I'm getting too old for this

KoBu

Myles was already installing and checking the car for any new oil the car needed or any other maintenance for the long trip. Pulling out a map he also tracked and lined out the best route and circled every pit stop on the way to the aquarium. Having young children, he was well aware they'd need to make frequent stop for snack breaks, potty breaks and diaper changes, and just general leg stretching. 

"We'll need a park map once we get there.... And another as a souvenir. " Myles thinks out loud as he keeps thinking over things. 

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

“Seems you have everything figured out.” Yukie added as he held Tamas bassinet basket close Haru clinging to his back with a giggle as Yukie bent down so Haru could hop off. Carefully crawling down Haru watched as Yukie went over to the backseat and settled Tama in who was already displeased at the sight of the car seat.

~Tama says no to the car~ Haru sang loudly as he giggled and ran around before hiding behind Myles. ~he won’t go! so I won’t either!~ Haru yelled out as Yukie rolled his eyes with a small sigh and finished buckling Tama in.

~Tama. Hush your completely fine~ Yukie soothed the poor infant as Tama wined and fussed before Yukie sighed and dug through his bag pulling out a soft blanket and some teething rings for Tama to chew. “Eventually I’ll figure out what you like play wise.” Yukie mumbled more to himself as he sighed and grabbed Haru’s toy shark out of the bag. “Haru~ let’s get buckled.” Yukie asked sweetly as Haru huffed and clung to Myles pant leg even more.

~No!~ Haru wined as he huffed and pouted. ~not going ever!!!!!~ Haru added with a glare as he hid behind Myles more. ~I’m staying with Mama~ Haru demanded as Yukie just stood a little shocked as he knelt down and looked at Haru. 

~Yue is back home. He’s not coming with us~ Yukie explained patiently as he looked at Haru confused why he wanted Yue suddenly.

~no…new Mama has fluffy hair! And is pretty and is Mama!~ Haru yelled back as he stood on the verge of crying. ~Haru stays with Mama.~ Haru added as he hid his face in Myles leg refusing to leave his side.

”…ah…this…is above my knowledge.” Yukie admitted as he sighed and ruffled his hair in annoyance. “Seems I’ve hit a roadblock…for us.” Yukie mumbled as he frowned unsure of what to do. “Haru is pretty stubborn that you’re now Mama. He’s been kinda going off like this since we came back from home. Yue is going to be crushed he’s been replaced so easily.” Yukie admitted with a small laugh amused by how strange Haru was.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Myles watches as Yukie sets the youngest child into his car seat, a snickering escaping as the young parent sighs. "He's little he'll learn to talk and tell you what he wants soon eno--" He's cut off as he feels Haru hide behind him. The older man feels his heart melt a little... Before the boy starts kicking up a tantrum himself. Myles wants to settle him but he can't quite understand what they're saying to each other. I should really learn some basic phrases Myles tells himself, realizing how much easier it would be to communicate. 

He looks up at Yukie who says again when he mentions Yue. Oh is Haru mad that Yue isn't going on the trip? That sounds right, after all Yue and hi husband have been a heavy part in the boys lives only behind Yukie himself it wouldn't be too far to thin-- 

".... I'm sorry, whose mama?" Myles squeaks out. 

“Ever since they came home with me they have been clinging to the idea of a Mama. I believe their caretakers are a touch responsible for that telling them stories or at least that they would have a traditional family. So far he’s been calling everyone Mama including myself every now and then, but usually he sticks to papa for me.” Yukie explained with a sigh as he leaned against the car. “He’s basically demanding to stay with his Mama…and he’s seeing you as his new Mama. He use to throw this tantrum with Yue and we couldn’t do anything to fix it because he would cry until he made himself sick. Maybe it’s the hair?” Yukie asked curiously as he looked down at Haru who was still clinging to Myles.

~Don’t make this Mama leave~ Haru begged his voice breaking as his eyes filled with tears and a small hiccup sob broke through as he broke down crying all the while clinging tighter to Myles.

”ah! Wait wait!” Yukie replied flustered as he scrambled to comfort Haru who instantly shut him down. “I’m not going to make him leave he’s coming with us.” Yukie started his voice worried and flustered before he realized Haru wouldn’t understand him and he quickly switched to his native language. ~Haru, I’m not going to make him leave he’s coming with us~ Yukie reassured Haru only to be ignored since Haru only wanted Myles.

