[Yukonwolfspirit & ZX-MetalMonster] (Private 18+)

ZX-MetalMonster

Yukie made a soft sound as Darcy touched his body making the prince sigh and turn his head a little as he suddenly was pushed into another nightmare. Letting out a small deep breath Yukie struggled for a moment to breathe with Darcy on his chest the demon quickly adjusting his breathing to go back to calm. That of course didn’t last as he felt the air leave his body the prince struggling for a moment as he gripped at the sheets his dream changing to one of drowning as he struggled to breathe. “N-no D-Darcy.” Yukie whispered out crying out for help in a voice that was barely audible as he struggled to breathe.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• ZX-MetalMonster

Darcy faltered at hearing his name on the prince's lips and loosened his hold but only for a heartbeat before forcing himself to double down. There was no point in giving up half way and no path for him other than to kill his master, if not now then another day. However his hands were starting to tremble, though not out of fear that he'd been recognized. The prince's quiet pleading caused him more pain than he'd anticipated and left him off balance, struggling to regain focus.

“D-don’t leave please….” Yukie whispered his voice breaking in a deep sadness as a tear fell down his face his eyes opening slightly as he took the blurry features in. Struggling more to breathe Yukies body squirmed as it changed forms instinctively to survive trying its best to find a form willing to survive such an attack. Struggling under Darcy Yukies body stopped his skin becoming colder as he started to stop struggling as much. “I love you...” Yukie whispered as he opened his eyes more staring at the shadow on top of him his mind not all there as he passed out just as quickly as he became conscious his heart slowing down to an almost unnoticeable beat.

”Yukie…I brought you some medicine and tea.” A maid called out as she knocked lightly on the door the entire staff not one to barge in on Yukie.

Though his face was void of human features and the prince couldn't have seen his eyes veiled in shadows, Darcy met the young man's gaze in the brief moment he was awake and didn't look away even after the body under him stopped fighting. It was ingrained in him not to flinch at the sigh of death but something wasn't right and he felt as cold as his victim, his hand's shaking when he let go. The prince had unknowingly struck a parting blow and undone the assassin, stripping away years of beastly crimes until he unearthed the frail boy who'd taken a life for the first time. Only now Darcy knew better than to ask for forgiveness from the dead and was frozen, like he didn't know where to go from here.

The maids voice stirred him into motion but he only spared a glance at the door before turning back, knowing he had a moment longer before the servant made a scene. He shifted to sit on the bed beside the prince and moved carefully as if handling him gently mattered. Darcy considered this might be his last opportunity to come close to the prince and despite feeling unworthy of laying a hand on him again, the demon caressed his cheek one more time and pressed a kiss to his temple before reluctantly standing up. With a servant at the door, the easiest escape route was to spill down the castle wall and disappear into the courtyard and on his eventual departure Darcy took this path.

“Yukie?” The maid asked as she looked at the door knocking just a little louder. “I brought you some cake also. The chef made your favorite once he found out you were still sick.” The maid explained as she stood outside the door. Yukie groaning moved a little as he tiredly opened his eyes.

”mmh..…” Yukie groaned as his voice was barely working and scratchy from being squeezed so hard. Opening his eyes Yukie looked at the figure sitting beside him tiredly. “You can come in…in a minute. I need to get dressed.” Yukie added his voice soft as he spoke his words and shakily got up from the bed. Not even looking at Darcy he carefully unlocked the window before heading to open the door.

If not for his shadow form's natural inclination to stay quiet Darcy would have yelped at seeing the prince bounce back from death. He stepped out of Yukie's way when he approached the window and it was evident from the demon's body language alone that he was spooked, though he understood the prince meant him no harm despite what he'd done.  He looked at the open window dumbfounded and a long moment passed before he remembered a maid was at the door and he needed to hurry back to the knight's quarters as to not incriminate himself. However he couldn't tell if he'd been let out because the prince recognized him and knew he could send men to detain him at any moment. Paranoid and disheveled he fled outside but in his haste failed to be as careful and stealthy as he'd been on arrival.

As the shadow fled Yukie opened the door for the maid his strength forcing it open as the maid screamed at the sight of Yukie alerting and waking the entire castle that the prince had been attacked and almost killed. Gently helping Yukie back to bed she checked him over while waiting for the guards to search the castle and grounds. Luca coming up to Yukies room instantly was giving orders for the guards and soldiers to be woken up and to search high and low for the intruder. As they tended to Yukie Luca was annoyed that Yukie couldn’t answer his questions and judging by the horrible black and purple bruises around his neck Yukie had been unable to really scream for help for anyone.

