Recent Upgrade and Changes to the Forums

Key

Hi everyone! 

Those of you who tried accessing the forums in the past few days are aware that we made some changes - starting from a server change, to upgrading the forum platform (which caused us quite the headache). Either way, the transfer, as well as the upgrade process have both been finalized.

We are aware that at this point quite some features of the forums are unavailable (chat, donation system, links are available to non-registered members, arcade, etc.)

I am actually just getting to fix them one by one. So please everyone be patient, as the features will be back, except for the Arcade, which we'll give up on because it requites IonCube, which is a PHP extension that is not currently available for PHP 8 (the PHP that the new platform version is requiring). 

Thanks everyone for your understanding and support!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 18

I truly appreciate all your time and hard work, all the time!
You and the admin team create and maintain such an amazing space for us :')
Thank you so much!!

• Like 1

Otsukaresamadeshita, Key! This is the one forum that brings me joy and I hope to be able to keep helping you sustain the forums in my own little way. Cheers to kindred spirits and common grounds!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

It has been reported that members cannot register, as they get a blank page with a 500 error. After troubleshooting the issue, we saw that the issue was caused by a conflict between the new forum platform and the Shop system, so, we had to temporarily disable the shop and perhaps we'll need to get an upgrade for it as well. Until we find a fix for the issue, the shop will remain disabled so that new members can register. (:

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

The donation system has been also upgraded as the old version stopped working, thanks a lot to 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 for pointing it out and for the donation to cover the cost of the
! (:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There has been an issue with the threads thumbnails (in downloads section), which also caused the dark theme to stop functioning. We are working on solving the issue, but it's gonna take quite some hours. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7

Hi

-san!

Thank you so much for all your hard work!

https://i.imgur.com/DS4dEhH.gif

Have a lovely day!

:leaf:

• Like 1