[Yukonwolfspirit & ZX-MetalMonster] (Private 18+)

ZX-MetalMonster

Darcy paid little mind to Yukie's teasing, seeing it for what it was, a distraction and a way to inject levity in the situation. He was thankful for the chatter though, knowing the moment would have been more awkward if it had passed in silence. Waiting patiently for the prince to cover himself, Darcy pretended this was like any of the other times he'd held the young man, disregarding the strength and softness of his body that was previously concealed. The knight had a way of focusing on a single thing and he made sure the prince wasn't it for the time being.

-"I don't think there was a demon in the forest. Though, your senses are better than mine." Darcy lied but was genuinely impressed with how much the other man could discern from smell alone, even right after surviving something as traumatic as having an arrow driven through his chest. "The archer was human, once I caught up to him he was easy to cut down even with just a dagger... hence all of the blood." The demon explained, hoping no one would find the body he'd been force to leave in the open. The damage he'd done was unlike anything a dagger or any other weapon he knew of could inflict.

Darcy left the prince on the edge of the large bath, close enough to lend a hand again, though he needed to clean the gore off himself as well.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• ZX-MetalMonster

“That doesn’t explain why you looked different…and smelled off.”Yukie mumbled as he gently took the sponge and cleaned the blood off of his naked body so he could soak in the water without as much blood. “Not only that…you came back rather quickly.” Yukie added with a small sigh as he moved and sat down in the water sighing in pure bliss as his body relaxed. “Either way…you can go. I bet you’re dying to get clean, just send up my maid to help me dress.” Yukie asked as he ran the warm water all over his body with the sponge.

-"You were gravely injured, maybe not everything was how it seemed to you." Darcy offered though he knew it was a flimsy explanation, he'd allowed the prince to see too much and now he'd have his work cut out for him convincing the young man not to think about it. "I'm sorry, I'll give you some room to breathe." The knight could disregard being sent away only so many times before his wish to stay by his master's side was interpreted as something else than devotion. The prince was not wrong either, with skin still sticky from blood and an untreated wound Darcy was happy to spare a moment to recover and make himself presentable again.

He alerted one of the maids the prince would need assistance like he'd promised to before returning to the knight's quarters. None of the men were squeamish, they'd seen their fair share of blood and gore, however they wanted to know what had happened and Darcy found himself retelling an edited version of events while he gathered a change of clothes. Even after he'd stripped out of the stained garments and started to wash the crimson off his skin the demon wasn't alone. Most of the garrison, having joined in recalling past battles, followed him while he went about getting clean and crowded the shared baths.

Yukie having finished washing up laid in the bed his wound recleaned by the maid who was gently brushing the princes hair enjoying its softness. “You really should grow it out again. You looked so pretty with it long.” She added as she smiled and finished fixing Yukies hair. “I’ll have them send up something to eat, you should rest “ she whispered as Yukie looked at her for a moment.

”can you take medical supplies to Darcy? He ended up hurt, I need to make sure he’s looked after” Yukie whispered his voice tiered as the maid nodded softly and gathered up the supplies heading out to the soldiers quarters. Knocking on the door she stood red faced in front of the men with the bag of supplies in hand.

Darcy felt sorry for the maid who'd happened upon him right after he'd retreated from the bathroom, the other knights having become too boisterous for his taste. Luckily he'd already started dressing himself but snatching the supplies from her hand and rushing her out still felt like the best he could do to spare them both some embarrassment. After undressing the prince and now greeting one of his servants half naked Darcy worried he might get a reputation, though he didn't stand out among the soldiers who'd all forsaken clothes for the time being.

Sitting alone in his room, the knight could finally think over everything that had happened in the forest, meanwhile tending to the wound on his hand. The cut was nothing compared to what his master had suffered, however Darcy lacked the other demon's ability to heal and to make matters worse the injury was poorly placed and would make his sword grip weak for some time.

Remembering the emblem he'd ripped off the archer's clothes Darcy set off to find the keeper again. Looking back he knew he owed the older man an apology but even if smoothing things over wasn't an option discovering who'd attacked the prince was something they shared an interest in.

Luca was sitting in the kitchen the keeper overseeing the chef who was busy making Yukies dinner. “Make sure it’s got carrots while he’s stubborn he needs the nutrients.” Luca asked as he got up and looked over the vast collection of teas and picked out a soft one that was good with honey. Setting it down he mixed in some medicine into the darker heavy scented tea clearly hiding the medicine in it from Yukie.  Setting it aside he watched the food be set on the tray and tasted each dish before covering it and sending it up with a maid.

