Say whatever you want XIII

Key

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: Jesus....Thank God that it's a post. What if it's a car, instead of a post? I don't mean to hush on you. But, be careful (take extra care) while you are doing like this in public. If possible, don't do it. OK?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainbowman

• Tsetsua

• kjyc

Top Posters In This Topic

[Hihi] I'll bear that in mind Ms. Ari. Good thing no one saw me when I laughed at myself. I was really laughing so hard while covering my forehead and I said to myself "here we go again" and another good thing is I was only five blocks away from my house. I always bump into a post or anywhere so I am kind of used to it but thank you very much, Ms. Ari for your concern. I really do appreciate it so much.

: oh....my poor sis. *pat your head lovingly* you are even used to it by now. *giggle* Anyway, be careful.

Does it still hurt? I guess it's just superficial trauma.

BTW, if you hit your head so hard and get no external injury, but feel like throwing up for no particular reason within next 24 hr, pls go to the nearest medical center immediately. Coz' there can be the internal injury at your head This is just knowledge for you. ^_^

My ex started sending me shit again. As soon as I try to move on, she purposely throws herself in front of me, just to cause further harm. A simple message from her can nearly drop me to my knees without even reading it. Spamming shit is literally torture. So difficult to ignore the person who you loved so much.

• Like 3

You have to pet me Kyoko!So sad!Q^Q

aww dun be sad shunpei :'c I'm here for you, *pet your head and pat your shoulder* dont worry everything will be alright.. you just have to wait until it get fixed c: i'm sure it'll be fixed soon!

• Like 1

aww dun be sad shunpei :'c I'm here for you, *pet your head and pat your shoulder* dont worry everything will be alright.. you just have to wait until it get fixed c: i'm sure it'll be fixed soon!

it's not send yet to get fixed!My old man seems like he doesn't want to!My life as everything is over!T^T

• Like 1

Damn it..... I overslept -_-

onionn2 ohayo..

And happy thai new year my butter :3

• Like 1

i use most times medicine specialy beforewhen i have stress angry my stomach hurt

Happy New Year! :D

Good morning everyone! I think I'll stay inside today with some hot tea :3

:cuteonion7:

• Like 1

It always happens to me so I got used to it. [Hehe] There was even a time that I was running ahead from my friends and I was laughing while my head was facing them and when I was about to face the front I bumped into a concrete wall but after that I turned right like nothing happened.

And yes, a doctor told me that as well. There might be an internal injury or internal bleeding if a physical damage didn't occur like bleeding or if a lump occurred and it did not bled, I have to go to the medical hospital.

But I am totally fine right now and I will really bear that in mind. I should listen to you, the medical expert.

Thank you very much, Ms. Ari.

Wow! My mother visited me and she brought so many food.

Dual flavoured [chocolate and cookies and cream]one gallon ice cream

Hershey's Milk Chocolate [5]

Two Snickers

A box of cherries

Three boxes of strawberries

Three Chinese Cabbage

Three Lettuce

Two boxes of apples and

Two boxes of Mangoes

[sigh] I am so loved.

Thank you. Maximum respect for everyone. [bow]

:)

Good to hear that ne~~~~~

Just keep going & fight for love ~~~~~~~~

rabbit8

• Like 1