca more, causing him to glare more harshly at his reflection.

"I'll never forgive you for this." He growled at his father.

"Yes you will. Someday." Salvatore replied with a sigh. "Now come on. It's time."

"Fine." Luca huffed as he grumpily stood up, this was humiliating. Not only did his father arrange the marriage now he was going to be walked down the aisle by him to a man he had no interest in marrying. The wedding was elaborate, the decorations were in the colors of the two families, their family crests hanging above the alter. Before him was his soon to be husband - Nathan - and there was at least a hundred people sitting on either side of the aisle, members from both families. A marriage between two of the four leading families was a big deal and whether or not Luca wanted this there was no refusing.

Still he couldn't bring himself to look pleased about what was happening to him. Even when he was standing at the alter, face to face for the first time with his soon to be husband he couldn't bring himself to smile. His eyes showed the defiance he felt, the rest of his face showed no emotion since his father had spent the entire walk down the aisle giving him an earful and demanding he behave himself. Luca knew what would happen if he didn't obey and marry this man, what it would do to his family and that was the only reason he was doing this.

When it was time for him to say 'I do' he hesitated and his eyes darted to his father and then each of his brothers'. He saw the way his father's eyes narrowed and how Antonio was nodding his head towards him to tell him to do it already. "I do." he finally said, somehow managing not to growl or grumble the two words. With the ceremony over it was time to endure the reception and finally meet his father-in-law. Luca stood stiffly at Nathan's side while keeping an acceptable amount of space between them without seeming rude in front of his new father-in-law. Something he knew better than to do. His eyes glanced towards the side and took in his husband's appearance again but his anger at this arranged marriage meant that he couldn't appreciate how he looked. Instead his eyes moved back to the floor, the reception was irritatingly long, seeming to drag on and on. The first dance that he had to have with Nathan didn't make things any better, he didn't like how close it forced them to be or where Nathan's hands were but eventually he found himself in the back of a limo sitting across from his husband on their way to the airport to head off on their honeymoon. It was finally just the two of them and yet Luca still didn't speak, he didn't have anything to say to Nathan. He hadn't said anything since saying 'I do' at the alter. A soft sigh did part his lips though, as much as he hated the idea of this trip being his honeymoon he was set on not actually spending it with Nathan. No. Once they reached their final destination he had every intention of doing his own thing and acting like this marriage didn't exist. In fact, he had already slipped the wedding band off his finger and put it in his pocket, still refusing to accept it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• virtualoo

Of course his father wanted to meet him now of all times, Nathan Floris thought as he walked down the halls of the Floris mansion towards his fathers study. He would rather be out at the club, drinks and a good party with a good time. A cute little omega wrapped around his arm..and soft lips wrapped around him as well. He should have been long gone already and on the way but the last thing he wanted to deal with was a pissed off father. “Yeah?” Nathan sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, signing again in frustration. “Now now Nathan, don’t be in such a foul mood. I found you a nice little omega for your marriage to unite our-“ Dante Floris, his father, started to say before Nathan interrupted.

”Are you kidding me right now? Marriage? What marriage?! You can’t make me marry anybody, much less some person I’ve never fucking met! I’m not fucking doing it!” Nathan growled and tried to leave his home but two guards blocked the door. “That wasn’t a request Nathan…This union will unite the Floris and the Moretti’s. This will be good for you..for us. You will learn to enjoy it…” Dante had the last word on the matter, giving him the date for the wedding and he would be closely monitored just to make sure he showed up.

~~Several weeks later~~~~

Nathan did not want to be here…He detested this. He still was going to make sure he looked nice or his father would end him for the sheer disrespect. He was done up in his nicest suit, long black hair slicked back as his more honey colored eyes glowed with hatred. It seemed his ‘bride’ was just as pleased at the circumstances. Good..At least they can agree on one ‘I do’ in this bullshit. He waited at the front after his father made sure he stayed put in his spot. He could feel the heat of their hatred for one another getting through the vows, and being shipped off to a forced honey moon. They better not demand any sort of proof..How could they even enforce that shit.

Nathan growled in a frustrated sigh when a way too long ceremony and reception ended, now stuck in the back of a limo shipped off to god knows where for a honeymoon. “Glad we share the sentiment. I don’t like you and you don’t like me. I plan on avoiding all this bullshit and you like the plague. We drop our stuff off at the room and we can just fuck off” He hissed, glad the other didn’t like him. Made things easier as he was working on getting his own ring off, shoving it in his pocket. Hopefully on this honeymoon, he can find a good enough party scene or shit to do or a cute little omega to pump his frustrations into.

"Sounds good to me." Luca finally spoke. Anyone else may feel insulted that their now husband seemed to hate them, in this situation he would have been more surprised if Nathan had been an eager and willing participant. At the end of the day it seemed like they had both just agreed because of what would happen to them and their families to refuse such an important decision. Arranged marriages between the leading four families wasn't uncommon, a sort of way to keep the peace. It didn't matter if either participant was happy with the arrangement. All that mattered was that the marriage happened. Though Luca knew there was another thing that mattered. Children. He didn't want to think about that right now though. Not remotely wanting to think of children with anyone much less with Nathan. He hadn't planned to ever marry and his father new that, to just throw him under the bus with an arranged marriage made his blood boil.