Having lost some of his confidence after an eventful night, Darcy stood by the door of the kitchen and watched the keeper for a moment before he approached him. "I have something to discuss with you..." The knight started but thought better of speaking openly about sensitive maters in front of the servants. He stepped closer to the keeper and lowered his voice while fishing for the scrap of fabric he meant to show him. "I saw the man who attacked the prince up close but I didn't recognize his face. This emblem was on his clothes though, I though maybe it means something?" Darcy handed Luca the blood stained patch and hoped the keeper wouldn't make things difficult for him by asking too many questions.

“That’s a demon hunters guild they are pretty well known among demons. Yukies been trying to peacefully negotiate with them for months and has been successful in keeping them from hunting any non feral demons.” Luca explained as he looked over the patch. “They have quite a few members but I don’t know much about them…though I know Yukie might. He’s been talking to the other demon kings. They plan on visiting in a couple of weeks to discuss trade and such. Though…looking at this patch….it’s older the ones we’ve seen are a little different and sewn much better.” Luca admitted as he inspected the stitching closely. “Whoever this was wasn’t apart of the official demon hunter’s that we work alongside, they must be independent.” Luca explained knowing the patch didn’t look like the one Yukie had made for the hunters who worked under him and it wasn’t one from any of the other demon kingdoms that Luca recognized. “It could be one of the demon hunters from the old captains order.” Luca mumbled as he set the patch down and sighed unsure what to do.

As soon as the meaning of the emblem was explained to Darcy he frowned at the patch of fabric, suddenly all the more glad he'd viciously killed the archer. He couldn't begin to understand why the prince was tolerating demon hunters in his realm and wondered what a feral demon was supposed to be. "The prince told me he's never met another demon. I'm surprised there's a whole guild dedicated to killing them when they're already so rare." Despite his best efforts the knight couldn't hide his anger and didn't have an excuse for it, unless the servants were willing to believed he'd become so attached to his master that even the thought of someone harming him was enough to upset Darcy. "Never mind... This demon hunter or whatever he was won't come back. I won't bother the prince with this while he's still recovering."

“Well I mean demons that go around destroying villages and kingdoms are feral and need to be dealt with. The kingdom can’t turn a blind eye to the demons that just murder.” Luca explained as he looked at Darcy raising a brow at the mention of Yukie having not met other demons. “Yukie hasn’t met the demon hunters or any other demons as far as I know his father was careful to keep him away from them because he was afraid of him growing feral or becoming influenced. I mean I know he talks to the spiders in the mountains who make the silk out kingdom is known for but other then the twice yearly trip Yukie never visits them alone. Honestly if it wasn’t for Yukie throwing such a fit about meeting other demons the kingdom wouldn’t be inviting them for a ball this coming weekend. He says that as king it’s time he finally met the other demons and their demon hunter guilds. He’s been going on about building good relationships with the other few demon kingdoms there are.” Luca finished with a sigh as he left the patch for Darcy to take back. Frowning a little Luca started to worry that Yukie was talking with demons outside of his knowledge and that well…it didn’t sit well with him.

Darcy could have spent the rest of the day arguing with the keeper about feral demons and if they were any different from human criminals but being both feral and a criminal he thought better of it, though under the surface his anger simmered. He thought of leaving the demon hunter badge where the older man had put it down but saw the blood on it again and decided to hold on to it like a trophy, evidence that he'd killed it's rightful owner.

It saddened the knight to know Yukie had lived isolated from his kind not because he was in a land that lacked magic like himself but because his elders thought it best for him to be lonely. However Darcy was running out of excuses, with the prince weak and demon hunters soon to converge at the castle he wouldn't be able to move about and act freely for much longer, it was time for him to carry out his task.

-"From what the both of you have told me and what I've seen for myself it looks like everyone is trying to murder the prince. Meeting powerful demons and forming close bonds with them is a good idea, unless you want me to keep killing assassins and hope they will run out of criminals to send one day." If things were different Darcy would be happy to get rid of Yukie's enemies like he did the previous night. "Now, unless you have something for me to do, I'll take my leave."  

“Actually could you check on the prince? I have matters to attend to in his place and I need to make sure he’s okay. Having an attempt on his life he’s going to be weary of others. It would ease his mind if you checked on him and reassured him you were nearby.” Luca asked as he looked over his to do list to keep the castle running and the preparations that where needed. It was clear Luca disliked thinking that there were those who would hurt Yukie so like usual he pushed it to the next guard that watched over his charge. “You don’t have to stay long. Just peek in and say hello and then leave keep in mind not to startle the maid who’s staying by his side.” Luca added with a sigh as he walked off not even letting Darcy argue his response the man stressed about his work.

