I'm getting too old for this

KoBu

Frowning at the twos looks of pity Yukie held up a finger. “Don’t- Don’t…give me those pitying looks.” Yukie mumbled as he huffed annoyed and embarrassed people where still seeing him as something to pity. “These things happen and it’s not like I’m entirely alone. I have my older brother checking in.” Yukie added with a deeper blush I’m embarrassment as he then sat in silence until they arrived. Looking at the building Yukie raised a brow before watching Darrius rushing into the building excited.

For Yukie this kinda scene was a little intense and strange but well, he wasn’t unfamiliar with clubs and more promiscuous places. “He seems way to comfortable.” Yukie admitted back to Myles with a chuckle as he stood for a moment once out of the car. Looking up at Myles Yukie smirked happily as he followed him inside enjoying the fact that Myles was willing to stay with them instead of ditching them out once out of view. “I’ll make sure to find you in about an hour.” Yukie added as he slightly yelled after Myles the music indeed very loud and pounding. Loosening his tie Yukie went off to go dance and mingle the male enjoying the fun of such an upbeat atmosphere. 

As the music pounded and played Yukie went off with a couple of guys to do shots and dance in a more secluded area. Shot after shot Yukie didn’t even notice he was so wasted he couldn’t even remember to meet Myles. Having settled down in a lounge area Yukie laughed as he sat next to a man who was more interested in pumping him full of alcohol until he was basically a carry out and home to bed. “Think you’ve had enough yet~“ the man asked Yukie who laid his head on his arms watching the lights.

”mmh I could do another round~“ Yukie exclaimed with a smile as his tie was long gone and his shirt was now half open revealing that he had a touch of muscle under his suit and that he was more then happy to undress.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Myles let the time pass as both his younger coworkers partied on. He knew this outing would be more than an hour, he's knew Darrius for 7 years now. And Yukie, well Myles figure they've just met, he's a young adult overseas for the first time and having fun like all young people do. So when the other didn't come back to him after the promised hour, the oldest figured 'Aww let him have a bit of fun, he shouldn't be hard to find in here anyway.' That's at least what he told himself at the start anyway..... now it's close to 1 in the morning and hwile he himself would happily have left much earlier, he can't very well leave these two on their own. Especially not the newest edition to the crew! He didn't have a clue where anything was yet! 

So with that in mind, Myles picked himself up from the bar and roamed the slowly emptying dance floor. He spotted Darrius first and tugged him towards the front near the exit told him firmly "Do not move from this spot!" Darrius giggles drunk as can be, " Hee hee whatever you say sugar tits!" 

Myles groans, "He is definitely sitting in the backseat on the way home...' he thought going back to look for Yukie now. Luckily with his features he shouldn't be too hard to spot in this little crowd. 

"Yukie!! C'mon bud we're heading home for the night..." Myles called out and held out both his arms for Yukie to take. Judging the bottles and shot glasses scattered around the tables and floor, " You had a pretty good time huh?" 

“Mmh I’m not going home anymore~ it’s to lonely and sad and just full of boxes I don’t want to unpack!” Yukie mumbled with a happy laugh as he snuggled more into the strange man who’s arm he held all night. “Y-You can go thought I can still drink a little more….and-and I am fine…” Yukie added with a small laugh clearly overly drunk and not even knowing it. L

”you can come home with me for the night cutie~ I’ll keep you nice and happy~” The man offered as he moved Yukie more to his side as if daring Myles to even step in. “Didn’t you say you weren’t looking for anything serious since your last heartbreak?” The man added his hand happily undoing another button on Yukie a shirt.

Myles sighs, of course. " listen bud it isn't my business how you wanna spend your evenings but you don't know the area just yet so you can get your happy ass up from that couch and in my car Darrius is waiting and I'll carry you out like a little kid if I have to." He glares daggers at the strangers. " You little fuckers are pieces of shit that your mother probably would be ashamed if they found out you're taking advantage of a drunk 20 something year old at a dinky little bar...." He smirks easily and chuckles " But I guess that's the only way you can get any kind of ass with ugly mugs like yours, huh?" 

Myles lifts his leg and brings it down, hard and loud on the wooden table in front of the trio and the cracking and splintering of the wood is deafening even in the loud music filled club. " Now do me a favor and hand the kid over so I can take him home to get him ready for work tomorrow, yea? Or if you'd like I can do THAT--" He points at the mess of broken wood that was the table " To your fugly face and spine, mkay??" 

