Looking for 1x1 RPs

ZX-MetalMonster

Hi everyone. I want to RP something really badly so I'm back... after like 3 years. First to get this out of the way, I'm 24 so please don't offer to write with me if you're under 18.

A few ideas I'm currently into:

-Something horror themed, with one of us playing a slasher or monster who stalks and hunts victims in the woods

-Or, alternatively, our characters alone in some isolated place. Snowed in far from civilization, stranded on an island, in a post apocalyptic world... something like that. They can be fending off an enemy or just waiting/looking for help.

-One character who works a dangerous job and a cyborg or android assigned to assist and obey them. If you prefer a fantasy setting we can in stead do a prince and their knight.

-Anything in a fantasy setting really. Especially interested in playing an archer, knight and/or noble.

-Rivals or enemies to lovers.

-I'm open to other ideas too.

+The only thing I will absolutely not do is mpreg. So don't bother offering a plot that involves that or anything similar.

+I don't mind playing a relationship with more than 2 characters involved.

+I can play seme, seke or uke. However I tend to write buff men, so expect a tough guy who likes to bottom if I'm playing the uke.

+I'm a bit busy midweek but I can be on daily.

+You can comment here, PM me or just message me on discord if you're interested. ( My discord is StarRadiant#9439 )

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• ZX-MetalMonster

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'd love to =) Are you interested in some of my little prompts or do you have something else in mind? Also, we can plan things here or move the conversation somewhere else, whichever you prefer.

I’m down for discussing here or in private :3 I’m a seke and pretty easy going. I would love an enemies to lovers. Maybe mafiaxmafia or princexknight or creatorxcyborg he fell in love with :3 I’m on every day also :D

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

I think one of the last things i wrote before i took a hiatus from writing was mafia x mafia, so I would prefer doing one of the other two ideas. I will make a new character for the RP though, so I'm good with whatever you pick.

Let’s see so I love both ideas, but depends on what we are doing for each? I’m leaning towards the prince x knight but what kind of fantasy do you in mind? That way I have a reference on what your looking for since fantasy has a broad reach :3

To be honest, since I don't have a specific plot in mind I'm not a 100% clear on what kind of fantasy we would be doing. I'd like there to be magic and maybe fantasy races but that's kind of a given. I suppose I would prefer a more grimdark setting to something lighthearted. We could go for something a bit like an old fairytale, with mysterious and dangerous things  out in the world.

Also, I like the idea of doing a prince and his knight but still have them be enemies in the beginning. So they dislike one another but are together most of the time due to their roles. The prince could doubt the knights loyalty and have no faith in his protection or feel downright threatened. Meanwhile the knight can either abuse his position to put the prince in danger or begrudgingly to his job well. Just brainstorming... it's possible I just want to play someone shady who becomes better or just develops feelings and is good to a single person XD I wouldn't mind playing a mean sort of prince either.

Oooooooooh I can work with that!

Feel free to change this up since it’s a half baked idea and I’m open to changing races, plot, ect. Also these work with fantasy set in Modern times. Like the rich boy in the mansion settings.

Prince role.

———
Okay, I would love to play the prince in this scenario because an idea just struck that sounds deviously fun.  mc Demon prince just inherited daddy’s throne. The old king died under mysterious circumstances and since demons are hard to permanently kill it’s made the whole castle on edge. The king left his young ward in charge the only heir to the throne a demon that the servants whispered would bring about the end of the world. Due to the fathers death mc has brought in more men for more protection from a neighboring kingdom and has started to become a real tyrant due to lack of sleep and paranoia. Eventually they fall for each other.

Knight role.

————

So I’m thinking mc is a demon that’s trying to bring about the princes death or at least kidnap him for ransom. He’s brought in as his trusted guard (no one knows he’s a demon.) poor dude keeps getting his plans foiled and one day (not sure how) the prince finds out his secret or something? This ends in the prince maybe trying to convince everyone that this glorious knight is actually a devil or something and it’s like a crazy trying to prove it war that leads to feelings?

I don't know how obvious it was from what I wrote before but I have a bit of a preference for the knight role so it's perfect if you prefer playing the prince. I also really like all of what you're suggesting. With the king having died under mysterious circumstances one or both of the characters can be invested in finding out what happened and that can be a side plot. I can also think of many reasons why the knight would want to eliminate the prince and how there might be an "off screen" enemy faction he answers to. Also if that is true, the knight would later have to either trick that enemy group into believing that he's still working for them or fight them. And the prince being a demon and by virtue of that hard to kill could explain why many of the knights attempts to end him don't work out.

Also, my bad, I had medieval fantasy with castles and similar things in mind. We could do an odd mix of medieval esthetics in a modern setting though, if you like modern setting better? And would this be happening in a demon kingdom, since you imagined both of the characters as demons? I'm wondering if it would be more fun to have them be different races but I'm not sure.

So plot wise that all sounds great and I would love to be a prince >:3 . I would also love to see a odd mix of medieval esthetics in a modern setting, to me that sounds cool and fascinating. As for races I don’t mind mixing it up I prefer being a demon prince just because I can be a little hell raising shit XD.  And it would be interesting having a demon running a human kingdom where the humans are so well protected by the kings scariness that they don’t want to leave so then tough it out with the prince making everyone really a suspect. 