”why didn’t you call the maid in the second you could.” Luca asked gently as he looked at Yukie who shrugged.

”the demon escaped out of the window…it was feral.” Yukie explained only having that as an explanation as he just looked utterly like shit. Yukie who was naturally so full of life and quite energetic was terrifying to look at for the staff who had responded to the calls of help. “It didn’t mean to hurt me. I think I scared it or it was just doing what was natural to it.” Yukie added as he looked at Luca who was fuming.

”Feral demons are monsters. Don’t act like their the same as yourself. They are nothing but a plague.” Luca hissed as he carefully touched Yukies neck looking at the brusies the male furious someone or something could hurt such a kind person so badly.

One of the knights nearly caught Darcy still veiled in shadows, the man having burst into the room to alert him the prince had been attacked and they were to search every corner of the castle to find the intruder. The knight was young and from the way he blurted out the message, Darcy judged he had little prior experience as either a soldier or a guard. Under other circumstances he would lament being a captain to men who panicked at the first sign of action but as he was shocked and emotionally drained and failing to conceal both he felt thankful his haggard appearance wouldn't stand out.

The whole castle knew a demon was out and about and the occasion called for Darcy to don his silver armor. He considered putting the plate on despite at the moment lacking the willpower to shrug off its ill effect. Silver would bind him to his human disguise and ensure no trace of his demonic nature was perceptible if the prince or anyone else examined him. However he remembered the keeper banned him from wearing the armor inside the castle and abandoned the idea not wanting to antagonize him, at least for the time being. The fact he wasn't yet in shackles was a good sign the prince didn't suspect him and Darcy assured himself he wouldn't be questions and didn't need to be so cautious.

Guardsmen marched through every hallway meanwhile servants staid in their rooms or by their work stations, making space for the knights to do as ordered and ensure everyone's safety. Darcy alone knew there was no real danger and would have been glad to roam the castle looking for a fictitious feral demon but he wasn't so lucky. As senior of the guards his place was by the prince and he was shortly at the scene of the crime, eyeing the crowd gathered around his master.

-"I can't leave you by yourself for a moment, can I?" Darcy made light of the situation but breathed a heavy sigh and looked grim and tired. No doubt someone would point a finger at him for not being by his master's side and failing to somehow prevent the attack. 

“Can’t help that I sent you away tonight to your quarters.” Yukie replied jokingly as he looked at Darcy and noticed the mans armor wasn’t on making him raise a brow. “You all can leave now. Darcy is the best here to protect me. You can help the guards search the castle.” Yukie offered the staff as they all reluctantly left the two alone Luca frowning as he looked at Yukie then Darcy without arguing before going off to help “hunt” down the demon who hurt his precious master. Once the room was empty Yukie sighed as he set down his tea before looking at Luca. “So….why did you try to kill me? Have I angered you?” Yukie asked softly as he picked up his cake and ate the slice his eyes watching Darcy as if he fully knew what he had let out the window. “I mean this is a pretty harsh way to go.” Yukie mentioned to the horrible black bruises on his neck.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

The prince had his knight fooled and Darcy was glad to be left alone with his master up until the young man revealed what he knew. The demon stiffened, he thought of denying the accusation but after noticing the evidence of his crime on the prince's throat he didn't have the heart to lie to him.   

-"No." Perhaps. After he'd seen the prince together with his castle keeper Darcy's blood had been boiling but that wasn't the reason he'd done this. "I was sent here to kill you." He admitted, he wouldn't pretend following orders excused his actions but it saddened him that his master though he'd attacked him on impulse or out of hatred. "For what it's worth I didn't want you to suffer." The demon was about to point out Yukie was in pain only because he'd survived but thought better of it. "You were supposed to stay asleep..."

Edited by ZX-MetalMonster

“I see, well next time don’t leave such a bruise it’s going to be awful to hide during the ball and visiting the spiders.” Yukie mumbled as he sighed and stabbed at his cake interested to find out his lie about knowing Darcy was the assassin actually played out in his favor and he had gotten a true confession. “If I have you here constantly trying to kill me the other ones that are sent might back off to keep a target off of their back for stealing a paid kill.” Yukie admitted as he looked at Darcy finally. “Don’t try to kill me in my sleep again. You got lucky but I can’t promise I can stop myself from fighting you next time. You’re lucky you didn’t get ripped apart.” Yukie explained as he set his finished cake down and sipped his tea. “So, what exactly are you?” Yukie asked having not met a demon like Darcy before.