• 2 weeks later...

Myles was flabbergasted to say the least! Him?! A mama?! 

Shit he felt dizzy! Was he gonna faint?! Good lord please no! Not in front his new partner and his child! That would be beyond embarrassing! 

Luckily the young child crying against his leg was an excellent motivator to not do that. Myles bent down to gently take hold of Haru and bring him around to face him. He looks to Yukie briefly. "Can you translate while I talk to him?" He asks, he really needed to learn a few basics in Japanese. 

"Haru, buddy, I am going with you! I'm driving you, Tama and papa all together to go see the fishies and sharks." Myles explains as he pats little Haru's head, showing the map and all the circled spots Myles had marked for pit stops, before opening his arms to offer the fussy child a hug for reassurance. "Would you like a hug? Will a hug make you fell better?"

Yukie without hesitation nodded and started to translate taking his time as he watched the two his heart melting. Haru of course started to calm down eventually clinging tightly to Myles as he snuggled into the man as he explained everything the words soothing even if he couldn’t understand them without Yukies help. ~let’s get buckled okay?~ Yukie asked Haru who nodded and snuggled more into Myles clearly having a favorite that morning. “Myles, he’s ready to be buckled but I’m sure he would be much happier having you do it” Yukie asked as he checked on Tama who had fussed and eventually tiered himself out into a nice sleep the infant snuggled into his blanket that looked hand made a matching one sitting in Haru’s car seat. Going to the drivers side Yukie dug around before finding a movie case and slipped a movie into the cd player the disk playing a relaxing kids movie on the screens in the back seat. “Yuen strong armed me into getting a car with this, he told me that when I hit a point of realizing he was right I owe him a bottle of nice wine.” Yukie explained with a small sigh and chuckle the car having been bought with the design made for happy parents and kids.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

The older man sighs in relief. Finally the boy was calm.

Hearing that Haru wants to buckle him in, Myles does both carefully and hesitant. Fearful that the boy would start crying again. When it seemed like everyone was settled, Myles climbed in the driver seat, turning back to do a final check of the boys, listening as Yukie talked. 

Myles happily drove most of the way till they made it to the first pit stop. 

"Ok if anyone has to potty or get a diaper change nows the time. Do you wanna take Haru and I'll check Tama? You've had him handled all morning... Figure give you a little break..." Myles asks, undoing the boys seatbelts to get them out of the car

“Yeah that works.” Yukie added as he yawned and chatted with Haru who followed him inside the store to go to the bathroom. Taking their time they eventually came out with some extra snacks and drinks. “He’s persuasive.” Yukie explained with a small sigh as he ate a bite of jerky glad to see Tama was still sleepy and more mild than he was this morning. “He seems pretty sleepy for a kid that rarely sleeps. Think it’s the car ride?” Yukie asked as Haru dug through the bag only to run over and hold up a strawberry cake for Myles.

”cake~” Haru sang out as he smiled cutely wanting to give Myles a gift.

Myles smiles at the lot. "Probably. It's the smooth motion mostly. And with Haru being pretty quiet, was a perfect setting." He tells the younger man as he carefully takes the snoozing baby to have him changed and cleaned. 

Coming back to the car, Myles had started settling little Tama back in when he heard the familiar pitter patter of little steps. He looks up just in time to be presented a strawberry cake. Myles smiles, "Persuasive is he?" He looks down to see little Haru still holding up said cake. Myles beams at the boy, taking the treat and pats his head in thanks. He puts the cake in the drivers seat for him to snack on when they start to drive again. 

"Is it that he's persuasive or you're just too easily convinced?" Myles asked with a snicker. "I don't think we should let tama sleep too much more though. Even if he wears himself out at the park, he probably won't get to sleep till late." Myles comments.

“Tama doesn’t normally sleep for more then four hours at a time. It’s been hard getting him on a sleep schedule. He so far likes the baby sack thing that you wrap him in and the sling I use to carry him around in.” Yukie explained mentioning to the items in the back seat in Tamas bag. “Haru thought complete opposite. He easily can sleep anywhere as long as he’s got his shark.” Yukie admitted with a small chuckle as he look at Haru who tried to climb into the car by himself so he could eat his snacks. “Honestly I feel I should apologize for Tama. He’s been a terrible sleeper since he came to live with me even Yuen and Yue aren’t able to settle him much. The only way he’s ever able to sleep is when I use the sling and have him swaddled and I guess now in the car?” Yukie explained as he looked at Tama who was out cold before moving over to help Haru into the car the man easily buckling Haru who happily grabbed his snack and asked for it to be opened by Myles.