Darcy was making an empty gesture and was annoyed Luca took him up on his offer, he also didn't appreciate being reminded the prince trusted him and felt safe in his company. The weight of guilt was heavy on his shoulders already and despite the many men he'd killed Darcy had never felt conflicted before. However he had no choice but to do as instructed and
went to visit the prince, reasoning with himself that checking on the young man shortly before an attack would make him an unlikely suspect.

Mindful of the keeper's warning not to frighten the maid who was looking after the prince Darcy knocked softly on the door before coming into his master's room. The knight hoped his frequent visits wouldn't come across as desperation to be around the prince, especially after the awkward moment they'd suffered through earlier.

“Oh hello.” The maid answered with a blush as she stood close to the bed wearing a plush cloak on his shoulders that was a beautiful deep purple and decorated with silver pattern stitching. “Yukie? you have a visitor.” The maid whispered as she stayed still blocking Yukie from view the woman refusing to move unless ordered by Yukie.

”mmh almost done.” Yukie mumbled as he finished pinning the cloak and sat back on the edge of the bed. “Thank you darling.” Yukie said with a small smirk and twirling the maid in a beautiful show of the cloak inspected it before kissing her cheek softly as he removed the cloak. The maid a little stunned blushed even redder at the kiss, “you can go now. You’ve helped me greatly.” Yukie whispered as he smiled warmly at the maid who nodded and left leaving the sewing supplies behind with Yukie. “Seems you’re falling for me too~” Yukie teased Darcy as he started hemming the cloak the prince in much better health though clearly with a slight fever.

“Did you come up here to profess you’re getting feelings for me?” Yukie asked as he set his work down and looked at Darcy. While Yukie was feeling better he was a touch more drained after such and adventure and well, despite the wound starting to heal it didn’t mean that he was foolish enough to exhaust himself more. Despite that Yukie hated staying in bed and having always been one to get sick easily he had learned to pass his time quite creatively. For his sake the maid had found a compromise in teaching him sewing alongside helping him make the many cute outfits that decorated his open closet.

Darcy's thoughts were plagued with guilt and anxiety so even the cheerful scene he observed on arrival was slow to improve his mood. However the grim expression he'd failed to shake ever since speaking with the keeper finally softened when the prince teased him. He studied the garment the young man was working on and looked around the room, taking note of the rest of his wardrobe that was just as luxurious. "I wouldn't have guessed you do that yourself. You have a castle full of servants, are you worried they won't make your clothes as flashy as you want them?" Darcy poked some lighthearted fun at the prince, though he reminded himself there was much he didn't know about the other demon as the two had met only recently.

-"Also, be careful who you flirt with." Darcy warned but intended to act just as lovestruck as the prince accused him of being. He approached the young man until there was little space left to separate them and pressed the palm of his hand to the prince's cheek, momentarily aware of how warm he was. Darcy looked lost in thought, his dark eyes steady on the prince while he caressed his cheek with a feather light touch and finally brushed his thumb over the demon's lips. He turned sill and from the way he glanced down it seemed like he might bridge the distance left between them and kiss the prince but he stepped back in stead putting an end to the playful, intimate gesture.

“Oh yeah they really can’t put a proper shine to my clothes. I mean this would look awful without the extra sparkles.” Yukie teased back as he continued to work on the last few stitches before putting the garment to the side. Hearing Darcy’s warning about him being careful about flirting with the maid Yukie could only chuckle in amusement at the thought of taking her to bed. Looking up suddenly as Darcy touched his cheek Yukies face only went ten shades of red as he sat like a deer caught in the headlights. As Darcy continued to lightly touch his cheek and then moved closer to touch his lips Yukie couldn’t help his heart hammering away in excitement. As Darcy moved away from his body Yukie could only look away in embarrassment the male melting inside and quite grateful he had left the heavy cloak on his lap that was hiding his full on excitement at being touched so intimately. “….I…I’ll be more careful…to” Yukie whispered his mind only thinking to all of the things he wanted to happen between himself and his knight. 

