Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~ [Open thread/questions]

JenovaVII

Hello , i have trouble too

when i clicked the Omerta_M.exe , it's start to loading and suddenly appear a window , it said "フォルダの新規作成~ has stopped working"

I've tried all the things said in internet but... no luck , the window still appear

I really want to play this game , please help me ;w;

FYI , i can play another BL games just fine

Sorry for my english thought

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Rei

• megumilee

• jieon

Top Posters In This Topic

I have conflicted feelings about this... how is it?

(btw, the title should be Omertà with an accent because it's an Italian word, I think? Also I am confused by the plot D: what is the omertà in the plot? Because in RL it's a characteristic, and quite shameful, of the population not the mafia. Basically the people practice omertà because they fear the mafia)

• 1 month later...

I really need some help. I have done everything and the alsign.sig file is in the install file yet it will still not work. I have windows 8 please help:hamtaro-005 (21):

• 2 years later...

Please help!

So I followed exactly how to install the game, but when I got to the patch step, an error showed up. It said "AlphaDiscLog.txt" When I tried to look for that text file I couldn't find it anywhere on my laptop. So I tried looking online to see if I did anything wrong or if there's a way to fix it. I found a post that said try uninstalling and installing the game again, so I did but it still didn't work and that error still there. There's also a post that said I can "cheat" my way around it by making my own AlphaDiscLog.txt file. That person included what was in that text file so I copy what they had put in that post and make my own AlphaDiscLog.txt file then I tried it again but it still didn't work. Then I tried some other ways that I had found too but that didn't work either. I've been trying this for over 5 hrs already but still no luck. Please help!! >_

I really want to play this awesome game but I can't get it to work cause of the stupid AphaDiscLog.txt error.

• 7 months later...

Hello Guys,

i found some the trouble solving for Alphadisclog.txt, it solved mine.

i hope the guide on the link is helping.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

good luck.:Jumping around: