Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~ [Open thread/questions]

JenovaVII

i dont really get which one to mount with the daemon tools. when i open daemon tools all the folders are empty and theres nothing i can mount with.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Rei

• megumilee

• epiphany

Top Posters In This Topic

megumilee, stop spamming the thread. Its against the rules, please read the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
before 'spamming'.

General installation of Japanese games.

System Locale to Japanese (Recommended)

If you have Windows Vista/7/8.

Control Panel>Clock, Language, and Region>Region and Language>Administrative>Japanese>reboot.

If you have Windows XP, Install AppLocale to change your System Locale.

Downloading them

1.If the download is with RAR parts, (Example: Dramatical Murder .001 rar) then you have to download all parts, after downloading them, extract part 1 with Winrar, sometimes it asks for the following part, then you just have to search part but its not really common. After you have extracted part 1 to the folder where you wanted to extract.

2. If its a torrent, just download it with a torrent downloader like uTorrent or other alternative programs.

The stuff inside

ISO files.

1. Sometimes the files inside are an ISO, IMG, and CCD (something like that) You have to download Daemon Tools Lite to mount the ISO (if you already have Daemon Tools lite, just double click on the ISO, most of the time Daemon Tools lite will automatically started. Something changed in your disk list. Perhaps maybe a window will appear, maybe not. If you go to "My computer" you can see there's something else, double click on it.

What is an ISO and what is Daemon Tools Lite?

An ISO is just like a CD, but then digital, and Daemon Tools Lite is like the CD driver inside your computer, but then also digital.

Normal files

2. If you have normal files, then there's nothing else you can do and you can just click on install.

Installing the game

Click on the Install.exe, the name is different each game, but the most has something with install.exe. A window will appear, N doesn't mean no, but Next, you have to click sometimes on Next, locale the folder you want to install the game and finish installing.

Then you can go to the folder you have installed it and everything is done

If you can't find anything or if nothing works, redownload the whole parts.

• Like 1

thank you and sorry for the trouble.. ごめんなさい..

can i have a last request? i cant seem to save my game(neither the quicksave or the regular save works)...

Finally

I Found The Game !

I am So Excited To playing It

And Download It

I Saw Some Clip Of The Game

And I Love It ( ♥ )

Thank You So Much

Rei-San On the game

Loading ..

Bye

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The password of the rar folder is in the description (:

copy this and paste it on the password thing.

Please, before asking read the comments that were posted. Almost always your questions will be answered by simply reading them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

pardon me, but just now i get this:

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

i was reload it again and nothing happen

can you reupload it pleasee (_ _)

LINKS ARE FIXED

To install the game: (your computer should be in japanese for the game to work correctly)

I installed the game on Windows 7, I don't know if it is different for Windows XP.

Download all the files to one folder, once everything is downloaded, extract to get .iso file.

You will get something like this:

Capture3.jpg

You won't have the .data and .text file, to get them, extract alsignup_100723b.exe (Application) in the same folder. You need to extract the patch in order for it to work!

Don't patch the game until you have installed the game!

Use Daemon Tools to mount the image.

Click run.

You will get something like this:

Capture.jpg

The first option is to install, click that one.

click next (N) and agree (A) as needed.

Once you get up to this step:

Captures.jpg

Choose the 2nd one, choosing the first option won't install the game (at least for me it didn't).

Finish installing, you will get a popup saying it is finished, then AFTER you extracted the patch, (you will have the .data and the .text files) run the patch.

If success, you will get something like this:

Capture2.jpg

You now have Omerta - Chinmoku no Okite to play! YESS!

when you said 'run the patch' in the last spoiler, do u mean the "alsignup_100723b" patch that we have extracted? so we just have to click the exe. file to run the patch?

oh,, and when we 1st get the "alsignup_100723b.exe ". what format do we get? is it in winrar format? thx.

yea once you extract alsignup_100723b and you have the .data and the .text files just run the original patch: alsignup_100723b. When you first get the patch, it should just be an application, I didn't use winwar to extract, so I don't know if it should be in a winwar format (I tried extracting using winwar it doesn't work for me by the way) you can use 7-zip to extract the patch though works with that program.

yea once you extract alsignup_100723b and you have the .data and the .text files just run the original patch: alsignup_100723b. When you first get the patch, it should just be an application, I didn't use winwar to extract, so I don't know if it should be in a winwar format (I tried extracting using winwar it doesn't work for me by the way) you can use 7-zip to extract the patch though works with that program.

how do we supposed to extract the alsignup_100723b if it's not in winrar format? can we actually extract an exe.file? did u use the 7-zip to extract the patch?

um,, i downloaded all ur parts, but when i tried to join with HJsplit, it says successful, but the file remain in 1.26gb, [when the actual file is 2.92 gb]? when i tried to extract it, a 'break operation' box appeared?

--solved--

seems that the name of the 1st-7th is different w/ the 8th-14th. that's y HJ didnt join properly.

how do we supposed to extract the alsignup_100723b if it's not in winrar format? can we actually extract an exe.file? did u use the 7-zip to extract the patch?

i used 7zip to extract the .data and .text files

• 2 weeks later...
2uz4jn9.jpg

Title: Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~; オメルタ Omerta ~沈黙の掟~

Release Date: 22 April 2011

Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~ オメルタ~沈黙の掟~ is the latest Boys Love game by Karin Entertainment.

Plot: Omerta is defined as a code of silence practiced by the Mafia; a refusal to give evidence to the police about criminal activities. Set in future Japan. Film-noir theme. Modern Tokyo is now a dystopian immigrant city ruled by crime syndicates. Stirring passions between hot-blooded men entangled in hatred, love, betrayal and loyalty. They classified it under: Love and Revenge Hard BL Game (PILP)

System Requirements:

CPU: PentiumIII 600Mhz minimum (PentiumIII 1Ghz recommended)

RAM: 256MB min (512MB recommended)

HDD: 3.0GB min (4.5GB recommended)

DirectX: DirectX 9.0

Download Links:Part 1 contains a .rar file with the patch on it.

Join with HJSplit or 7zip

GigaShare:

Part 7 (uploading)

can you plllllllease rabbit0 upload part 7 because the Mirror links didnt work with me. :leaf16:

i downloaded all the links 2 times but every time when i join the files.. then when i want to extract it says the archives is either unknown or damaged ... i tried with WinRAR and 7zip . but none worked :leaf7:

THANK you for the game XD

for those who have some trouble installing the game watch

NOTE: for windows 7 .. put the file in your computer hard disk drive ... so the patch(alsignup_100723b) works

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

pls help me T_T i click on the download link for each part and its on the computer but then i can't do anything with them i keep getting error messages... wat am i doing wrong?????

• 2 weeks later...

This BL looks awsome!!! *-*

I downloaded all the parts on 4share, but in 7zip, it can't extract the parts 8 to 15 because "it can't open as archive"!

Can you help me please?