[Yukonwolfspirit & ZX-MetalMonster] (Private 18+)

ZX-MetalMonster

-"We'll see." Darcy said still suspecting he was just the latest thing the prince would lose interest in sooner or later. However for the time being he was glad to be in his embrace and in spite of voicing his doubts pressed one more kiss to his lips, this one more chaste and sweet than the previous. "I'm not used to handing control to my lover." The knight admitted, his other partners having been near strangers, sometimes men he'd never met before and would never see again. "I'll be fine with you though." He smiled devilishly at the prince and reached between them but only lightly brushed the back of his fingers along his member, intending to tease him. "What should we do about that?" He asked with a smirk though he was as aroused as the other demon.   

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• ZX-MetalMonster

“Well I think you should take responsibility for this” Yukie replied being rather cheeky at his response. “I mean I am your king~ , isn’t it your job to fully serve me?” Yukie asked with a smirk as he looked at Darcy daring him to challenge his response. “I hope you’ll really serve me fully~” Yukie added with a small snicker before laughing slightly not able to keep up the demand as king since he wasn’t one to boss others around.

Having already been challenged before Darcy expected the prince to know he would answer his provocation. He stood up with the young man still in his arms but right after put the prince down on the edge of the bed, sank to his knees and settled between his legs. He leaned in and dragged his tongue along the other man's arousal, looking like he was remembering or learning how to do this. However he didn't take long to make up his mind and take the prince into his mouth properly. He moved and remembered to still use his tongue but persuaded himself to pull back shortly after he'd started. "Is that what you had in mind? Or should I serve you in a different way?" The knight questioned after pressing a kiss to his master's member, lips lightly brushing against his skin while he spoke.

“Ah~” Yukie gasped as he was licked and sucked his body arching in pleasure as he gripped at the sheets behind him. “…I-I want to be fucked but it’s too soon.” Yukie admitted a touch of fear in his eyes as he looked at Darcy. Yukie couldn’t help but be a but afraid of trusting Darcy, for him it was to soon since well he had tried to kill only an hour or two earlier. Because if this Yukie couldn’t help but be afraid of having Darcy on top of him. “This is fine for now...” Yukie whispered his body tense as he gently touched Darcy’s face before pulling his lovers mouth open with a gentle thumb so he could look for sharp teeth or fangs the demon wanting to cover his bases on safety.

Darcy yielded to his master's touch, opening his mouth as he intuited the prince wanted, however for a long moment he couldn't read the situation. The knight smiled softly when he realized he was being examined and took hold of the intruding hand, turning it over to press a kiss to it's palm. "I won't bite." Darcy assured the other man but couldn't overlook the fear in his eyes and knew the prince wasn't so sure he wanted this after all. He would feel smug to be proven right if his bond with the prince wasn't on the line. The knight found himself disappointed in stead and though he would never admit it, hurt. Slow to remember what he was doing and refusing to address the tension between them, he closed his eyes and took the prince into his mouth again, now working to please him in earnest as opposed to teasing him.

“Mmh I’ve heard that before. Last bastard who sucked me off had fangs.” Yukie replied with a huff as he looked at Darcy before sighing and relaxed a little. “I’m sorry. I’m nervous…and a little tense.” Yukie mumbled as he tried to explain but well it was hard for him to express his feelings. “Ah~” Yukie moaned as he leaned back a little his hands gently touching Darcy’s head. Intertwining his fingers in Darcy’s hair Yukie bit his lip his body melting as Darcy’s warm mouth pleased his cock. “You..you’re really good at this.” Yukie moaned softly completely relaxed now.

Darcy listened less and paid attention to the gentle touch of fingers tangled in his hair. He focused his efforts on the head of his lovers cock meanwhile his hand grasped the man's shaft, moving easily along its slick length. The knight didn't expect to be good at this but saw the prince slowly coming undone under his care and knew the compliment was genuine. His own arousal was becoming harder to ignore and after a short losing battle to ignore his needs Darcy reached down to stroke himself, though with one hand still wounded he fumbled and did a poor job pleasing himself.

“I want you.” Yukie whispered his voice shaking as he gently touched Darcy’s face. “I want you inside of me” Yukie begged his body aching to be filled and fucked into submission and bliss. “Please~” Yukie begged again as he bit his lip his body burning with need that felt like flames engulfing his senses.

