~What is your patronus?~

miyahara_sama

Proud fan of Harry Potter

:p

Quiz

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My result

My Patronus is a Stag

Your patronus takes the form of a Stag. A stag is proud and strong, which is characteristic of your personality. You have a powerful and compassionate heart. You find strength in protecting others, particularly friends and family, or those who are weak. Your patronus is shared by one of the most famous wizards ever, Harry Potter. You have little to no trouble conjuring a patronus because your desire to defend yourself and others outweighs your fears and allows you to focus on the task at hand.

stag.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leslie_LC

• sniegas

• kjyc

• ShadowShini

My Patronus is a Stag

Your patronus takes the form of a Stag. A stag is proud and strong, which is characteristic of your personality. You have a powerful and compassionate heart. You find strength in protecting others, particularly friends and family, or those who are weak. Your patronus is shared by one of the most famous wizards ever, Harry Potter. You have little to no trouble conjuring a patronus because your desire to defend yourself and others outweighs your fears and allows you to focus on the task at hand.

_

I'd be killing people man, I'll be the next freaking Bellatrix LeStrange! pfhaha gotta love her.

My result:

frog.gif

My Patronus is a Frog

Your patronus takes the form of a Frog. A frog is remarkably adaptable--capable of undergoing an astonishing transformation from tadpole to adult frog, and is also equally content on land or in water. This adaptability is present in your personality, and as a result, you are comfortable in almost any situation. Because you are a genuinely easy-going person you make friends easily. You are cool under pressure and have little to no difficulty conjuring your patronus when one is needed.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD .....i wanted the bunny >,> LOOOL

My Patronus is a Stag

Your patronus takes the form of a Rabbit. A rabbit is known for being somewhat shy. Similarly, you tend to be quiet around others, especially new people. However, you are very bright and alert. You are good at reading people and know who to trust. You are also nurturing and kind. You may have trouble conjuring your patronus because your mind tends to race in the heat of a battle.

• 1 month later...

My Patronus is a Rabbit

Your patronus takes the form of a Rabbit. A rabbit is known for being somewhat shy. Similarly, you tend to be quiet around others, especially new people. However, you are very bright and alert. You are good at reading people and know who to trust. You are also nurturing and kind. You may have trouble conjuring your patronus because your mind tends to race in the heat of a battle

My Patronus is a Stag

Ehh...

My Patronus is a Rabbit

Your patronus takes the form of a Rabbit. A rabbit is known for being somewhat shy. Similarly, you tend to be quiet around others, especially new people. However, you are very bright and alert. You are good at reading people and know who to trust. You are also nurturing and kind. You may have trouble conjuring your patronus because your mind tends to race in the heat of a battle.

My Patronus is a Dolphin

Your patronus takes the form of a Dolphin. A dolphin is both very playful and friendly. Like a dolphin, you are joyful, intelligent, and very funny. You enjoy life, and like to help others. You have so many happy thoughts that you can easily perform the patronus charm. Casting the charm becomes somewhat more difficult during a battle, but your concern for your friends helps you keep your focus.

My Patronus is a Stag

A stag is proud and strong, which is characteristic of your personality. You have a powerful and compassionate heart. You find strength in protecting others, particularly friends and family, or those who are weak. Your patronus is shared by one of the most famous wizards ever, Harry Potter. You have little to no trouble conjuring a patronus because your desire to defend yourself and others outweighs your fears and allows you to focus on the task at hand.

• 4 months later...

My Patronus is a Stag