Luca's eyes moved to the window of the limo, watching the scene outside. He had no idea where they were going for their honeymoon. Wherever it was he just hoped that there would be enough other people around to keep him occupied and not focusing on his new husband. Two weeks. That was how long this honeymoon was supposed to last. Luca recalled his father saying it was to give them plenty of time to get used to being around each other because when they returned Luca would be living with the Floris family and his husband. Sure it made sense that he'd move in with his husband after the marriage but he wasn't very thrilled to be living within the walls of the Floris mansion. In fact, Luca didn't want to be anywhere near the family at all. There were two other leading families his father could have chosen to marry him into but hadn't. Bummer. He had definitely liked the heir of the Telfair family. Now that was one hell of an alpha. A soft purr escaped him at the thought of that man.

Of course, he knew that this arrangement had been made because in the past few decades the Moretti and Floris families had started to have some feuds. Marriage was the perfect fix for such matters. Luca also knew as his father's youngest he had been more likely to be offered in an arranged marriage but it didn't mean he was happy with it. Turning his gaze from the window back to his now husband his eyes finally took in Nathan's appearance. There was no denying that he was attractive but that was just a small thing when it came to the fact that they were now married. He had no idea what kind of person Nathan was, hell, they had never even met until this afternoon during the ceremony. They knew nothing about each other outside of their family and that they were now married. Kind of a fucked up deal really.

When they reached the airport there was a private jet waiting to take them to the location of their honeymoon. Perfect. It meant he could put more space between himself and Nathan. He wasted no time in finding himself the perfect spot, sipping some champagne and looking out the window of the jet as it flew them to their destination. The jet was plenty big enough that the only time either of them was near the other was if one had to head to the bathroom and walk past the other. Luca was already thinking about all of the fun he was going to have when they arrived at their destination. It was kind of perfect really. Being in a marriage like this meant that neither party was mad that the other wanted to have sex with other people. So at least that was a bonus. There really was a part of him that was looking forward to this honeymoon. No one had to know that's what it was outside of him and Nathan. Well... he was sure his father had told the hotel what it was but that didn't matter to him either. It would surely be a big hotel which meant there would be no lack of other people for him to occupy himself with.

This was stupid..he hated this and hated every moment but at least they had a mutual understanding. This was more of a vacation than a honeymoon, not even wanting to think of it as one. Now if the cute little omega from the Versace family was here, then it would make this forced marriage and forced honeymoon just a bit better. They were this cute little looking red head with the softest damn skin anyone could ever ask for. And the way his little lips curled up when he looked at him, any alpha would love to have a cute little thing like that on their arm..and on other things too.It seemed that they both stayed quiet, looking out the window as they were brought to their private jet.

The other went to the back and he stayed towards the front, keeping themselves as separate as possible. He hated this all the same but could at least enjoy a good bottle. He was going to set his stuff down once they got to the room and get out to anywhere else but with him asap. If it wasn’t for this forced marriage, he might have even found the other a bit attractive. For an omega, they were cute but he could not get past the hatred he was stuck married to him and now had to come into his home after all this is done.

The jet landed at a private strip and another limo took them through a private entrance to this nice high class beach resort. Okay, at least they picked a good place if he had to be force here-He could enjoy this place and the ocean and hopefully get-wait a minute…”Fucking DAMMNIT” He hissed as he realized something else about his father.

They seemed VERY insistent  on this date in particular for their honeymoon. When he was at home, his father seemed very insistent it was not delayed or rescheduled to another time, it HAD to be this time. “Of course my father would make my ‘honeymoon’ when my fucking rut would come in the bastard!” He hissed, wanting to forget it and enjoy the vacation. He had to find anyone else to take during his rut so he wouldn’t feel pent up. He took his bags up to towards the room, unlocking it with the key. “At least the rooms nice..” He sighed, seeing a big lavish bedroom decorated with petals and chocolates with a large tv and a balcony complete with an en suite kitchen and a bathroom with all the amenities and a bit shower

Glancing towards Nathan as they reached the high class beach resort, Luca raised an eyebrow as the other seemed to come to some sort of realization. They were already heading inside to check in and head up to their room when he heard his new husband speak again. This caused Luca to snort. "Be sure you find someone else then." He replied not remotely interested in being anywhere near the other while he was in rut. As they reached their room and stepped inside he had to agree with Nathan. The room was really nice and had everything they could need though he felt like the kitchen was unnecessary because he'd be damned if he cooked for the other man. Honestly, he didn't think they'd even end up eating at the same time anyway.

Luca wasted no time in putting his things away before he was getting ready to head out and find someone he'd actually want to spend some time with. Though he did pause mid step when he remembered that there was only one bed. They probably should make some ground rules regarding that since at some point they'd both probably end up in it at the same time. "Let's make a few things clear about the bed since at some point we're both going to end up in it. No cuddling or touching. Stick to our own sides, and yes that includes legs and feet too. I will kick you if you invade my space. Feel free to do the same." He expressed with a look making it clear he wasn't joking. If so much as a foot crossed onto his side of the bed he had no problem kicking Nathan. He also didn't mind if Nathan did the same thing to him.