• 3 weeks later...

"That's pretty average for a baby though. Getting up every few hours to feed them u til they're at least a year old I think." Myles states, trying to be sympathetic. Losing sleep for a new baby is never fun but every parent he's seen and talked with says it's worth it. 

"Plenty of parents have actually taken their babies on quiet little drives at night. Maybe it's the smooth sailing feeling and watching the world going by outside that lulls them to sleep." He smiles helping get the boys strapped back in. Taking hold of the snack from Haru to open, the redhead does so and gives it back to the child with a gentle pat to his head. 

Once the boys were sat and buckled, Myles tucked himself into the driver's seat again, gave Yukie's thigh a gentle pat and smiled. "It'll just take some figuring out.... Kids don't come with instructions and even if they did, each one is different anyway. " 

Another few hours and another two pit stops and they were finally at the aquarium! Myles was ecstatic!! He hopped out of tye car so quick a normal person would say this trip was just for him. "Ok everybody!! Before we get out we need sunscreen and hats!! Haru, you wanna put on a little shark hat??" Myles asks as he pulls out a baseball cap that had the shark teeth on the bill, little eyes on the front with flippers sticking out of either side and the tail fin wagging freely in the back. Myles smirks at Tama, "and You lil man, do you wanna be a little fishy or do you wanna be a little dino?" Pulling out another set of hats looking similar to the shark hat woth the animal details. 

On and off on the way there Yukie slipped in and out of a napping state taking the chance to sleep in between rest stops. Once they arrived he sighed and stretched before getting out of the car watching as Haru happily put on the shark cap and Tama just puffed out his cheeks at the sight of the hats. “Tama would most likely like the dinosaur one. But honestly I think you could have him feel them and go with whatever colors he likes.” Yukie added as he worked on sunscreening Haru’s face and arms first and then working on packing a small backpack full of supplies for their trip. Looking through the bag he also pulled out some lighter clothes for Tama to wear and the baby sling. 

~Tama doesn’t want a hat.~ Haru replied to Myles as he clung to the man excited to go see the fish as he ran around not even caring to watch for cars.

”Haru!” Yukie scolded as he looked at Haru who stopped and looked at him much like a scolded child. ~stay near us. There are cars and you could get lost~ Yukie warned Haru as the boy nodded and grabbed Myles hand sulking a little at being scolded as he waited for Yukie who had finished changing Tama into a lighter shorts and t shirt outfit and had finished sunscreening the annoyed baby. “Myles, can you take him for a moment and keep Haru close, he doesn’t know anything about safety.” Yukie asked as he handed of Tama and went to the trunk to get the waters from the cooler in the back.

• 1 month later...

Myles.happily nodded, picking up Haru to sling him around his shoulders and hold Tama on his hip. "You have a stroller yes? If not we can rent one near the entrance. It'll make seeing exhibits easier." The red head asked while Yukie finished his bag prep. 

"You're gonna love this Haru! There's a monorail that glides through giant fish tanks here! And Tiger sharks! Do you know what that is, lil man?" Myles was already starting for the front, still.hilding both children, jabbering away at them. "Tama, bubby, I think they have little clown fish and angel fish exhibits for you to see but if you like dinosaurs, there's ancient fish exhibits to!" Myles is fully aware that neither child is probably even able to understand him but he was just so excited!! He finally had kids to take to outtings like this! He had a family! He never felt so much joy. "Yukie!! Hurry up or we're gonna miss the orca show to! That's gonna start in like 30 minutes!!" Without much more waiting, Myles went and nabbed the baby bag from the younger man to, practically vibrating in place to get going! 

The entire day was spent with Myles dragging the little family all over the place, buying the boys whatever little toy or trinket they had wanted or indicated to. Lunch rolled around, and he pulled them all to a quiet and cool little.cafe spot to settle down for a little while before moving again. And reapply sunscreen for everybody. 