Darcy was caught off guard, having thought his master's word was final, however he was glad he wouldn't have to wait or wonder if the prince wanted him. He was out of breath and still lightly stroking the other man's cock when he straightened and looked up with a devilish smile. "Oh?" The knight started to tease again, not as frantic as the prince and pleased to have him squirm and beg. "I thought it was too soon... and that I frightened you?" Darcy challenged, he needed the prince to reassure him, confess to him again, even if it was a lie he coerced out of the young man.

“You…don’t frighten me. I-I could easily take you.” Yukie replied as he blushed his breathing a little heavy as he shivered slightly his body aching to be touched again. “Please~ I want you to fuck me.” Yukie begged his body sending another wave of heat through him as if the poor demon was in heat. “If…if you don’t I’ll go mad.” Yukie explained already bursting in need as he reached out and touched Darcy’s cock his hand stroking it as he leaned into Darcy’s body wanting to feel even his touch.

Darcy's first thought was of a battle but then it dawned on him the prince perhaps had other things in mind when he said he could take him. Either way, the knight had no doubt he was correct. "You're being dramatic. You won't become the mad king because one soldier refused you." He assured his liege though he had no intention of refusing him anything and gravitated closer to him. Careful not to take the young man's breath away a third time, Darcy kissed him hard, letting slip a desperate sound against his lips. However the kiss was soon broken, Darcy having ran the flat of his hand up the other demon's body to grab at his muscular chest and then push him down on the bed.

Kissing back hungrily Yukie held onto Darcy tightly his own kisses hungry and quite delicate at the same time. As Yukies body was laid back on the bed he couldn’t help but look up at Darcy Yukie blushed red as he laid underneath him his body laid out for the man to see fully. “Who’s to say I won’t go mad…. I feel absolutely mad when you stop touching me.” Yukie whispered his voice full of arousal and a deep need as he tried to ignore the throbbing erectuon still standing at attention between his legs. “Have you had many lovers?” Yukie asked a little nervous to take a new lover since the few he did have knew him all to well to know his preferences and well he wasn’t sure how experienced Darcy was.

-"Yes but only for one night." Darcy admitted, he'd never made the mistake of loving the men he'd slept with before. He knew they would recoil at finding out he was a killer or after seeing him veiled in shadows but what he'd feared the most was a man who would see all of him and not fall out of love. However the prince was proving to be just that and to adore him in return felt nothing like a mistake. Looking at the prince laying under him, eager and nervous in equal measure, Darcy couldn't imagine ever leaving the young man.
Though sure his master didn't need much more foreplay Darcy settled between his legs and briefly sucked and licked two of his fingers much like he'd done to the man's member. He reached down between them and rubbed his fingers against the man's opening as warning before pushing the digits in.

“ I hope you keep me for more then a night~” Yukie admitted as his eyes watched Darcy lovingly wondering it the man ever felt lonely when it came to romance in his life. As Darcy moved between his legs Yukie only blushed neon red at the sight of Darcy being somewhere so indecent. “Ah~” Yukie moaned out in surprise before he bit his lip and gripped at the bedsheets his breathing a little tense. “So forward, not even batting an eye.” Yukie teased lightly his body though completely relaxed as he felt Darcy’s fingers on his opening much like he had imagined. Biting his lip again Yukie held back a moan his hips involuntarily pushing against Darcy’s fingers.

-"I'm yours until you send me away." Darcy promised, his tone soft and sweet. His words were reassurance, not an accusation aimed at his lover like they'd been before. He was through teasing the prince and drove his fingers deeper when the young man moved into the touch. His breathing hitched at how easily he slipped inside and he could imagine the prince taking his length in stead. The thought alone coerced a soft moan from the knight and dissolved his patience, driving him to move his fingers back and forth at increasing pace.

Yukie moaned hungrily as he was fingered his hips pushing back with every movement of Darcy’s fingers. Melting into his bed Yukie continued to moan and grind his ass against Darcy’s fingers pushing them deeper in with each grind of his ass. “Ah~ stop teasing me and give me more.” Yukie begged his voice shaking in need as he looked at Darcy his face flush as he let out another moan his body shaking as he dry orgasmed.

Darcy didn't need any more invitation, he leaned over the prince, spreading him open with one hand while he rested his weight on the other, barely conscious of his wound throbbing at the mistreatment. He took no time positioning himself but was slow pushing into his lover and suppressed a moan, the feeling overwhelming the knight who'd gone long without taking any partners. Knowing this wasn't like every time before he looked to the side and closed his eyes while he drove himself deeper and waited for the prince to adjust, oddly insecure about meeting his gaze.

