Say whatever you want XIII

Key

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I like them, too, as much as I like the ripe ones. I always make desserts with mangoes as the main ingredient. [Hehe]

Hmm.... It is past midnight in my world. I am done playing my saxophone. I'll just continue tomorrow when I have the time.

Good night to me. [i wish I won't have the same dream again.]

Have a nice day everyone and take care.

Maximum respect for everyone. [bow]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainbowman

• Tsetsua

• kjyc

Top Posters In This Topic

me too. Like indian mango shake or sweet mango jam 8D cool *-* A sweet night to you Ms. Mariana *bows*

--

and now, I think I must sleep O_O

Oyasumi, earthlings.

Yes :) Im playing Resident Evil: Retribution (again XDDD) You? Dont tell me we are watching the same movie looooooool

I'm leaving this place.... for the meantime. *-*

Naaah just saying xD see you everyone in.. a week? or two.. *v*

--

back to reality -_-

Lol. I fell asleep before actually getting into the movie. I played 11:11:11 ._.

I have an awful headache.

I feel proud for my cousin. I didn't wear a dress but I wore a pair of high-heeled shoes and make-up and I was complaining a lot but even though I was complaining the whole time about how itchy the make-up on my face is and how my feet aches so much, seeing my cousin on stage and her mother with big smiles as he graduates is the best thing I have ever witnessed so far in my life.

[P.s.: One day, I'll be like him, too. I just need to finish the remaining two years and I am good to go, too! I will conquer the world! [Hehehe]

Good evening to me and have a nice day everyone. I hope something good will make your day brighter. Take care!

Hope nothing serious...

~~~~~

Today's been a really weird day. We've had 28º *___* everbody was wearing summer clothes and looked at me bec I was wearing a sweater and a kershief XD Also the bank near home.. meaning round the corner was robbed, the 1st time a bank has been robbed in my city! and 2m from home!

is there anyone who got injured from that incident?

Hungry, wanna eat something but dunno what I gonna eat yoyo7

It is 12:26 midnight in my world now and I am preparing myself for a long journey, I will set off by 4 in the morning here. I will be gone for less than a month or two. Truthfully, I am very excited going back to the farm and help in the mass production of crops, plow the fields, take care of animals, such as carabaos, horses from the ranch and I am excited to go to the sea alone and catch big, big, big fishes. [sigh]

Before I leave, I wish everyone good luck everyday. I hope there will be something good that will happen in your everyday living that could lighten up your days. Laugh at your problems. It will make you clear your mind and think of an immediate solution. Smile everyday as if you're not carrying anything heavy in your life and always, always stay calm. Yes, stay calm. :D

This will be my last post for this thread and I am hoping to come back soon.

Thank you very much. Maximum respect for everyone. [bow]