• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• Ei

• Demonic_Cultivator

• fan_yaoi

Ahermm. How'd I get into it? I guess because of my love of writing and reading. And a very good friend of mine, introduced it to me. Eheh. And fell in love with Yaoi ever since. Big Supporter!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really remember where i've saw the first thing that made me curious about yaoi. I know it happens a few years ago, 6-7 years ago, i guess being a big fan anime, i wanted something more, and yaoi fulfilled my wish. And since then i love yaoi, and this love grows bigger and bigger. xD

i was reading a thread about anime types and read the word yaoi with a hot pic of junjou romantica

then

went to YouTube to see it, i saw a cute scene from ep 1

then

i decided to download and watch the whole anime

i became addicted to yaoi after that \\^_^//

I put together a really cute video of the cutest gay movie couple on earth and wanted to share with you guys.

Please check it out. It's really really really really cute.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I don't remember. To be honest, I don't remember how I came to like it......

I started reading yaoi at age not appropriate for it. (I was around 12)

I CAN'T REMEMBER. IT'S KILLING ME. I think it was Royal Fianceby asuma risai/kamon saeko though.

• 2 weeks later...

My older sister and I used to read manga's together but I kept my sexual preference to myself about 7th grade I came out to her and very few select people. In one fast instant she threw me a bag of manga's called gravitation. Though when I started reading it, I was just like O...o life doesn't happen like that.... o...O but having read the entire series I started expanding my yaoiness. Then the following year my yaoi manga Totally Captivated fell out of my bag and a girl in my class picked it up. She asked if I was a yaoi fan so I said yes then before I knew it we were in the school library on the computers watching Junjou romantica. But this is how I got into yaoi and ish now an addict lol :hamtaro-005 (15):

I was okay with BoyxBoy before but I never knew that they can do "that" at first(pretty innocent). I was crazy about Hikaru x Kaoru from Ouran High School since they gave so much fanservices. Ended up I'm typing words like kisses and such in YT to satisfy my still-unknown-fujoshi needs. Thanks for the yaoi tags I found Loveless. After that I indulge myself more in yaoi world and start to join forums and such.

Argh, for this you'll have to brace yourselves. [i recommend playing "Dance Macabre" from the Kuroshitsuji II OST in the background, cough]

I don't exactly remember how I stumbled upon it, but I have the vague memory of randomly clicking on things on the internet. I was twelve, and I was curious like a caffeinated squirrell. So, I mean, you know how things goes. I found some stupid forum and found myself watching online no other than- (wait for it) Boku no Pico. Thinking of it now, I don't think my christening to yaoi could have been more revealing.

...Horrified but also strangely interested, I got through all that agony and then proceeded to the second and third OVAs.

And that's how I got into yaoi. Six years later, I can't say I'm sorry for how it went. I still don't think it could've been worse, but I always laugh my ass off seeing the reactions when I tell the story, so it's totally worth it.

Hi! For me it is a strange way :

* I discovered yaoi ... while I was gone to look for yuri manga ^ ^

in bookstores where I used to go (France) they are in the same shelves, not classified>

And as I read especially shounen, I started reading doujinshi... what has become my passion: D

i only started reading yaio this year. i stumbled upon it while browsing for new manga titles to read in MangaRock (manga app for phones). There is this section called Yuri, Yaio and such. at first I dont know what it means... I googled it and the rest is history. I found out I loved reading Yaio stories and found myself searching for more titles to read. :)) rabbit4 rabbit8 rabbit0

I just loved yaio!!

How did i stumble upon bundles and bundles of headaches,heartaches,tears and joy?! HMMM...onionn3a long long time ago.... choss -lol- just kidding.i'm not gonna go on being melancholy now.

Well,it was a very long time ago indeed.About 8 years long ago.My cousin was the who opened the doors for me,really.She was younger to me at that time and was shock to know that she knows about ''shoune-ai''onionn0.Well,from there i have had little experiments here and ther and finally came across sukisho ,JJR, and so on...and one thing leads to another.As soon as i found out that there were ''shounen-ai'' mangas...all hell broke loose! onion7hahaha

:Red_fox6:I always love anime ever since..

And I enjoy watching friendship between two male characters.

Until I found Sekkaichi Hatsukoi.. and thats it, I get hook..and I started searching for other yaoi manga.

I think the pleasure of watching two guys xx each other is just hiding inside me..phew.. :cuteonion57:

Well i got into Boys love since middle school. For some reason the manga eerie queerie got my attention and this one called passions. i had started to buy some. But kept th em hidden so they wouldnt get damaged. Which what i love the most is the fantasy involved in each of the stories and the forbbiden love that blooms in such a tragic and yet romantic way

............Once upon a time half my life didn't know the existence the so called 'yaoi'... I'll say those were times of troubles, worries and disturbances.... O.O I mean, heck how should I know males can be partners? All I've ever watched on local network were damn shoujo animes!!!!!! HOW WOULD I KNOW ABOUT BL STUFF???

But like instinct- it came. It started with CLamps famous CCSakura. Lovely Touya and Yukito! And I was alike- wow these two.... are meant for each other! And imagine an eleven year old girl thinking of 'How can they be together? But they suit each other very muchhhhh!'

And I was lost xD Questions, doubts, frustrations and all came to me ;p

But deep inside my I've started shipping them! I came to accept that I JUST ADORE THE TWO OF THEM!

And I didn't know the term Yaoi by then fufufufufu~ oh yeah, years back internet was just new or sumthing. I was on my own thinking of possibilities and impossibilities XD

And you know what? The first ever time I was able to use the internet- the very first word I searched on google engine was 'Touya and Yukito'.

Imagine the things I saw........................

Imagine the things I understood.................

And imagine.... how damn lucky I felt then to be able to finally connect my self to yaoi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the very first photo I got from googling and imagine how I screamed to myself back then! My shouo genre changed into something MUCH MUCH... heartwrenching, heartwarming genre!

Don't worry- it's safe haha!

2f09ff4.jpg

*sigh of satisfaction*

Then I just.... let myself explore the world XDXDXD

My knowledge of BL came from PoT(Prince of Tennis). I'm too innocent to know anything about it so i was reading 'T' at that time.

my BL interest first bloomed when i started watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn in the fandom i saw most shipping pairings.

Then i started fanficting after i finish reading DGrayman, i still remember i had a hard time accepting malexmale anally but i soon got used to it after reading dozens of them, and of course, followed by the acceptance of my mental images.

I started searching for doujin mangas.

I started searching Yaoi mangas.

My first yaoi manga is You're my loveprize in Viewfinder. >_

I first stumble on yaoi via doujinshi and fanfiction. At the time I was hatting on it, but somehow my opinion change overtime and I grew to like it XD

Came upon it based off a recommendation of a friend. She knew I was into anime and began adding the different titles to my manga list.....I realized I was hooked when I would finish a manga and note that it was ongoing with it ending at a very inconvenient place with no new updates in nearly a year.

Well I accidentally read a NaruSasu fanfic.....my mind was blown away....since that day I have wished Sakura was never born (no offence).....she came too much in between the smex!!!