“Ooooh~ Grumpy brows is so strong and tough.” Yukie added with an amused laugh. “Damn good thing….I can’t move without things spinning.” Yukie moaned as he tried to stand up only to stumble forward. 

“Cutie~ your a grown ass man you don’t need to go if you don’t want.” The man added as Yukie stopped only to laugh. 

“you think I would turn down that piece of ass for you?” Yukie replied as he smirked and held out his arms for Myles. “Carry me please.” Yukie asked trying hard not to fall face first into the floor.

Myles was taken aback by Yukie's sudden boldness, standing with his face turning a nice red. He moved quickly to catch Yukie, letting him yammer away at the other two sitting on the couch. 

Hearing him asked to be carried, the elder rolled his eyes and sighed and put an arm around his waist and slug Yukie's arm over his shoulders. " Ok let's try to get outside first and we'll get you to the car ok?" Darrius came over and decided to give in his own two sense of the situation. After giving them a verbal battering and flipping them a pretty little bird to them, he was giggling away as Myles tried to get them all out. 

"Good lord barely here for a full twenty four hours and your already nearly getting kidnapped!" Myles griped as he slammed the door to club closed. Darrius chuckled, " Awww don't be grumpy Ruby-tudy!! So we went a little hard! Is all in good fun!!" 

"Yea and that good fun is an easy way to fucken land yourselves in the fucken hospital, Darrius!! I'm not reprimanding you for having fun, but be more aware of your surroundings!" Myles started raising his voice. Darrius giggled again. " oooohhhhh Mommy Myles is coming out now~ getting fussy and worried about the party again" 

Myles dead panned at Darrius as he carefully settled Yukie against the car. He started to fumble for words and his face wouldn't stop reddening. " Just get in the damn car, both of you!" 

"Ohhhh he's trying to cover with the Big Man voice~~ hee hee!"

“Noo~ I was going to get laid but Myles said no~” Yukie replied to Darrius as he looked at Darrius with a red face. Walking with Myles Yukie stopped walking at the mention of heading off to a hospital. “No! No no no can’t go to the hospital. Yuen will be so mad at me if I fuck up and get in trouble again” Yukie replied drunkenly as he tried his best to walk with Myles again to get in the car. “He already is angry I moved so far away~“ Yukie sang as he looked at the car and then at Myles.

“Do you know where I sleep?” Yukie asked confused at why they would need a car to find his bed. “I don’t take a car to get to bed I just walk up the stairs~” Yukie explained as he wrapped his arms around Myles snuggling into him at the sight of his anger. “Don’t be angry~ please~” Yukie whispered his eyes filling with tears as he held onto Myles even more not liking his older idol being mad at him.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Another sigh, " Calm down, I'm not angry just worried, now get into the car and we'll head back home and straight to bed ok? Darrius you're in the back now!" Myles commanded. He folded the seat back to get Darrius settled, jumping when Darrius started getting handsy. " Hey! watch it boy.'' He scolded. 

After Darrius was buckled up, Myles helped Yukie get into the front and buckled him in, and finally settled himself into the front driver seat. First dropping off Darrius and watching him as the other walked up to his floor and walked into his apartment. 

" Ok Yukie I need you to give me directions to where you're staying..." Myles said gently, trying to get Yukie home. " If you can tell me what the place looks like and what street it's on I can get home and tucked into bed, ok?" 

“I don’t remember….” Yukie replied as he tried to keep from crying the poor man stressed now. Looking at Myles as he sat in the seat trying his hardest. “I only moved in today. Yuen had everything moved for me and was suppose to come and help me unpack and set up.” Yukie added as his phone went off again Yuen still trying to get ahold of Yukie. The call after a second went to voicemail and then the Lock Screen showing he had been calling all day and messaging out of worry. “….I don’t want to go home just yet.” Yukie whispered not liking the empty and quiet apartment.

" Shit that's right.... Ok, I'm gonna take you to my place but only for the night ok?" Myles explained. 

He drove for a good 20 minutes first before heading to his own apartment, hoping to give Yukie the chance to sober up even a little. "He's gonna be drunk as a skunk, and more than hungover in the morning..." Myles thought as he started for home. 

