oppinions on making an app for yaoi otaku

paulinee

This was just a random idea:L i was on my ipod and i realized that i have to keep going on the internet just to get this site up:( i was hoping maybe there was an app for it :o it would be amazing and fast :')

i know i would actually pay money for this to be downloaded for me.. just my thoughts hahaa.

anyone else think this or is it just my obsession with this site so i could get on it faster hahaha?

• Like 3

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulinee

• Key

• KiraMidnight

• Dreamer4ever

Im hoping they make one too.it hard ofr me not go on this website awhile when im at my mom's, so im hoping they get an app for phones and androids.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I agree.A d maybe the app could have little notifications for messages,chat box,and replies on a post you want to watch.

I'd download that app right away

- - - Updated - - -

I agree.A d maybe the app could have little notifications for messages,chat box,and replies on a post you want to watch.

I'd download that app right away

• 3 months later...

Please do make an app for phones! My computer is really old and keeps jamming whenever I come to yaoi otaku, it would be easier to go to it on my handphone...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Yes, it is possible to make the forum fully functional on mobiles (iOS and Android), it costs $199, but unfortunately for now we don't have the funds for that.

Here it's the application we'd need:

I dont own any smart phone this is useless for me but if anyone wants it why not.

But if it cost too much i dont see the need to do so, a YO twitter probably be enough.

What about a Donation-campaign- advertised on the YO-forums? Basic Info, General Idea= Basic Project Details.

More info+advertisement would eventually result in higher donations. A simple YO-tablet version can't replace a fully functional App.

An App would be awesome. Having the possibility to watch videos on YO, post comments on the forum... bla bla bla.

, what about registering on Tapatalk or something like that?

Or is that not what people are talking about?

I researched about it. The problem is that the free version is read-only, so members wouldn't be allowed to post.

In order to have the full version so that members can post as well, there's a $99 one-time fee, plus $29/month per mobile platform. Or $39/month for both iOS and Android.

Thank you for the suggestion anyway (: We are still looking for alternatives and once the funds allow us, we would get the most convenient one.