What power would you like to have?

Tsubakihime

Probably either teleportation, shapeshifting, or flying.

If I had to choose one, then it would probably be shapeshifting (as long as I am not limited to just humans). Even though I would love to fly and teleport to get to places quicker, shapeshifting can get me anywhere as well eventually.

If I wanted to fly to another country free, I could just shapeshift at the airport, and continue until I'm on the plane and at my destination. So much potential.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Dayu

• fan_yaoi

• Tsubakihime

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I also wish for the power to move objects with my mind!! But as I was running for the bus the other day and really wished I had the power to stop time, even if it was only for a few moments, so that I could get to work on time by catching the bus lol

• 1 month later...

I was reading this story entitled No Capes by joecool. Welp, I wanted to control lightning and electricity like Dark Static. *and wear the hawt black suit.

Hmn... I think it'd definitely be a tie between shapeshifting and the ability the fly. I'm not sure if I'd exactly use these for good though... //manic laughter// > . >

The ability to take images from drawings/ photos/ magazene/ ect and make them real in front of me! Show me the money ;)

• 1 year later...

Oh lord this is to hard for me.... aaww

I want to be super fast, like Flash.

I wish I could teleport myself, I mean that would be a bit better than, Flash ;)

I wish I could be *using french accent* invisibuuuuule, so I could stare at people without them knowing or feeling bad.

I wish I could multiply objects but also make less of things... like bad people (less of them i mean.)

Tuff question...

I choose ... Speed. If im fast, you wont c me

( that would almost be like beeing invisible :9onion70: )

You're greedy.

If wanting more is being greedy, then what is the meaning of choosing a power in the first place? Same thing since everyone wants something more than they have...

You're still greedy. :Excited: I only have two or more.

See? :cuteonion7:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
telekinesis and teletransportation...I'm lazy af lol

Funny, those are the powers that I want as well!! Lol Or maybe the power to stop time so if I see the bus coming, I can run for it and it won't pass on by. ^^