“Mngh.” Yukie moaned out as he tensed slightly his back arching in pleasure. Feeling Darcy push deeper and deeper in Yukie the demon slowly adjusting to the knight being inside of him. Wrapping his legs around Darcy’s waist Yukie looked up at Darcy his face red and flush as he reached up and touched his lovers cheek lovingly. “It’s alright.” Yukie whispered gently running his thumb over Darcy’s cheek. “Ah~ I feel so full.” Yukie moaned as he could feel Darcy’s cocks warmth deep inside of his insides that where moving to adjust perfectly to the shape of Darcy’s cock so it could please every inch of it.

The gentle touch beckoned Darcy to meet his lover's eyes however his feverish need only grew while he observed the young man's face, pleasure obvious in his features as he took the knight whole. Darcy felt the other demon adjust to him in ways only a shapeshifter could and started to move, driving his member into the other man with more strength with every stroke. By now he couldn't keep quiet if he tried but briefly leaned into his lover and closed his mouth over his, letting out a muffled moan at the shift in position.

Moaning back Yukie held on tightly to Darcy as he started moving. Kissing back hungrily Yukies heart raced the demon feeling every thrust into his sensitive ass. Breaking their kiss Yukie nuzzled into Darcy’s shoulder lightly biting and teasing his lovers neck. “Y-you feel so good~” Yukie moaned his voice only crying out in lust filled moans. Letting out small cries and moans Yukies voice carried around the room the demon not caring if he was noisy.

Darcy remembered the bruises left on the young man's neck and stopped himself short of nipping and sucking on the abused skin. He placed a careful kiss there as if that would make the bruises better before focusing his attention lower, sucking on the flesh along the collarbone and across his lover's shoulder. Every so often his teeth would scrape over the prince's skin threatening to bite in earnest though he held himself back, in stead exposing more of his neck to his lover. He deserved more punishment than the playful nipping the prince was giving him and the though of having marks left on his body for everyone to see excited the knight as much as how loud and unrestrained the other man's voice had become.

“There~” Yukie moaned happily as he felt his g spot hit making the demon claw at Darcy’s back. “It feels so good~” Yukie whined as he felt a small wave of pleasure race though his body the feeling causing him to bite Darcy softly to keep the louder moans and screams of pleasure in so he didn’t alert the castle to what was going on upstairs. As the next harder wave of pleasure destroyed Yukies senses he bit down harder than intended the demons fangs puncturing Darcy’s skin and secretly slipping some of his blood into his mouth. Groaning in bliss Yukie only but harder as he leaked precum ready to cum at any second.

Darcy was an obedient knight when the man commanding him was also the lover who could read his desires without a word and pleased him fully. The demon's fangs sinking into his neck along with the sting of claws scrapping over his skin knocked the knight off kilter, the pain translating to pure pleasure, but he had enough sense left to hit the right spot to edge the prince closer to completion with every thrust. By now his moans and grunts rivaled his lovers, the demon unable to think or worry about who heard them even if he'd cared about keeping this a secret. He was glad the prince was close, knowing he couldn't keep up for much longer and set on fulfilling his promise to last as long as necessary to please the young man. To help his odds, the knight reached between them and took his lover in hand, stroking him in time with his thrusts.    

“No…if you do that I’ll cum.” Yukie moaned out his voice echoing sweetly through the room. Melting back into more moans and whines Yukie clung to Darcy even tighter his feet finding the poor knights neck again to lace more bite marks as he instinctively couldn’t help his desire to mark what was his. As Yukie could feel his final rush of pleasure and orgasm he bit down hard on Darcy’s shoulder much harder then all the times before as he orgasmed the act only muffling his sounds of pleasure and  completion  as he came drenching his lover in his cum.

Darcy brushed off his lover's complaint and looked smug to have him coming undone, though not for long before the prince started to add new marks to his shoulder, driving the knight to cry out in pleasure with every sting he felt in his skin. His pace became more erratic as he neared completion and the almost cruel final bite the prince inflicted on his shoulder was what pushed him over the edge, along with his lover's muffled cry. He didn't suppress his own voice, in stead crying out from both pain and pleasure when his senses were overwhelmed and he pushed himself deep into his lover as he finished.