-"I think you might have a fever. You feel warm and you're turning red." The devilish smirk Darcy gave his liege left no doubt he knew just how flustered he'd made the prince. He was proud of his accomplishment too, for someone who rarely made advances turning a handsome young man into a stuttering mess was encouraging. "Really, you should rest. You couldn't stay still in bed even for a minute." The knight accused, hopeful the prince would settle down and fall asleep soon. The keeper had asked him to check in and nothing more but Darcy found himself looking for excuses to stay with the prince, extend their time together just a little longer. He knew he was already too attached to the demon but couldn't help making matters worse, stealing moments, glances and worse.

“It’s…I’m not a fever, or maybe it really is. My body is being a traitor to me in healing and in other areas.” Yukie mumbled as he was so greatful the maid had left the sewing to him and had given him something to hide his aroused erection under. “Honestly…if I don’t do something I’ll go mad. There’s not much to do in my room it’s boring being in bed all the time.” Yukie whispered as he looked at Darcy his face going even more red as he felt the males eyes on him. “A nap sounds nice though.” Yukie added as he tried to think of what to do. “…turn around, so I can change into something lighter so I don’t overheat.” Yukie asked clearly scrambling for a chance to get out of Darcy’s gaze so he could hide his desire for the knight.

The prince unknowingly gave Darcy an excuse to leave and the knight, for once listening to reason, took it and walked back to the door. Something in him encouraged Darcy to keep advancing on the prince in stead but he couldn't trust his own instincts when it came to Yukie. "I'll give you some privacy, I just came in to check on you." He explained already gripping the doorknob, however he wrestled with himself and stood in place for a long moment before exiting the room. Fearful that he still might turn back and do something detrimental to himself, Darcy hurried to the privacy of his chamber in the knight's quarters and could only hope he would be able to focus once things were set in motion.

Sighing in relief as Darcy didn’t question him Yukie groaned as he flopped back on the bed his body burning from the fever and a harsh arousal. For Yukie it was something entirely new to have such a gentle touch from a man make his body burn and react in such a way. While Yukie was a bit naive he wasn’t a stranger to having crushes and doing his fair share of flirting. Having at one point developed a crush and deep relationship for Luca since the two were close to the same age Luca only being five years older. Looking up at the ceiling Yukie gently touched his chest the wound numb due to the medicine but inside he could feel a deep pain that he couldn’t explain. “I need to stop. He doesn’t feel that way it’s just teasing.” Yukie mumbled to himself refusing to be broken-hearted again after his last and first romance with Luca.

Voices from the outside carried through the walls in the knights quarters however the sound was quiet enough that Darcy could comfortably ignore it while he paced slowly across his room. There was nothing to plan out, ever since he'd learned where the prince resided in the castle harming the young man became straightforward work. However Darcy put it off and was still looking for excuses to spare his pretend liege. He understood it was his affection for the prince holding him back but his feelings were of no consequence in this.

When he next left the room it was in secret, spilling across the floorboards in the guise of a shadow, as small as he could make himself. In broad daylight there was no all consuming black for him to meld into but his demonic tricks were still immensely helpful in letting him roam the castle unseen. He arrived at the prince's door slinking from shadow to shadow but was sure no one had caught a glimpse of him and slipped in through the cracks, careful despite assuming the young man was asleep by then. 

“Ah~” Yukie moaned as he laid on the bed. “Be…be gentle.” Yukie mumbled his face beet red as he looked away from Luca who sighed softly and looked down at the naked prince.

”I’m not the one getting aroused while sick. Honestly your hormones are something else.” Luca mumbled as he gently touched Yukies face making the prince look into his eyes. “You should really look your lover in the eyes. Make or female doing so will help you make an honest connection.” Luca whispered as he pushed himself inside Yukie who gripped the bed tightly and let out a small moan only to have it covered by Lucas hand. “So noisy and cute~” Luca teased as Yukie trembled under him melting in the feeling of being filled with his lovers cock. “So~ tell me again where where you~” Luca asked as he made Yukie moan again the man clearly fucking an answer out of Yukie. 

“I-In the forest.” Yukie whined as his nipple was gently touched making him cry out again as he bit his lip. 

“Good boy. Did Darcy do this?” Luca asked as he delicately rubbed the demons nipple knowing that Yukie was kind enough to take the fall for those he liked.

”n-no. He stayed by my side. He only left to kill who did it.” Yukie cried out as he felt Lucas cock start to move causing a small dry orgasm through his body.

”good. Now then your wound is punishment enough for lying to me, and sneaking off.” Luca added as he frowned at Yukie before sighing and leaned down to kiss Yukie lips the demon suddenly having tears in his eyes. Feeling Yukies sudden emotional change Luca broke the kiss for a moment to look at Yukie who looked on the verge of breaking down.