Turning to head towards the door of the room again he paused as his hand reached for it. "Also, if you really do have to bring someone up here to our room instead of taking them somewhere else then some notice would be nice. I really don't need or want to see that." With that Luca left the room, not wanting to think anymore about sharing the room with Nathan. This was a vacation. They'd enjoy their time here and enjoy the beach while pretending that the other didn't exist unless absolutely necessary. In fact, Luca didn't want to think about the fact that his heat was supposed to happen while they were here on their honeymoon either. Normally he would take suppressants and they worked well enough to stop his heats completely. Unfortunately, his father had made it clear he was not allowed to bring them with him and had even checked his bags to make sure he hadn't tried. It all made sense now. With Nathan's revelation that his rut was supposed to be during this time too he knew exactly what their fathers were doing. He had to admit, it was a pretty smart move on their part.

Shaking his head Luca made his way down to the bar. Knowing that he would surely be able to find an attractive alpha or even a beta to spend the evening with. He didn't really care which as long as they gave him the attention he wanted at the time. Sure enough it didn't take him long to find a guy he'd rather spend his time with. They were sitting at a booth together, enjoying their drinks and talking. Luca had his legs over the other's lap, enjoying the feel of his hand rubbing his thigh.

"No shit I would find someone else" Nathan snorted, as if just because he was in his rut that he would suddenly want him to stick his cock in. He listened to the others rules about the bed and bringing people back to the room, adding at the end "Good, we can actually agree on one thing. I agree to those terms and I expect the same in return" He glared at the other, both glaring at each other before Luca left the room. "Damned marriage...damn parents!" He growled at himself, knowing that they did this in purpose. Likely, Lucas was going to be in his heat during the honeymoon and their parents did this solely to make sure the marriage got sealed. Or at the bare minimum, that them fucking each other during their heats/ruts would foster feelings or whatever the fuck they justified putting them together during their heat and rut. Whatever..Right now..He needed a good meal and a good fuck, not wanting to even shed a thought for his 'husband'

Nathan found a decent enough par packed with people either fully dressed to the nines or in swimming attire, with tops on for deceny. He ended up talking to this cute little omega with the bluest eyes and platinum blonde hair that was eyeing him up almost the second he walked in. They ended up chatting for a bit and invited him over to his booth to share dinner together. They talked for a bit before it turned to more flirty conversation, Nathan whispering into the others ear. They would not be the only couple being flirtatious, it was a high class beach resort and no one would say anything, just obviously full on sex was not going to be an acceptable thing at a bar here. The little man ended up sitting on his lap at one point after a few things, seeming to be blushing as they sat implying he seemed to be shy about the others....size. Nathans arms were wrapped around the other as they finished off their food and drink, kissing down the others neck. He whispered about joining him in the others hotel room, leaving money on the table to pay for the meal before getting everything together to go to the mans room.

• 5 months later...

As the night wore on Luca was truly enjoying the attention of the older alpha, he always did have a thing for older men. Something his father definitely knew when making the arranged marriage with Nathan. Ah well, he was going to enjoy this honeymoon one way or the other and it certainly wasn't going to be with his 'husband' in fact, he fully planned to not really see him at all. There were a ton of hot alphas and omegas staying here, both of them could easily have their pick and stay occupied during the entire honeymoon. Perfect. Even if they were going to go into heat and rut during this trip, Luca didn't care.

Breathless after a particularly intense make-out session with the alpha he had been flirting with he found myself in the elevator with him going to his room moments later. Not that he gave Luca much of a choice since he had slung him over his shoulder. Normally that would have annoyed Luca since he didn't like alphas just assuming he'd be up for anything simply because he was an omega. However, Luca did really like seeing how easily the alpha could toss him around, not to mention feeling those strong muscles moving beneath him. If he hadn't already been eager to get into bed with the man he certainly would have been after such an easy display of power.

Luca ended up learning that the alpha's name is David as they were stepping out of the elevator. Not that it was really that important since this was just a fling. After all, whether Luca liked it or not he was technically married so this really couldn't be any more than a one night stand. The door to David's room wasn't even shut and Luca was already out of his pants, the rest of his clothes following quickly. Eyes lighting up hungrily he made quick work of David's shirt and started on his pants as well. This was going to be an enjoyable night for him one way or the other.

Once they were both naked Luca had to admit the rest of the night was one pleasure filled blur. In fact, it was almost noon the next day by the time he woke up, not really sure when they had gotten back to David's room but knowing they had still been going at it like rabbits when the sun had started to brighten signaling sunrise. His body was sore and stiff from the activities of the night, there were some bruises and hickeys littering his lithe body but the sight and feeling just made him smile happily. Glancing over Luca notice the still sleeping form of David, completely naked. Taking the moment to admire that gorgeous body for a bit before he got dressed and made his way up to the room he shared with Nathan. Really needing a shower and not wanting David to wake up with him still there and think there was some chance for more than the night of pleasure they had shared together.