Looking for 1x1 RPs

ZX-MetalMonster

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• ZX-MetalMonster

The plot thickens and the kill counter goes up by a handfull of guards and half a dozen heirs XD Meanwhile Darcy is having a brief identity crisis i guess XD

Heheh I mean I had to up the drama, it’s only fitting for a man that wears a sunshine robe to have some skeletons in his closet.

Darcy did a good job getting to know his target... Im pretty sure he doesnt know how to kill a big snake man though, so he might have a problem

Let me know if the RP is going well btw. Also i have so many murder attempt ideas and no opportunity to put them in motion XD

Thank you! =3 I love the RP too, theres so much going on already and weve just started. Also i love snake Yukie and Im so sorry for putting him in some kind of shady forest swamp XD

It’s so cool! Like the rp is so exciting and the shady forest swamp is so cool! It gives me so much to play with >:3 I can’t wait for the first murder attempt and spoiler I’ve been slowly leaking the other murder at points where the other princes have died when it’s been a hit for Yukie >:D

Oh, that last posts makes one of the murder methods i had in mind seem much more cruel XD And i get the impression that everyone died because of the prophecy, like, not because its true but because there are people trying to prevent it

Yep :3 they all kept trying to kill him but as it shows it was truly hard to kill him even poison didn’t work. The first eldest princes death was the only true accident I mean it was a monster attack.

That whole family had some horrible luck so the beast attack shouldnt be a surprise XD Also, someone needs to go set that prophecy witch on fire.

Eh she was hired by the previous captain to help with his idea of who should be on the throne. Plot twist uncle is the older brother >:3

I did think for a moment that you were going for a seventh son of a seventh son sort of thing but then assumed the captain was the kings younger brother because of how succession usualy works

Yeah let’s just say the kings father found the captain wasn’t a good choice and overlooked him and he never forgave his brothers betrayal. There’s a reason Yukie was born a demon and it was the captains ultimate revenge that backfired.

Yeah, making him almost unkillable was a bad idea XD I guess Darcy trying to murder Yukie is the captain causing troule even beyond the grave ovo