”I-I was so scared.” Yukie whispered his voice breaking as he looked at Luca tears streaming down his face. “I don’t want to be scared anymore.” Yukie added his voice breaking as he was gently pulled into Lucas arms.

”shh. Don’t cry, you’re safe and back home.” Luca whispered as he gently kissed Yukies tears away the man relaxing as he shifted forms to a demon from the male sprouting horns and a tail Luca being half demon and half human.

Knowing how keen the prince's sense of smell was Darcy supposed it was a good thing the young man was too preoccupied to notice him. However that was the only advantage he could see in the situation he stumbled into. His hands were tied unless he was willing to come out of hiding and be openly violent, which knowing how many knights patrolled the castle, he wasn't. Perhaps it had been too much to hope the prince would be sensible and sleep despite the flirty mood Darcy had found him in. Though the knight was surprised to see the keeper being so unlike the busy and to his sensibilities boring man he'd begun to know.

Luckily determination and patience were among the values Darcy's mentors had drilled into his head and the demon wouldn't abandon an attempt at his mark so soon. Ever careful he settled into the shadows, scattering himself until his presence was faint and he fit seamlessly into the background. Eventually the prince would be alone with his guard lowered but until then there was nothing for Darcy to do other than spy on the young man and his servants. In the brief time since he'd snuck in he'd already uncovered one secret, though seeing one more demon reveal his true face left him uncertain as he was yet to encounter anyone remotely like himself. The keeper and the prince shared enough features to be of a kind meanwhile Darcy permeated the room in a disembodied state even he couldn't fully comprehend.   

“I don’t like having others protect me.” Yukie whispered as he felt Luca kiss his tears away the two continuing to gently hold each other as they fucked.

”it’s needed every king has an army even if they can take down kingdoms it’s how your role is played.” Luca explained with a sigh to Yukie who was still after so long stubborn about having protectors. Gently kissing Yukie again he pulled his lover closer calming and reassuring Yukie as he kissed nipped and bit all over the princes body their moans echoing across the room. As the time wore on Yukie was a melted mess his body exhausted as he slept beside luca Yukie having came three times alongside Luca who was busy cleaning himself up in the bathroom and getting dressed. “I’ll send some tea up after I get downstairs don’t forget to shower in the morning.” Luca whispered as he kissed Yukies head the poor demon half away as he mumbled in agreement. Chuckling a little Luca covered Yukie with the thin sheet and headed downstairs to check on the maids and castle.

Despite being in the room and already having affections for one of the men, Darcy was unmoved by their lovemaking, his body scattered into too many pieces to be aroused meanwhile his thoughts were distracted by a growing anger. He felt disrespected and cheated but his mind reeled trying to justify the emotions and came up empty handed. After a time the chatter died down and Darcy tuned the men out knowing they wouldn't let slip any more secrets. His attention refocused on the prince only after the keeper left, giving him the long awaited opportunity to act.

The shadows bled, blackening the walls before they pooled in a corner of the room and congealed to give Darcy tangible form again. He extended an arm across to the door, grasping the doorknob, and placed pressure on the mechanism until it failed with a sharp metallic click. The prince's servants were more vigilant than his knights and would no doubt soon notice something was amiss but having an obstacle in place to keep them at bay even for a short while gave Darcy peace of mind. He walked beside the bed and brushed the back of his hand along the prince's body meanwhile weaving magic to ensnare the young man in a nightmare he wouldn't easily wake up from. Darcy had only ever tried his powers on humans before but trusted the spell to hold strong. If he desired he could indulge himself but for all the evil he'd done Darcy was still above abusing a comatose body.

Acting on instinct Darcy straddled the prince's chest, intending to keeping him restrained with the weight of his larger body if the young man did regain consciousness and begin to struggle. He'd steeled himself and numbed his heart but couldn't stop his fingers from combing through the prince's hair, then caressing his cheek affectionately like when he'd flirted with the prince. However the stolen moment was short, Darcy's hands changed and moved across the prince's skin like spiders, locking around his throat with no semblance of care or tenderness left. He could feel the man's pulse against his palms, noticed the softness and warmth of his skin but having committed this crime a hundred times before the sensations were familiar and their impact on his psyche had long dulled. The demon tightened his grip and showed no restraint, the best he could do for the prince was spare him a long, drawn out death, he had no faith in the man to fight him and save himself by his own strength.