The older worker pulled into the parking garage, he pulled Yukie out of the car carefully and trudged him up the stairs. After a tricky few minutes, Myles got them both inside and settled his young coworker onto his couch. Myles looked at the drunk Yukie, feeling really awkward, he gently took hold of his face, " Hey... Hey look at me Yukie.... I'm gonna get you some water and then we're gonna get you to bed ok?" Myles carefully left Yukie on the couch and went to go fill up some water for him. 

After handing over the water, Myles went looking for some pajamas for his unexpected guest. " Here, the bedroom is in there ok? Get changed and let me have your clothes and I'l have them washed and dried for you for tomorrow." After making sure Yukie was ok to be on his own, Myles pulled out his own sleepwear and some pillows and a blanket out of the spare closet and settled himself on the couch for the night. He'll deal with the rest in the morning. 

“You home is nice and cozy.” Yukie mumbled from the couch as he snuggled into the cushion. “Yuen would like you your nice and kind…your also tidy.” Yukie added as he was starting to slowly sober up. Sitting up slowly Yukie took the water and sipped it slowly not wanting to vomit all over Myles living room. Nodding to Myles words Yukie wandered over to the bathroom and cleaned himself up. Coming back out Yukie looked at Myles on the couch his hair still wet.

“I can’t take your bed.” Yukie whispered as he looked down at Myles slightly horrified at the idea of him sleeping on a couch. Sitting down on the floor beside Myles he looked up at him for a moment. “Thank you for being so nice, it’s…it’s really sweet of you.” Yukie whispered as he leaned back against the couch bottom.

Myles looked at Yukie as he sat on the floor. "You don't need to sleep on the floor! It won't be good for your back!" He stated simply. Sitting up and holding out his hand for Yukie to hand him the towel to dry his hair. "And don't leave your hair wet, or you'll get sick. Don't worry about me, you're my guest for the night. And I always let my guests take the bed." Myles explained, smiling, tired but still gentle and calm. Once finished with Yukie's hair, he walked the towel back to the bathroom to hang it up. 

Coming back, Myles holds out his hands, "C'mon, up we go. I'll tuck you into bed and then we can get some sleep, we gotta be up in a few hours for work, ok?" 

“I won’t get sick from such a thing.” Yukie scolded with a cute puff of his cheeks. Blushing pink from Myles gentle touch Yukie his his face a little as his hair was dried and Myles made his way back to the bathroom to put away the towel.”okay.” Yukie whispered already half ready to sleep a whole day as he took Myles warm hand and followed him to the bedroom. Crawling back into the bed Yukie snuggled down into the pillow secretly enjoying the fact he could smell Myles comforting scent all around him. Looking up at Myles Yukie yawned softly as he buried his face down into the pillow his slightly damp hair curling around his ears and face.

“Thank you” Yukie whispered ever so softly as he started to fall asleep. Nuzzling more into the blanket Yukie was out cold within seconds curling up more under the blankets as if he was hiding away from the world around him.

Once he was sure that Yukie was tucked in, and completely asleep, Myles toddled back to the couch to get some sleep, setting alarms for the morning....

Which came all too soon. Myles woke up again and it was still dark out, just barely the glimmers of sunrise peeking from the top of the trees. Rubbing the drowsiness and sleepiness from his heavy eyes. 

Myles got up, stretched and went to the kitchen to start making coffee. While that brewed, the older worker pattered around quietly, washing Yukie's clothes and getting himself ready for work. 

Once Yukie's clothes went into the dryer, Myles started cooking breakfast, giving his younger coworker some extra time to sleep, a glass of water and two pain pills waiting for him on the kitchen table. 

Sitting up in a sudden jolt of confusion Yukie looked around the dark bedroom from under the covers. Pulling the blankets more over his head Yukie groaned softly at the thought of even moving. Slowly getting out of bed he peeked into the bathroom before moving to the living room. Seeing Myles in the kitchen Yukie sighed softly happy to not be waking up in some strangers bed, but still unsure how he ended up at Myles place. Walking out into view more Yukie stood watching Myles for a moment as he cooked. “Um….care to fill me in?” Yukie asked his voice scratchy and  confused as he stood unsure about how he ended up at Myles apartment since the last thing he remembered is having one drink and dancing. “….I-I don’t remember anything did-did we?” Yukie asked his face practically glowing as he held his pounding head in his hand his head already swimming with pain. Yukie had noticed he was in another man’s clothes and room and last time he woke up in another man’s clothes or bed it meant they had fucked that night.