"After this, we can vet everybody's picture with the dolphins and one with an orca! Oh! And they have a megalodon mouth fossil, we should get a picture of the boys with that!! .... If they don't cry when they see it but most of what's left to see can mostly been done inside so we don't have to be out in the sun much more, if you wanna cool down. And them tomorrow!! There's a seal show and some crab life exhibits!!" Myles explains to Yukie, more excited than many people have probably seen him. A startling contrast to how he is in the office.

“Mmh ease up Myles. You’re going to have to take it easy for a little bit and let me catch my breath.” Yukie added a little out of breath as he finally sat down only to take his slip on shoes off. As he sighed in relief of finally sitting Yukie couldn’t help rubbed his aching feet the socks on his feet having lots of different sized blood spots most of them at least quarter sized or bigger from walking around so much and from his shoes that he had bought for the trip since he planned on walking and thought they would be comfortable. Yukie at the time had clearly underestimated how much they would do and see today and, since he had been line for line translating what Myles said for the kids he hadn’t found an opportunity to ask for a break as he tried to keep up with the language barrier and Haru and Myles energetic side. Letting out a tiered sigh Yukie slipped his shoe back on and closed his eyes resting his head on the handle of the stroller the poor man exhausted and overwhelmed by the trip. “Think we can maybe do the petting pool next? You know the one with the starfish and sea cucumbers?” Yukie asked as he looked at the two boys Haru who was eating his food happily full of endless energy like Myles and Tama who was grumbling as he was finishing drinking his bottle and was starting to fall asleep comfortably in the stroller. 

Seeing the state of the other's feet, Myles' face immediately morphed into a frown. "Jesus Yukie.... Ya know if you want we can call it quits for today and go to the hotel instead.... It's been quite a day and alot of what we didn't see today we can look at tomorrow...." He offers, switching to Yukie's side of the table, pulling up the younger man's foot, removing that same shoe and gently taking off the sock. He clicks his teeth at the state of Yukie's foot. "Why didn't you stop me at some point? I planned this to be a 3 day trip but I guess I got too excited and crammed more into one day instead of spreading it out... I'm sorry" Myles explains as he bandages Yukie's foot, rubbing it gently. He looks at Yukie's shoe. 'I'll go out tonight and get him better walking shoes' 

Slipping the younger man's foot in, and ignoring some of the stares Myles was getting from a group of young ladies across from their table, the red head settles back next to Haru, wiping his hands with a hand wipe and starting on his food. "I think we should cut today short and start again tomorrow.... That sound like a plan?" He asks Yukie with a smile. 

“I didn’t want us to stop having fun. It’s been nice seeing the kids so happy and spending time with you.” Yukie admitted with a blush as he looked away embarrassed to see Myles being so gentle with his injuries. “It was hard to keep up with translating and caring for the kids…I kinda forgot about myself till now.” Yukie added as he sighed feeling the stares of the ladies also making him even more uncomfortable. “I-I wouldn’t mind staying longer if you want. I don’t want our fun to end so soon.” Yukie mumbled hating the thought of their vacation ending so soon and Myles leaving. Yukie would see him when he went into work but it wasn’t the same as having him around like this.

Myles couldn't the giggle coming out of him. "Yukie it's fine. It won't be any fun if your hobbling around in pain. And I promise there is still PLENTY to see! I highly doubt we will even scratch the surface on this trip. We'll probably need to take multiple trips here just to see it all.... " Myles pauses a moment before his cheeks pink a little. "If you'd like to.... That is. I understand this may be quite a lot for a um...." The older man feels giddy and turning redder, suddenly his voice is quieter and he's that awkward teen in school talking to their crush. "A first date... So maybe the second one could be a little smaller ..." Myles suggests rubbing the back of his neck nervously, but grinning a little bashful. The elder was apprehensive (and still kind of is) about taking Yukie out. But today was fun. He felt like that young teen again. It was corny as hell to say, but Myles could say today felt like taking a trip back in time. 

