• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Rei

• megumilee

• ayachan94

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

@Jin: Are you still going to make a how-to video? I'm having a lot of problems installing this. I'm getting error messages from simply extracting the .rar files from winRAR. It keeps telling me I'm going to overwrite the date from omerta.part01 if I extract parts 2-16. And all of the programs except for Ka_r_inCfg.exe give me error messages when I try to run them, including the patch.

Alright, I have the game (:

- Extract part 1. (No need to extract all parts because it automatically extracts ll parts to the following extracted folder, as you can see the extracted folder is now 2GB.)

- Extract alsignup_100723b, open the folder and double click on alsignup_100723b (application)

- Then go back to the omerta folder and open omerta_M.exe, now you're able to play the game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

thank you so much for uploading this!! I do have a question regarding the password for extraction though? I couldn't register for that otomedream website (they rejected my registration request?!??!) so i couldn't view the passcode.. could anyone kindly tell me what it is?? thanks a million!!

• 4 weeks later...

thank you very much for the upload~ ^^ is anybody here? I don't know how to save, when I open the save screen and click Yes, it doesn't do anything and my log is still empty

Try double click, or multi click, wait and close the save screen, also quick save if the data wasn;t able to be saved. Close the game and restart the game, look if its somewhere there if not you have to live with quick save/load. But sometimes you have to click loads of times.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry to ask but what is the password? It's not showing anything to me when I expand the "spoiler" button? O.O HELP HELP HELP.

:hamtaro-005 (4):So, what is the password...? Please tell me..:(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
kopie this and paste it on the password thing.

• 2 weeks later...