Been awhile RP request

Veil

It had been a while since I’ve RPed forum wise and I’m down for pretty much almost anything, if you had an idea and would like to rp it let me know down below!!

I am able to adjust to quite a lot with consent first

Idea

Student of a college meets an older student of the same college

you can choose if you are the senior student or the new just a rough idea to start with can discuss more if you are interested 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, mik3la said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

hi there, are you still looking for an rp partner? 

if you have any ideas im down but its up to you.

Hei, what do you think as a plot about a dom and sub? 

Like, a guy is fustrated with his life, like something is missing. Seeing his friends all got being in relationships and happy and he is just not seeing a fully atraction in normal relationships. So a friend of his gives him a card to this club where people can go and get picked up by a dom and experience that lifestyle. Experiencing their sexuality. 

There will be a dom that will find him atractive and will play with him and get an interest. Doing contract and all, with no feelings involved but in the end that will happen which will break the contract. Something la BJ Alex manga if you read it.

What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey gorgeous are you looking to add another rp in?^^

I got a rough idear for a plot if you are interested.

-------------------

I was thinking something along the lines of our characters being some sort of celebrities from rivaling companies. Our characters starts of as competitors and maybe even has a hostile attitudes towards eachother. But it all traces back to the company they work for. The bosses hate eachother and that rubs onto their employers and then their artists. (like and Romeo and Juliet vibe)

Either way our characters are well known with eachother, and often works together in (movis, television shows or maybe concerts shows) they act professional but still manage to piss eachother off constantly(maybe they'd even fight now and then)

But things starts changing when an accident suddenly happens. I'm not locked om what it could be but I my thoughts goes to something like.

Somewhere in the building an electrical fire sets off while everyone is on a break. Character A and B's agents are both out on some errands and most of the staff are out getting lunch.

No one noticed the fire, not until the smoke is everywhere A smells the smoke and goes to investigate outside his wardrobe. What meets him is a wall of thick smoke floating in and he pulles his shirt over his face to breath. He can't belive that no one had noticed a fire or come for him. He can't see much hand fumbles in blind coughing and calling out for help. Suddenly he hears B's voice and realized he too is in danger. They find eachother and tried to find the exit that isn't blocked by flames. B holds A's hand tightly as A is having trouble breathing. But then something nearby explodes wounding B's legs and falls. A is terrified but doesn't leave B. He man up and uses all of his strength to support B's weight off his leg and the two makes it outside where the firemen gets them to an ambulance.

After that incident B has a permanent wound on his leg(maybe is aches in cold weather) But is otherwise healthy.  Same as with A. But the twos relationship starts to change after that and they even discover an attraction towards each other.

What do you think??

• Like 1