"Besides you'll have me to yourself all night anyway so it's not like we'll stop having time together tonight!" Myles states and then pauses ... Before turning beat red realizing what his statement would be implying "I-I M-M-MEAN we'll be in the hotel room together-- I-I mean we'd be sleeping together-- IN THE SAME ROOM TOGETHER I-I--I ..... " Myles covered his face "I'm just gonna shut up now" and he tries to sink into his seat

“Ah, I wouldn’t mind another big date like this. I really like it, it’s been rather magical and I would love multiple dates back.” Yukie admitted as he worked on checking Tamas straps so he was securely sleeping in the stroller. Listening to Myles talk Yukie chuckled a little as he Myles mentioned having more time together tonight. As Myles got even more embarrassed and flustered, Yukie turned to watch the man who hid away his face while staying in his seat. “Mmh well I hope we will share a bed. It would be a shame that my family rooms would go to waste. I mean I booked my hotel rooms with an adjoining room for the kids to sleep in so I could have some privacy if I wanted to drink.” Yukie admitted as he gently touched Myles hands so he could remove them and look at the man’s face. “I would love if you could join me, in the same room…and maybe after a bottle of wine we can unwind with a hot bath together and see where the night goes?” Yukie offered as he was making his intentions known and well Myles offer didn’t seem bad at all.

If the room was quieter, Yukie would've been lucky enough to hear the tiniest most nervous whimper escape the red head. 

"Th-that um.... Sounds nice. You do remember I've been out of the dating scene for years so I'm ...." Myles looks to the side as he tries to find the best way to phrase--" not really 'practiced' anymore..." God he feels fucking stupid right now. 

Regardless, once everyone was finished with full tummys, Myles started a slower pace for the car to take them to the hotel nearby. "We can settle in and relax for the day and we can start again tomorrow earlier. Be less crowds that way." The older man explains with a smile, hiding the absolute wreck his nerves were. "There's a pizza place down the road from the hotel so I can get us dinner there later on tonight when they kids go down or I can call and have something delivered." Myles rambles the whole way to the hotel. 

Arriving at the hotel, Myles was greeted warmly by one of the attendants behind the desk. An older man like himself, but definitely had more muscle mass than Myles, if those buttons trying to pop of his shirt is any indication. 

"Myles!! So good to see you again!" The man pulls Myles into a tight hug. Seeing them stand together, 'Gio' seems to tower over Myles by a whole foot and a half. The redhead sighs out a laugh. "Hello Gio, good to see you to. And thanks for doing this on such short notice!" Myles expresses to the man with a smile. "Ah don't worry about it any. You know I've got you covered no matter what! Now whose this single parent you were talking about over the phone?" Gio says looking behind the red head. Myles looks to Yukie and waves him to come closer, "Gio, this is Yukie. The one I called the room out for. And these two little ones are his sons, Haru the eldest and Tama." 

“A friend of yours?” Yukie asked curiously as they reached the hotel and saw Myles being bear hugged. Standing a bit behind Myles he held Tama close while Haru was hiding behind Yukie weary of the strange man who was hugging his strawberry mama.

~He’s tall like a tree!~ Haru whispered amazed by the fact that anyone could be taller then Myles.

~Yeah he is.~ Yukie whispered back as he gently pat Haru’s head looking at the man as they were introduced.

”hello, it’s nice to meet you.” Yukie replied as he smiled kindly though obviously unsure in the situation. Haru puffing out his cheeks ran over to Myles as he clung to Myles not wanting the man to take Myles away.

”My strawberry Mama.” Haru grumbled as he sulked and buried his face in Myles leg refusing to acknowledge or speak anymore to the strange man who was in his mind stealing away his mamas love and attention.

"Oh yes, Gio and I go way back! We knew each other si--" Myles started explaining before he felt little arms wrapped around his leg. Looking down he sees Haru, squishing his face against his leg. 

"Come up here little man. Come say hello" the older man picks up the little boy holding him firm on his hip. 

Gio smiles at the little boy. Giving a short lil wave. "Seems he isn't the biggest fan of me. But anyway, we're ecstatic to have you all! Follow me and I'll personally show you to your rooms! You'll love it! Pulled put all the best champaign and wines for you both. Though I am surprised, Myles. You haven't drank in years!" Gio rambles as he escorts the little group upstairs. He waves for a few bell boys to take the bags up with them. Myles chuckles softly. "I don't do heavy drinking anymore, Gio. Nearly melted my own liver when I was younger. I got lucky before so gotta pace myself at my age." 

Gio barks a laugh "You talk like your in your 80s and not your 30s!! Don't age us into the grave now!" The goliath of a man looks to Yukie "you hear how he talks? He always called himself an old man even when we were running rakes over the streets when we were brats!" 