Myles jolted a little when Yukie spoke. He turned with an easy smile. He couldn't stop the quiet chuckle from escaping him. " No no we didn't have sex if that's what you're worried about. Though those men at the bar certainly wouldn't have stopped you." Myles fixed the younger up a small plate of eggs, bacon and sausage, placing it in front of him. Grabbing the headache meds and water from the other counter and placing that before Yukie as well. " You just a had a touch too much to drink last night. I got you into the car and when trying to get directions for your place, you didn't seem to keen on telling me or you just didn't remember. Given you just moved here I didn't think much on it, and just decided to go ahead and bring you here instead." 

Myles finished cooking them breakfast and settled into a chair across from Yukie and ate quietly, looking through his phone for alerts and typing away on his home laptop for any last minute emails for any projects or assignments at work. "We've got some time before work so got ahead and get cleaned up and dressed and we'll just go to work together this morning. Your clothes should be dry by the time you finish in the shower. " 

“I didn’t even drink that much, though I guess I always get exhausted when drinking.” Yukie admitted with a red face as he sat down at the table and poked at his food taking a few bites before downing the medicine with the water. Sitting in silence was awkward as Yukie poked at his eggs and ate a few more bites. Finally looking up Yukie broke the silence. “Thank you…for taking care of me last night. Thank you for not letting me go home with them.” Yukie added realizing how easily he had gotten into trouble being alone. Finishing half of his plate Yukie set it to the side. “I’m going to go shower and check my phone. I’m sure Yuen is probably calling the police because I didn’t answer and haven’t been home.” Yukie admitted with a dry chuckle as he left Myles and went to shower and get cleaned up the only noise being yelling and cursing from his phone as he tried to reassure his older brother he was very much alive and fine. After about ten minutes later Yukie hung up the phone before the shower turned on.

-one shower later-

Yukie with a towel wrapped around his waist peeked out as he looked for Myles the man dry as he blushed not knowing where his clothes where.

" I wasn't gonna let you just wander off into the night alone that'd be irresponsible. Besides if you were coming here I might as well take care of you and having you at work with a hangover might not look to good to the boss or your superiors." Myles explained ending it with a smirk. 

While Yukie was showering, the older worker tidy up around the house, folding up the blankets from the couch and making his bed from Yukie sleeping in it. He had just finished the dishes when he heard the loud buzzing from the dryer to signal that Yukie's clothes were done drying. 

When Yukie poked his head out, Myles had just walked back in with his clothes, " Here ya go. Still nice and warm from the dryer so dress quick we've got about 15 minutes before we gotta start heading to the office." 

“Yes sir” Yukie replied with a blush as he walked back into the bathroom and a few minutes later came out dressed. His shirt was unbuttoned showing some skin and well his hair was messy and softly curling against Yukies face. “All ready” Yukie replied as he slipped on his work shoes and stood by the door looking rather charming as he tried to not blush at the skin showing. “I forgot my tie at the bar.” Yukie admitted with a soft shrug not energized enough to care about going and fetching it right now. “Yuen should be showing up at work today. Hopefully he’s not to angry I vanished for the night.” Yukie admitted as he lead the way out to the car.

• 3 weeks later...

Myles was packing up his bag when Yukie walked out. Noticing his hair, Myles sighed almost fondly. " You can't go in with your hair flying in the wind." The elder took a towel he had from the couch with the rest of the fresh laundry, and began toweling Yukie's hair to dry it further and hopefully get it to settle down. "I have a spare brush back at the office in my desk. We can fix it the rest of the way there. I have a tie in my room if you like, grab it and meet me in the car downstairs." 

When Yukie came to the car Myles already had the machine started and ready to go. Hearing Yukie's earlier concern of his brother, Myles offered a shrug but understood. " I can imagine he was probably concerned when you didn't call or text him. But on the other side your are an adult whose gonna make choices for yourself. I get his worry but even if you're a young adult you're still an adult. Gotta let you make your choices and deal with the consequences whether they be good or bad ones...... Just be sure you've got good friends who'll help you out in the bad times and be happy with you in the good times" Myles spoke gently. Being a young adult on your own was both exciting and overwhelming. He remembered when he was on his own for the first time. " Would you mind if we picked Darrius on the way there? He got about as plastered as you last night so I imagine he's feeling it this morning to." 