-"I do kill the competition." The prince's nonchalance assured Darcy his head wouldn't roll despite the truth having come out. It was a weight lifted off his shoulders and the demon looked visibly less high strung, however he suspected neither of them would forget the day's events so easily. "I'm also not easy to catch, don't..." He shook his head, in disbelief that his own safety was the topic of conversation even if the prince only wanted an underhanded way to threaten him.

Darcy trusted the servants to do as ordered but looked at the door for a long moment before he turned back into the creature his master had seen in the room with him after the attack. "A demon." The shadow couldn't say the words out loud, they were in stead a whisper in the young man's mind. "At least that's what I've been told... but I'm not like you." Darcy mused and approached the prince, he didn't think his master would be any more frightened of him now than he was before but moved slowly nonetheless.   

“Maybe you’re the last of your kind? I’ve never met any other demon like me.” Yukie replied as he looked at Darcy before getting up and circling around him to get a full look. “I’m assuming I can ask questions so, I’ll play it fairly. We each ask a question and will get an honest answer.” Yukie mumbled as he sat back down with a serious frown. “I get to go first since I have a penalty injury and the fact that you didn’t announce you where a demon as if half the castle isn’t demons” Yukie halfheartedly teased before thinking for a moment about his question. “Can you use that form to spy on people…and if so…have you…spied on me in my room?” Yukie asked having felt watched at times but well, he wasn’t sure if he was really being watched.

-"That's two questions." Darcy pointed out but would let the prince bend his own rules. Mimicking what he'd done before he scattered and hid in the shadows, disappearing from view though this didn't hinder his communication with the prince. "I can but no, I haven't spied on you." He wouldn't mention he'd been in the room while the keeper had coerced answers out of the prince, ashamed to admit as much and glad his face couldn't turn red at the moment. "At first I couldn't find where you sleep, after that we spent every night together. Today was the first time I came here in secret." Darcy explained in detail and put himself back together, uninterested in demonstrating his ability to hide any longer.

-"Before..." When he was on top of the prince and gripping his throat he meant but left that implied. "You addressed me as if you recognized me right away... and said 'I love you'." It wasn't a proper question but Darcy wanted to see how the other man would react to the accusation and if he would derive a question from it by himself.

“….well I do like you a lot.” Yukie added his face flushed as he looked at Darcy. “It just kinda slipped out….what I said. I know it’s foolish to feel such things. I mean we barely know each other.” Yukie admitted suddenly flustered and embarrassed. “I…couldn’t help but feel strongly about you from the first day you’re were enchanting…and well…physically…I feel the same way I do here.” Yukie admitted touching his heart his whole face beet red.

Darcy's chuckled but to anyone other than himself and the prince the room was silent. It was surreal to receive a confession now but he didn't doubt Yukie's feelings and suspected they played a big part in why he'd been so easily forgiven. He took human form so the prince could see his face, he worried the other demon might misunderstand him if his expression staid veiled in shadows.

-"That's the first time someone has called me enchanting." Darcy knew there was nothing striking about his appearance but took the compliment and smiled softly at the other man. "I'm... fond of you..." He admitted but lacked the confidence to put his feelings into words more directly. "...but I can't go home while you still live. Besides you're a prince... a king now I suppose. I could bed you if you'd like but you won't need me for long... It's a bit too much to talk about love."

“No one says you have to go home.” Yukie replied as he looked at Darcy a little more at ease seeing his face again. “I am a king who can marry whoever I like. Status is no issue.” Yukie replied with a huff annoyed by the rules other human kingdoms went by. At the mention of Darcy bedding him Yukie smirked. “You’re so certain you could just easily bed me?” Yukie asked almost teasingly as he leaned back a little on the bed. “Then do it. If it’s too early for dating or talking of love prove you want me actually bed me or you’ll have to deal with my suitors beating you to it.” Yukie challenged as he looked at Darcy the demon rather stern. 

Darcy's smile broadened and turned devilish at the provocation though he couldn't gauge if the prince wanted him or if he was certain the knight was bluffing and expected him to back down when challenged. "I am certain. You've already given me the go ahead, so bedding you might be even easier than I thought." Knowing the prince had feelings for him made the demon cocky and he didn't think twice about backing up his words. "Besides, I had you flustered with just a touch before." He pointed out and started to take off his clothes, feeling overdressed in comparison to the prince.