Reaching the room, Gio unlocked it with a polished old fashioned key. "This is one the oldest rooms in this hotel. And one of my best and personal favorites, most everything in it is all original except maybe the add ins like the TV, cooler, ya know the basic amenities for a hotel. Anyway I truly hope you'll enjoy your vacation.... Maybe even add a few years to this 'old man'! " Gio claps Myles on the back before opening up the double doors to a gorgeously huge sitting room that lead towards a large windows that viewed the mountains outside the city limits. A long couch sat in front of a large flat screen television, the menus of streaming services displayed. All the furniture had filigree details against a calm cool blue linen linings. The walls decorated with a sage green and cream white, the whole room evoking a place of peace to rest and relax.

Myles takes Haru to look out the window to point at all the different little things that they could see. The res head turns to Yukie and Tama, a bright smile plastered on his face. "Cmere! You can see the dome where they have the Orca show! We might see it breach up and past that is the forest!" 

“Myles, this is a lot. I mean I just booked to joining rooms to sleep in.” Yukie mumbled as he looked at the hotel room and walked over to Myles while carrying Tama. Everything he had just seen had been a rush of information, from the man running the hotel to the new fact that Myles didn’t drink cause of his liver. “It seems you’re still a beautiful mystery to me.” Yukie mumbled as he sighed completely enamored by the beautiful redhead showing Haru the city as he walked over and joined them. “Thank you.” Yukie replied as he kissed Myles cheek before settling down to show Tama the pretty lights the male deep in thought. “Mind if I help myself to a drink?” Yukie asked as he set Tama on the floor to crawl around and explore.

Myles hadn't been paying attention when Yukie spoke, too excited on showing Haru more of the view. Putting the boy down to let him explore on his own, "I'm sorry what did you say? I wasn't lis--" Myles was stunned when he received that little smooch, feeling his whole face burn. The red head DID hear a choked noise beside him. Looking over he sees Gio with the biggest cheshire grin on his smug face. Which just made his face redder if possible! 

Gio, upon hearing Yukie wanting a drink, "Yea the cooler is located in the room on the ledt which will be the master bedroom the door past that will lead into a smaller bedroom where I assume the kids will be staying. We set you up with a crib for the littlest one to make it easier at bedtime" he explains, shooting back a look at Myles clearing saying 'you better tell me what's going on later!' 

Later on in the evening as the little group began to wind down, Myles retrieved his smokes from his bag. "I'm gonna step out for a moment. Will you be alright for a little bit? I know alots happened in one day...." 

“Thank you” Yukie replied his face neon red as he had thought Gia had left the room. Opening a the wine Yukie poured himself a small glass to nurse through the evening. Eventually though they all did get settled down for the evening Yukie taking the kids and getting them bathed and tucked into bed the task easy for once as the kids where out cold after a few minutes leaving the two for the first time alone today. Sitting on a chair Yukie sighed before he noticed Myles grabbing his smokes from his bag Yukie chuckling at the question. “I’ll be fine Myles. The kids are down asleep, I’m going to get a bath run and let Yuen know I’m safely in the hotel room. Poor man worried himself sick at the thought of me going off alone out here.” Yukie admitted as he got up and poured himself another glass of wine already tipsy by the second glass. “Go take a nice break. You deserve it you’ve been doing so good keeping the kids happy today. I don’t think they’ll ever forget today.” Yukie explained as he smiled softly and going towards Myles gently kissed his cheek in thanks before going to the master bathroom to soak in the tub full of bubbles Yukie taking the small baby monitor with him to keep track of the kids.

• 4 weeks later...

"You deserve it you’ve been doing so good "

Oh.... Oh no, Myles liked that. The older man felt that praise hit the back of his head with tingles that traveled straight to his gut. He swallows thickly, feeling that familiar heated blush spread on his face. 

"O-ok." Is all he could mumble out before ducking out the door when Yukie stepped into the bathroom. Myles' felt his hands shaking as he tries to light his cigarette. 

An all too familiar old flick lighter sit lit in front of him. Myles follows the fingers attached to a hand and up the arm and the red head is looking at Gio's face. A brow raised in question, and a smug but curious smirk on hsi face. 

"Thanks... " Myles mumbles, holding the cigarette between his lips, inhaling to help spark and light the tobacco. Gio flicks the lighter back off as he lets Myles settle for a moment. Taking a few drags.

"So .... Wanna tell me who that REALLY is in that room?" Gio nearly snorts as Myles starts hacking his lungs out.