“I don’t mind.” Yukie replied as he thought for a moment looking out the window. “Yuen has a right to worry. My last relationship ended bad. I made some bad choices and he had to clean them up.” Yukie explained with a shrug as he looked out the window fidgeting with the tie as he loosened it a bit. “It’s why I got transferred here.” Yukie admitted as he texted on his phone letting Yuen know he was still alive.

His older brother had a right to be worried. Yukie had at the old company dated the bosses son. Their relationship was very public to the company’s audience, but unknown to others was horribly toxic and basically an arranged marriage between companies and to benefit Yukie and his exes status. Yukie eventually started to feel pressured to become engaged and follow through with the relationship. Since they both had announced to many company partners their union it had put him in an inescapable spotlight as an author.

When things got worse between then Yukie couldn’t do it, he panicked on the day of their wedding and left making him abandoning his ex at the alter. Because of this it burned his bridges with everyone and became a huge scandal. With an scorned ex lover embarrassed abs publicly humiliated his ex sent the rumors flying that Yukie had and affair and had run away with his other lover leaving his ex broken hearted. The rumors spreading out in the office had made work unbearable…Yukie had taken it all to hard mentally and emotionally. Yuen hearing and seeing his younger brother plastered all over the news abs websites tried to contact Yukie to see what happened only to find he had disconnected his number and packed up and moved.

Once Yuen had finally found Yukie he realized just how bad he was hurting. Yukie had always been stubborn and tried to take care of everything alone often never asking for help no matter how badly he needed it. When Yuen had found Yukie after six months of searching he could see how badly he truly was suffering from everything. Yukie had truly given upon life the poor man was spending most of his nights (unknowingly over drinking) drinking and waiting to die. With Yukies mental health being so horrible Yuen instantly moved Yukie back home which him and stepped up more then normal to care for Yukie even going so far as to beg his old boss to transfer Yukie to get him back into a new company even if it was overseas. 

Yuen also took on managing Yukies side work and projects keeping Yukie busy under his watchful eyes. Because of Yuen’s constant worry he had started to become overly overprotective of Yukie worried he might break again or get into trouble, this in turn making Yukie unknowingly walking around eggshells around him. Looking at Myles for a second Yukie though to himself his question before speaking up. “You two are really close. I mean you got him a nice job did you ever you know…feel like you could ever see yourself hooking up with him?” Yukie asked curiously wondering if Myles and Darrius ever saw themselves as romantic partners since they seemed to get along so well.

Myles hummed quietly and listened to Yukie speak. Hearing a little more of the story, Myles started understanding more as to why Yuen would be a bit of worry wort. Having a family member in an abusive relationship was always nerve wrecking for everybody even if you're only a spectator. 

Most of the rest of the drive to Darrius' apartment was spent in what Myles thought to be comfortable silence. Until Yukie asked the relationship status of Darrius and himself. He snickered. " No not even close. Darrius proclaims he's my work husband but in reality I'd be too boring for him or anybody. He's a big party animal and I'd rather stay home and mess with my own hobbies. I don't see us being anything more than good buddies. I can go out for a drink with him, we've even gone to dinner and lunch a few times..... And he's dragged me out shopping but that's just his excuse to drag me out." 

“I see” Yukie replied with a small chuckle amused that they where so close. “So what are your hobbies? I mean wouldn’t he eventually take one up to spend time with you since you to are so close?” Yukie asked curiously trying to hide his burning interest in Myles life as best as he could. “I could see you two dressed up for fly fishing…or maybe geode hunting.” Yukie teased Myles enjoying the kind man’s company.

• 3 weeks later...

Myles let put a snickering chuckle, "I promise you he wouldn't. I have a few that make me sound like an old gramma. But they're relaxing and nice. I tend to lean into things that lemme use my hands more and lots of mindless, easy things. Good way to unwind after looking at computer screens all day.''

Stopping in front of the apartment, Myles honked a few times and quickly texted to let Darrius know he was waiting outside. " We'll give him a few miutes before I go up and drag his butt out of the shower." MYle states simply enough. He closes his eyes and sits back to wait for a response, eyes closed and breathing calm. Just enjoying the quiet morning stillness. 

“I could understand that, I enjoy a few simple hobbies after work. Granted I still need to unpack them.” Yukie admitted with a chuckle as he looked out the window the scenery slightly familiar from last night. As they approached Darriuss apartment Yukie looked over at Myles as he relaxed taking in his features. Blushing softly as he caught himself Yukie looked away quickly reminding himself he couldn’t just fall for someone he just met.