“Well if I’m honest it was more than flustered.” Yukie replied thinking back to how no matter how he got off himself it wasn’t enough. Unable to reach such an orgasm himself he had asked for Luca who came and assisted his needy desires. And while Yukie didn’t know Darcy had seen his needy self he couldn’t help but blush a little more. “But gentle touches are nothing compared to pleasing me. I’m quite the hungry lover.” Yukie added standing his ground in their little game.

-"I don't sleep and I don't tire easily... if I go at it long enough I'm sure I can please you." He bemoaned the hard work ahead of him but was only joking and looked eager to satisfy his master as well as prove he was capable and willing to. Despite not having a steady lover even once in his life Darcy was confident and determined to do better than the other man he knew his master was sleeping with.

Once all of his clothes were discarded on a heap on the floor the demon felt more at ease, it was a quirk of being a living shadow that he preferred having nothing on his body. Sitting down so close to the prince that he was pressed against his side Darcy lightly lifted the man's chin and without missing a beat pressed a kiss to his lips. The knight hadn't admitted to himself that he wanted the prince before but his hunger was apparent and left little room for him to be gentle.

“Mmh hmm I’ve heard that before~” Yukie mumbled as he blushed neon at Darcy who was slowly starting to strip. Looking away for a moment Yukie composed himself before looking back at Darcy who stood fully naked in front of him. While Yukie wore clothes normally among the human he did admit his other forms where he was more naked then normal where far more comfortable then a more human like form. As Darcy sat beside him Yukie felt the others warmth against his own body making his heart race. Feeling his face lifted to look into Darcy’s eyes Yukie only melted all the more his body and mind surprised by how easily Darcy was able to make his mind and heart melt. As their lips kissed Yukie stiffened a little unsure of the nature of the sudden kiss but after a few seconds he relaxed. Kissing back softly Yukie gently placed a hand on Darcy’s chest his body moving easily into his lovers lap so he could wrap his arms around Darcy’s neck pulling his knight even closer to him.

Darcy wondered why he hadn't kissed the prince sooner, the day's events would have played out differently if he had, though he assured himself nothing was beyond mending between him and his master despite what he'd done. He desired more from the prince but was content to lose himself in the kiss for now, humming happily against the young man's lips meanwhile his hands wrapped around him lightly to feel more of his body and warmth. When he started to grow impatient his hands worked to undress the prince but he didn't pull away, still not having had his fill.

Breaking the kiss Yukie took a moment to breathe his deep breaths coming out a bit pained and half a cough. “Give me just a moment.” Yukie asked softly his head resting on Darcy’s shoulder as he tried to give himself time to recover his body still reeling from the previous attack. “Just need a moment to steady myself.” Yukie explained as he let his vision settle and his body relax more to where it wasn’t so panicked again thinking it was going to die. “While I may very much enjoy kissing you forever my body is afraid of not breathing and dying again so I need to go a little slow with kissing.” Yukie admitted with a slight tease to his voice as he finally looked at Darcy having never once after their kiss let go of his new lover.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

-"Sorry." The knight said softly, remorseful both for making the prince overexert himself and for previously harming him, though he still wouldn't ask forgiveness for the more egregious of the two offenses. "We don't have to hurry. I'm not going anywhere unless you send me away." He reassured the prince having become nothing but careful and gentle after being made to stop. "Do you want to take the lead?" He offered after a moment, whatever the prince might do to him he preferred it to accidentally upsetting his injuries again. 

“I wouldn’t ever send you away.” Yukie replied as he held onto Darcy a little tighter secretly afraid of Darcy leaving him. At Darcys question of him taking the lead Yukie blushed a little before nodding his hands exploring Darcy’s chest and shoulders. Yukie couldn’t help but blush as his hands felt Darcy’s skin his body becoming a little hot and bothered by such intimate touching. “I’m not to skilled in leading, I mean I’ve done it a few times but…” Yukie whispered his face growing a little more red with each word that slipped out of his lips. “I’m rusty.” Yukie finished as he solidified that he had taken the lead more than once but it had been awhile. Sitting naked on Darcy’s lap, (I’m assuming his pants are off.) Yukie couldn’t hide away his growing erection that begged to be touched the more he looked at Darcy’s body and face.