HIdden Love [Yuki x ukiss7] [private 18+]

ukiss7

He gasped at the sudden intrusion and arched his back. When it was less uncomfortable, he adjusted a little bit so that it didn't hurt at all. I wonder... If brother knows that I've never done anything like this before...? With anyone... Yuki thought to himself. Ahh... But it feels so good... He looked at Hisoka and nodded for him to continue.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yuki Hikari

• ukiss7

*after you adjusted, I slowly began pumping making sure to not hurt you.. Once you were adjusted with the one finger, I slide another finger into you. Letting you adjust to that, I slowly began pumping.. Taking you in my mouth, I began bobbing my head*

Yuki moaned at the pleasure. "Ahh... Brother..." He clenched the sheets with both of his hands on either side, his back was arched and his face as red as a tomato. "Feels so... good..." He muttered through his moans.

*after, the second finger, I slide in my third finger and pumped more, paste quickening, as I pulled back blowing on you. Flicks my tongue over the tip and goes back to taking you in my mouth* mmn.. *moans and bobs making sure the vibrations hit you as i continue pumping fast in and out of you. Turning my fingers different ways as I found your prostate. Having you arch your back, My ears went high as I smiled still bobbing my head giving nothing but pleasure. PUlls away and suck lightly on your sacs*

"Ahh..." Yuki's breathing was coming out in short breathes. "Ah, brother..." He moved his hips slightly to adjust and then a shock of pleasure is sent through his body when Hisoka licked his erection. "M-more..." He muttered, sort of embarrassed. "B-brother... I want... I want you in me, please..." His voice was low, barely audible. However, it was loud enough so that Hisoka could make out what he had just said.

*having you leak precum, I licked it up. an ear raised when i heard you speaking something. Hearing what you said, I smirked and continued pumping my fingers harder sucking harder on you sacs teasing wanting you to want more*i didn't catch that... what was it you wanted?.. *pumps you while i continue sucking your sacs, finger twisting different ways making sure to hit your spot. Moans on your sacs*

Yuki's blush deepened, "I said... I want you in me..." He repeated, slightly louder. He let out a breathy moan as Hisoka sucked and pumped faster, "P-please... brother..."

*moves up and kiss you deeply* what ever you want. *moving up, i push your legs up and out as i place my member at your entrance. Getting some lubricant, I rubbed it on myself and slowly began to push inside you. Feeling you stretch, I continue sliding in letting you take a bit more of me. I stop to let you adjust to my size*

Yuki moaned loudly as his brothers length was pushed inside of him, "S-so... big..." He breathed. He kissed Hisoka back just as deep and then adjusted to the feeling, hoping it won't hurt as much as he expected it to - since it was his first time, after all. "Brother... you're so b-big..." He repeated. Yuki's ears were flattened against his head but twitching at the sensation, and his tail was lashing in pleasure beneath both Hisoka and himself.

*smirks and slowly began pumping when i felt you adjust* i know.. *goes down to your ear* and it's only for you *i breath out in your ear* ahh baby you feel so good.. *pushes in deeper holding your legs back and out, letting me go in more. moving a bit faster, but not really fast as i knew you were still adjusting to my movement. But i quickened and began sucking your neck*

Small moans frequently escaped Yuki's mouth and only occasionally he let out a deep one. "Oh... Ah!" He screamed and whimpered in pleasure as Hisoka went in and out of him and sucked on his neck. He breathed into his brothers ear, "Feels... so good..."

*chuckles lightly* good. i want it to feel even better. *lean up holding your legs up and out opening you more, as i push in more. I slowly pulled out and then back in. After a few slow thrusts.. I began moving faster and a bit harder as I searched for your spot.*

As Hisoka's speed increased, as did the pleasure that Yuki was feeling. This... it feels amazing... He thought as he clenched the bed and moaned out in pleasure.

*having you moan, sending my body more pleasure, I going harder pulling out and completely and slamming back in, I search hard for your spot.* ahh.. oh yes, you feel soo good. *reaching down kissing you smacking our skins together, kiss you passionately, sliding my tongue in your mouth, mixing them together, tasting your mouth more* ahhhhnn.. *kiss you, *licks your lip moving bitting your ear*

• 2 weeks later...

His tongue responded in kind, tasting every inch of Hisoka's mouth that it was able to reach, mixing with and caressing the other, more dominant, tongue. He moaned out loudly as his brother managed to hit a certain spot in him, sending shocks and chills of pleasure throughout his body. "Ahhh.... Brother.... I'm... so close!" He groaned out as Yuki was about to reach his limit. "So good..." He closed his eyes tight as he was about to climax; his claws dug deep into the sheets as he moved his hips in time with the thrusts and moaned out. Hah.... Ah... I'm... so close... It feels so good!

This is a short recap of the events that occurred before the YO incident and were deleted because of it:

About 10 minutes into Yuki's and Hisoka's 'pleasure session,' Hisoka's friend, Sara, decided to drop by to check on them to see if they were okay. After a little fraction of time, the older brother managed to persuade his friend that they were fine and she finally left. Once she did, the brothers continued on with their doings; once they were finished, they both fell asleep peacefully next to eachother. When they awoke late in the morning, they had both decided to go out to eat and have fun together instead of attending their daily classes.

(( Disregarding my last post since this one was made. ))

Yuki yawned as he sifted through the drawers, looking for an outfit to wear for the day. He was still in his boxers and needed to take a shower because of the things him and his brother did last night. His tail waved back and forth behind him, its movements slow and lazy due to his still sleepy mind.

*continues to sleep as i hear water running*

*stirs in my sleep as my ears continue to pick it up. I sat up in bed with a sleepy face and hair all messy. Looks around and gets up going to the kitchen. Gets a banana and nibbles on it as he drunk a bit of milk*

"Brother, I thought we agreed to eat out today? You'll ruin your appetite even it is only a banana and a glass of milk." Yuki heartily scolded as he walked out of the bathroom - a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair dripping wet as he ran a small cloth through it to dry. "Now hurry up and a take a shower. I don't feel like getting in trouble because a teacher or the principle decided to drop by wondering why we ditched classes yesterday and are today." He yawned and walked over to where he set his clothes on the bed and began unfolding them.

*looking at you, I smiled moving behind you, wrapping my arms around your waist pulling the towel off. Softly kisses your neck running my hands over your body. Moves lower to your member and pumped it, running a hand over you. Licks down your neck to your shoulder. Teasing your sleepiness as I run my finger through your butt, pressing against your hole wanting to see your reaction.* mmm your so cute when your tired.. *nibbles on your ear* your body is beautiful when it's wet.. *chuckles and dry~ *purrs in your ear. Turning you around, i kissed you deeply tail bringing it's way to massage you butt. Pulls back licking your bottom lip* we don't have to answer it.. we can get busy again.. I'll wear you out even more~ *Peck your lips and go to the bathroom to go take a shower*