The only other thing I question is what is your rules and no no’s? Other the. That info I’m completely down to start rping,

The mix of medieval and modern might be a bit confusing at some points but if we can figure it out as we go I think it will turn out cool. I might have to pick the knights race as I design him too, since I can't make up my mind right now.

I've mentioned in the first post that I can't write mpreg and I don't really have any hard NOs I can think of. I suppose complete non con is another thing I would dislike but from what we've planned so far I don't think that will be an issue.

As for rules outside of that... I don't know. I'd like it if we continued talking and planning things out after the start of the RP too. I don't have a lot going on so I'll mostly be writing replies as soon as I read a new post, just be warned I write a bit slowly... and I tend to fall asleep at random times with my PC still on so I might not always really be online XD I'll try to match your post length and I'll try to let you know if I ever have to take a break from writing. I guess this was more random information than rules but I don't really remember all the things I should mention... ovo

Oh, and were doing seke x seke if I understood things right?

Okay! So my only rules are pretty basic honestly for our rp let me know if something bugs you with rp. I’m really open to that stuff and like my rp partners to enjoy the rp also. If you have any issues let me know I love keeping open communication (love you’ll let me know you need a writing break most ppls dont) :3 as for no no’s age has to be 18+ I prefer them to be at least early 20s at most. I don’t do any bodily fluid play (poop or pee) or killing off characters/controlling other characters to do crazy things. I honestly don’t know what non con is? So if you can explain that one for me please I would appreciate it :) . I’m on pretty often and usually match what I’m given when writing so I can usually do a few paragraphs. 

Yes seke x seke sounds fun gives us more ability to random romance or sex. As for plot I’m kinda just go with the flow and have fun. So I enjoy doing twists and plotting out things >:3

All of that sounds good. I assumed a lot of it since I've never met anyone who does bodily fluids... Though next time I should specify I don't write that sort of thing, to make sure I don't walk into some really weird RPs XD And maybe I didn't write it correctly, I was trying to say I don't do non-consensual relationships. This has... actually come up before TvT I don't mind characters being harsh with one another to an extent but straightforward assault is a no.

Seke x seke is great, I was just making sure =)

I'll start to properly figure out my knight. Might do some sketches too but if they turn out horrible I'll pretend I never mentioned that ovo Should we show each other character sheets or something first? Or do we just go ahead and start the RP?

Ah! Yeah me either on that one glad to know a different abbreviation for it :3

Though now I do want to ask because when it comes to fantasy usually that mythical stuff. So, how do you feel about the prince having different forms shape shifting? 

I don’t do beastiality or straight animal forms that’s a no no on my list when it comes to fantasy or any rp. That being said I can do mythical creatures. If that’s allowed is the sexual stuff allowed in those forms? Or do you want just straight normal shapeshifting no sex?

(example  of sexual stuff would be wearwolf/giant wolf with knotting, centaur, smaller dragon, snake boy, mermaid. Ect. Or a mild version of a demon form with different type of cocks like dragon, centaur, snake,mermaid.)

Awkward to ask but lol you can’t know till you ask  ^~^ ; 

As for character sheets let’s just jump into it and be surprised it will be more fun :D

It might not be a proper abbreviation for it... more likely just me not remembering how to write things again XD

I had to think for a moment about the shapeshifting question because my first thought was that you're asking about genderbending which I'm not a fan of. I'm completely on board with most of the forms you mentioned and including them in sex scenes too... The centaur form is the only one I find a bit unusual. Just in case run any other forms you think of by my before using them, if you don't mind? I kind of realized I have a visual library in my head of the things you listed so far... so I'll probably be fine with others too XD

I'm happy not having to have everything sorted right from the get go so that sounds great. Do you have a starting point in mind? Also would you like to start or should I?

Okay! any new ones I think of I’ll mention beforehand. The centaur one isn’t usually played sexual? Kinda find that hard to play but it’s more just cute factor if it was sexual it would be cock wise on a demon body lol ^.^

As for starting the rp I would love if you could start it if you have something planned for the start >:3 but if you want I could whip something up in the next 20-30 mins at most since I would need to make something up lol.

I don't mind a centaur form in a different context. With all the other forms it might come off as flexing to enemies XD While were still on the topic of other forms though, I was away for a moment (sorry about that) but thought more about what I want my knight to be. I think I want him to be some version of a sleep paralysis demon with general shadow themes in addition. I imagine him being able to turn into a more fluid shadow form to get past doors or just slip out of someone's hold like smoke. I don't want to bug you with all the details now but I want to check if this isn't too much of an advantage or something like that, since he would have a few more abilities but within that theme. Also, he would be passing for a simple human for as long as he can so he seems like less of a threat.

I can start, no problem. We can begin from when they first meet? My knight in the country and the castle/palace/mansion for the first time?

That sounds amazing 🤩 he’s going to be so cool! And no worries about advantages and such I can easily roll with the punches and new stuff XD

Starting from first meeting sounds great! Maybe right after the death of the king while their in their winter of mourning for their lost king.

Eeeeeeek!!! It’s so good! :D I love it!!!!!!!!!!

I’m  posting my reply right now!

He came across as sweet in that one though... or maybe i feel mean writing a guy who just wants to stab him and doenst care if he's bein good or not XD

Also a small heads up, I might be gone for a day since I wont be home.