Looking for 1x1 RPs

ZX-MetalMonster

Oh yeah I mean he can still get affected and sick lol wait till that happens. But it’s a huge backfire for him because of what he did to the queen to create such a monster the payout wasn’t what he expected and yeah he lost his head. >:3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• ZX-MetalMonster

That reminds me, i think we're going with there being different kinds of demons with different lore but i remember writing in one post that Darcy has no idea where demon babies come from but i ended up editing it out XD He's really clueless on this demon business... also his mother doesnt think it's important to tell him if she actually gave birth to him or not... XD

Ooooh! That’s interesting yeah I believe there are different demons. And poor Darcy being in the dark can I assume I get to know about her?

Sorry for the short reply

Im not sure if Darcy's family will stay off screen. They're all shady killers so I think we can't have them show up until much later any way.

I'm not sure, since she and his 'siblings' live in the other kingdom and I don't know if they will stay offscreen. I can see some of them showing up to finish the job Darcy couldn't or something like that but that would be very far down the line.

I do have random ideas about them growing up though. Like the oldest two kids convincing the others that tiny Darcy needs to be fed humans so they're all going to be sacrificed one by one. Or Darcy being mean himself, hovering over his siblings like a gargoyle at night to creep them out. Also everyone was tempted to give him away at least once because he couldn't sleep even as a newborn and would just keep crying XD